Bitcoin Forum
August 31, 2024, 04:16:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Must love the DIP in other to maximize profits  (Read 682 times)
Cryptoprincess101

Activity: 322
Merit: 146

View Profile
August 14, 2024, 09:34:43 PM

Most people talks about the bull or how the bull could take place immediately when they purchased bitcoin without knowing it doesn't work that way but even as that we have to welcome bear if at all we must invest heavily during that time then it would determined how our portfolio could be because without bear there would be no bull and bear comes with lots of accumulation.

Therefore, whomever that truly wants to make good investment must wish for bear to come to enable them hold some specific amount of bitcoin through the bear and it's possible if that investors doesn't miss their chances of investment because some people would see the free chance of accumulating enough volume they would say isn't yet time maybe are expecting that it would dip more but without knowing it works on the reverse.
You are right here. All season in Bitcoin are important to a bitcoiner and investor at any point in time. When a lot of person are complaining about the bear market a lot of investors are jubilating because they want to buy more Bitcoin at a cheaper price that they bought last. And if the price of Bitcoin do not fall there wont be volatility in the market to yield profit.

When you think of the price going way above 100k there might be a limited number of persons who will be able to invest in Bitcoin especially in this era where inflations is increasing everyday by day. If am to ask if the price of Bitcoin to dip or skyrocket now i will surely choose the dip so that i will have more time to accumulate more Bitcoin that i have now.

The bear and the bull seasons are what makes the market become more interesting so we can not consider one without the other as they both work in favour of investors because basically, if there was only bull season it would be difficult for new investors to come in because they will consider the price of their entry so no much new investors will come in so the inflows will also be reduced so it is important that as we experience the bull, a bear should also come and there is no way the market won't experience bear season because there are times when there is no much inputs in the market for a period of time so within those periods it will certainly affect the price of Bitcoin and it moves towards a bear season which grants investors opportunity to buy at a more lower price. The volatility of Bitcoin is what equates the fluctuations in market prices.
            Yes knowing too well that Bitcoin is a long term asset, buying more at a DIP price is preferable because if the price skyrockets it will be difficult for people to buy and since almost every part of the world is experiencing inflation now has made most countries currency to lost value such that before you use Fiat to buy Bitcoin you must have spent a whole lot of money so it will be advantageous buying at a DIP price instead of when the price skyrockets.

Barikui1

Activity: 308
Merit: 264

View Profile
August 15, 2024, 06:53:04 AM

The Bitcoin market has always been into two separate major phases, the Bull and Bear (DIP). These phases makes the Bitcoin cycle, right from the beginning it has always been so and will remain for as long.

In one season every Bitcoin holder gets to account for profits made from his/her portfolio which indicates the bull market, this is the actual phase were investors get a lot excited.

Moreover, since we can't avoid experiencing the bear part of the market, we have to survive past it which will require a lot of patience as a key factor. Aside that, according to our level of duration to hold our investment, we should be calculative enough to accept the DIP more rather than the bull, because we get to actualize to reality how then we want our portfolio to look like, it comes from loving this phase and taking good opportunity of purchasing good fractions of Bitcoin in a low amount. Loving the DIP will motivate us to increase our portfolio, which generates more profits during the bull season.
My brother, you don talk well, you know say for this Bitcoin investment business wey we find ourselves, where the gain mostly dy, na how much you buy? Though e dy very common in our society say anytime the market dy dip very hard, people dy always dy panic, some dy even sell at a loss, and the experience people they see the dip as opportunity to buy at a very low price, so that one alone surpose tell us say, in this Bitcoin investment business, we dy all see differently, and na according to your level of knowledge and understanding of how the system dy work, nai go help you make more money, but if you no get patience to wait, just know say this Bitcoin investment business no be for you, the business also need patience, that's why you go hear something like buy the dip and hodl.

Lastly, concerning the title of this thread, my brother, to tell you the truth, no Bitcoin investor like when the market dy fall, them wan just see green on the steady, but falling in love with the dip na one thing wey I know say dy very difficult to do, no be play.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Obari

Activity: 714
Merit: 510

A Proud expectant Father 👨

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2024, 07:59:08 PM

I don’t know if I’ve written on this post previously, but I think reading it again, and still find it worth writing on, there are two typical type of holders which include the long term holders and the short term holders and regardless of whatever class one falls into, what actually matters is that, at the end of the day or session, there is a profit and as a holder, one isn’t supposed to be bother over price fluctuations especially when such a holder is a long term holder and this is because he already has a target, while the short term holders are the ones known as the traders and these sets of holders especially the smart ones are always seizing every opportunity either bear or bill to make profit.

I agree with your title and not just for maximizing profits but also to minimize losses.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Mr.suevie

Activity: 630
Merit: 352

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2024, 08:32:34 PM

Technically for someone who wants to purchase more BTC, and has been awaiting a huge dip he obviously will love it and will be Happy since he gets to buy more and await for the bull seasons. But for someone who already rushed to buy during the bull hoping that he could make quick profits or think that the bull will just go on like that. He will not like the bear as his investment will be in the negative directions. Let's just say the best time to enjoy Bitcoin investment is buying at a low price and waiting for the bull seasons. But no one really will enjoy the dips after a huge bull. Except for the long term investors whom the market fluctuations might not even affect their investment capitals.
If we are to actually say the truth then we all.know that buying during the dip is probably the best and most preferred time and period to get hold of good appreciatable value of Bitcoin well that's ofcourse if you are patient enough to let it grow into good profits and I highlighted this because most crypto enthusiast especially Bitcoin investor no really get that patience sha na for most people wey no get proper orientation for the world of Bitcoin and crypto space in general.
GiftedMAN

Activity: 910
Merit: 579

Leo is resting.

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2024, 08:38:26 PM

You fit say you like the dip make you no for Dey buy o. Na there you go Dey ask yourself how e carry help you because, if you no Dey buy, the dip no make #2 sense at all.
Na only people way Dey buy fit feel the vibe of when price dip. Bitcoin no be person mate normally and to enjoy am, you gat Dey get money from a different source if not, if you wan sell one coin to use buy another one, you go see say, you no Dey make much difference via say, when Bitcoin price Dey drop, na so other coins Dey join body. Coin way stubborn small from my observation for the yesterday na Solana.
Make you try Dey buy shah and that go be, you putting fresh money for the market rather than sell one coin to buy the next. Na so you fit carry enjoy the dip.

This one enter my body well well na why I say make I chuck mouth here, person wey no dey wey no dey buy Bitcoin and person no get money to buy no get anything to gain so no be everybody wey the Bitcoin dip dey favour na person wey dey use the opportunity to acquire more.

Make person wey no get different way wey money dey enter em hand no go use muscle dey buy oooo because when the dip go show face with full force you no get anything to gain if you say make you sell small thing use hold body.

Me I get one last thing to add here, as you dey buy to hold make you also remember say some kind emergency dey occur and you go need money in Fiat to take solve one or two matters abeg make you try keep money wey you fit you see front in case anything happens tomorrow because our naija don cast and anything fit happen anytime so we need to dey watchful, try dey keep your funds for better place and avoid keeping your investment for exchange make you no cry out loud when dem fold or closed down.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Jon pyagbara

Activity: 93
Merit: 8

View Profile
August 19, 2024, 03:09:33 AM

When it comes to investing in Bitcoin, you will surely love the DIP,   No one makes an investment without expecting profits in return, apart from maximising profit DIP also leads to increased adoption as most persons becomes more interested in buying Bitcoin with the hope of maximising profit, DIP also reduces volatility as the market focuses more on Bitcoin fundamentals,So most time when I see a DIP I put so many things into consideration which will determine me investing at that time or not, but must times I invest and make profits though on a long term basis.
laijsica

Activity: 196
Merit: 136

PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2024, 08:58:13 AM

When it comes to investing in Bitcoin, you will surely love the DIP,   No one makes an investment without expecting profits in return, apart from maximising profit DIP also leads to increased adoption as most persons becomes more interested in buying Bitcoin with the hope of maximising profit, DIP also reduces volatility as the market focuses more on Bitcoin fundamentals,So most time when I see a DIP I put so many things into consideration which will determine me investing at that time or not, but must times I invest and make profits though on a long term basis.
Determining DIP as an investor is a bit complicated though considering the surrounding price should decide to buy Bitcoin in a downtrend. If you have decided to invest, choosing the right time to invest your capital with Bitcoin should not be based solely on price considerations. If you can start depositing bitcoins with DCA method, you should start at any time regardless of the price because you don't need any special experience to deposit with this method, it is recommended to continue depositing only through long term investment strategy. By following this method in the long run, purchases of different values ​​will add to your portfolio and show an average UP which will periodically show a downward trend in value as your Bitcoins increase.

asarfiar

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2024, 10:33:58 AM

The Bitcoin market has always been into two separate major phases, the Bull and Bear (DIP). These phases makes the Bitcoin cycle, right from the beginning it has always been so and will remain for as long.

In one season every Bitcoin holder gets to account for profits made from his/her portfolio which indicates the bull market, this is the actual phase were investors get a lot excited.

Moreover, since we can't avoid experiencing the bear part of the market, we have to survive past it which will require a lot of patience as a key factor. Aside that, according to our level of duration to hold our investment, we should be calculative enough to accept the DIP more rather than the bull, because we get to actualize to reality how then we want our portfolio to look like, it comes from loving this phase and taking good opportunity of purchasing good fractions of Bitcoin in a low amount. Loving the DIP will motivate us to increase our portfolio, which generates more profits during the bull season.
Whether you consider buying a dip or not, the key for you is to be aware and not be swayed by short-term market sentiment. Invest what you can afford to lose here and it shows your intelligence to see Bitcoin as a long-term investment and a chapter in the ongoing story of Bitcoin, which can take you to new heights going forward. So I think the Bitcoin dip will create a safe situation for long-term investors and from this point of view there is nothing to worry about this pullback.
Sticky Bomb

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 19, 2024, 08:22:29 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2024, 09:38:52 AM by Sticky Bomb

The dip isn't the only Bitcoin accumulation process, it's only an opportunity that investors have to get bitcoins at lower prices and continue their accumulation journey with other means like DCA, loving the dip alone isn't much of a good decision because you might end up waiting in vain and not accumulating Bitcoin if the extent of the dip your expecting doesn't come by.

DCA is one very effective accumulation process because you get to buy bitcoins during different pricing and this helps smoothen the price volatility and help you accumulate good stashes of Bitcoin and increase your portfolio in a limited stress and highly effective way.

The dip is just an opportunity that presents itself, but your target should be to increase your portfolio, so while purchasing periodically, you can utilize the dip to accumulate more   Bitcoin. The goal is to keep accumulating and not just loving the dip alone.
Justbillywitt

Activity: 350
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 19, 2024, 09:19:17 PM

Technically for someone who wants to purchase more BTC, and has been awaiting a huge dip he obviously will love it and will be Happy since he gets to buy more and await for the bull seasons. But for someone who already rushed to buy during the bull hoping that he could make quick profits or think that the bull will just go on like that. He will not like the bear as his investment will be in the negative directions. Let's just say the best time to enjoy Bitcoin investment is buying at a low price and waiting for the bull seasons. But no one really will enjoy the dips after a huge bull. Except for the long term investors whom the market fluctuations might not even affect their investment capitals.
Actually the bear market affects the capital outlay of both the short term traders and long term hodlers, no one is spared. When there is a dip in the market especially dips that last more longer, every investors capital are affected, especially those that have bought before the dip occurred. The only difference between the two sets of investors at that time is that the long term investors seems to be more relaxed without panicking, while the short term investors lacks patience and they panic during that time and resort to disposing their asset at a loss. But at that moment that the bear market is still ongoing, nobody's capital invested will remain in the same size.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|||
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄
█░▄█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▄░█
▀▄░███▄▄▄▄███░▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
promise444c5

Activity: 392
Merit: 255

Keep Promises !

View Profile
August 19, 2024, 10:07:27 PM

Whether you consider buying a dip or not, the key for you is to be aware and not be swayed by short-term market sentiment. Invest what you can afford to lose here and it shows your intelligence to see Bitcoin as a long-term investment and a chapter in the ongoing story of Bitcoin, which can take you to new heights going forward. So I think the Bitcoin dip will create a safe situation for long-term investors and from this point of view there is nothing to worry about this pullback.
I don't know how you  viewed the investment thing that made you said invest what you can afford to loose, though its practicable but Bitcoin is not like a shitcoin that can dump overnight and might never recover....Bitcoin is more  it can't crash just like a memecoin which is why it's considered to be a long term investment in the first place, saying this doesn't mean you should rush to invest all your entire live savings besides, this is the main reason DCA is considered a good choice and option for investing in Bitcoin, You can just choose to make the magnitude flexible on interval basis.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Tmoonz

Activity: 266
Merit: 187

View Profile
August 20, 2024, 06:35:56 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2024, 08:45:21 PM by Tmoonz

Wether dip or no dip the logic should be to buy Bitcoin when there is money readily available for investment, the volatility nature of Bitcoin is one of the major reason why it is always advisable to buy and hold for value appreciation thou there is no 100 percent guarantee but we have to consider the mindset of having possibilities of what we believe in to enable us make an informed decisions as regards to working towards achieving our aims and objectives. Patient and  personal conviction of believing on the asset we have will go a long way and we must not do it because that is what every one else seems to be doing or talking about.

Nheer

Activity: 574
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2024, 09:59:50 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2024, 10:16:27 PM by Nheer

There seem to be more bear periods than bull period so without patience i don’t think an investor can survive for long in the industry. All investors cannot escape the dip and just as you said all investors need to prepare their minds for dips and price crashes along the way and without patience they cannot survive the dip and they will panic and sell off their assets.

It will be difficult to love the dip because of the challenges people face during that period, no one wants to lose money so no one will love losing money. This period actually get some people traumatized the fear of losing money affects the well being of some people and some are even forced to sell, i no think say dem fit love dip but at least they fit just prepare their mind say dem go experience am and they need ready their mind say dem go Hold no matter the outcome.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 4257

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2024, 11:41:08 PM
Merited by Churchillvv (2)

Wetin dey happen to the market e dey normal na just say we many wey never experienced market like this because we never see the market try to comeback from a bear market wey last years. Well sha make we just dey expect this to last for sometime and no be say e go just immediately disappear. We go dey go up and down for more months, the market never consolidate finish and e never shake out the weak hands then finish.

It will be difficult to love the dip because of the challenges people face during that period, no one wants to lose money so no one will love losing money. This period actually get some people traumatized the fear of losing money affects the well being of some people and some are even forced to sell, i no think say dem fit love dip but at least they fit just prepare their mind say dem go experience am and they need ready their mind say dem go Hold no matter the outcome.

If e dey difficult for you to love the dip wey be buying opportunities then you never ready to make am for this industry. The dip na part of the market wey we suppose dey love as we love the increase because say, one can't happen without the other happening. If you get were money dey come from, the market no go dey pressure you anyhow and you go fit withstand anything wey the market bring.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Adams0001

Activity: 546
Merit: 182

View Profile
August 21, 2024, 01:43:52 PM

Even if you try to invest when the price falls and are not patient enough to wait for the long term, you will not make a profit. Patient is everything, so I don't think you should wait for DIP before you invest in bitcoin if you are ready to invest and is for the long term, just invest and don't wait for dip because bitcoin is volatile, you don't know or the price you are expecting bitcoin to reach before you invest will not come that amount anymore, so just invest if you have funds, don't waste your time on Dip before you invest in bitcoin, bitcoin is risky, if you have funds and you are patient, just buy and keep don't waste your energy on people saying they won't invest now if the price didn't decreases.The more time you waste investing in bitcoin, the more profit other people will be making. When you expect bitcoin to fall before investing and the price rises, many people will be pleased, and you will have wasted your time waiting for it to fall. In my opinion, they do not have enough time to invest in bitcoin you may invest at any time and make a profit if you are patient enough to overcome all of the hurdles.

Bravut

Activity: 210
Merit: 42

View Profile
August 21, 2024, 06:28:24 PM

In the Bitcoin Market, everyone wants higher prices, strong Bullish momentum in other to have more profits and make returns.... With this mentality only few survive in the market. As you rightly said OP, I don't believe we must love DIP prices but rather Accept it as part of Market Movement because it's inevitable, and it would be of interest to know that every drop in price is A DIP price.
Every bearish move in the market gives  room for investors/Bitcoiners to accumulate more Bitcoin. One of the basics in Financial Market is Buy low, sell high...

In essence, risk what you can afford to lose because nothing is guaranteed in Bitcoin Market, Price moves in bullish and Bearish phase, so we shouldn't panic rather accept and accumulate more Bitcoin during bearish market condition.

asarfiar

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 22, 2024, 05:47:52 AM

I agree here that we need to pick a specific time to DIP our bitcoins, because the bitcoin market can't give any guarantees. The VIP market is when investors are willing to invest in Bitcoin in the hope of higher profits. But to better understand the real value of Bitcoin in the market we should calculate and we should realize the reality through our portfolio, and look at the latest market movements. One of the main advantages of Bitcoin investment is that you can generate a huge return on it although it is difficult but it is possible. Invest what you can afford to lose and take risks because the Bitcoin market is not guaranteed. But I think if you buy a lot of bitcoins capitalizing on the bullishness of the market you can sell for many times higher when there are lots of buyers.
Samlucky O

Activity: 392
Merit: 301

The great city of God 🔥

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2024, 07:22:20 AM
Last edit: August 22, 2024, 07:39:15 AM by Samlucky O

You fit say you like the dip make you no for Dey buy o. Na there you go Dey ask yourself how e carry help you because, if you no Dey buy, the dip no make #2 sense at all.
Na only people way Dey buy fit feel the vibe of when price dip. Bitcoin no be person mate normally and to enjoy am, you gat Dey get money from a different source if not, if you wan sell one coin to use buy another one, you go see say, you no Dey make much difference via say, when Bitcoin price Dey drop, na so other coins Dey join body. Coin way stubborn small from my observation for the yesterday na Solana.
Make you try Dey buy shah and that go be, you putting fresh money for the market rather than sell one coin to buy the next. Na so you fit carry enjoy the dip.
Wettin you Yan here na the koko, E go good say person be talk and do than to be talk and no do, lolz. because most of us dey always Yan wetting we no dey do and that one no make sense. but anyhow E be sometime too leaders no dey leave by example, them go tell you Wettin dey right but dem no go do am base on person reason. E also good make we get external work wey we fit dey use dey invest when bitcoin price dip as you talk, because E go bad say person go sell altcoin to buy bitcoin because that one no good atol.

Let's just say the best time to enjoy Bitcoin investment is buying at a low price and waiting for the bull seasons. But no one really will enjoy the dips after a huge bull. Except for the long term investors whom the market fluctuations might not even affect their investment capitals.
There is no best time to buy bitcoin, the volatile nature of Bitcoin doesn't permit anyone to know the exact time to buy the dip, dip in price of bitcoin differs from people's point of view. If you are a trader then I can say you can take time to know the best time to buy and sell within the shortest period of time and make profit. But thesame is not applicable to bitcoin HODLers. You can only accumulate regularly through DCA or lump sum, then you can buy the dip when ever you chose to, from your discretion fund. That is why it is advised for an Investor to always have a reserved fund incase such opportunities come you can just use your reserved fund to buy

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Odusko

Activity: 1008
Merit: 520

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2024, 11:23:15 AM

The smart investors will always build themselves and prepare ahead to face both ways, such as making preparations that fit into both bitcoin bull market and also the bear market as well, this is what make someone ab expert in trading or even investing, bitcoin market is volitile, so the understanding of that makes it fear enough for anyone to build a system that keeps them at profits always, or avoiding losses always, but quite alright we have to accept the fact that whenever there is a dip in the market, all bitcoin holding loses a percentage of it value, so same goes with when the market increased, the bitcoin holding also increases in it Dollar or other currencies values.
Quit alright majority's of the bitcoin new investors are always happy for dip, so that they can have the chance to buy low since bitcoin entry is best at the bottom, in other to minimise the risk of loses and also position well enough for profits.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Stable090

Activity: 742
Merit: 435

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2024, 02:14:55 PM

Na during bull run na him most people Dey always happy now, both investors and traders Dey always happy during that time, because na when most of them Dey get money be that, even people wey just Dey join trading Dey always make money that time, na then you go see even people wey no really sabi technical analysis go Dey create thread say na signal provider dem be, because any trade wey you enter that time, just give am small time d coin go put. And most investors do always offload most of their coins during that time, and dem go wait to buy back if bear don start.

Moreover, since we can't avoid experiencing the bear part of the market, we have to survive past it which will require a lot of patience as a key factor.
For people wey smart, dem know say bear market na better thing, and e Dey give opportunity for people to accumulate more coin, if bear Dey and I get money first hand I go just Dey happy, d only time wey I Dey vex na if I no get any money wey I go put, but seriously bear market gives opportunity to accumulate at cheaper price, and if na patient, things go bounce back.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███