Bitcoin Forum
August 30, 2024, 04:23:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are Bitcoiner are really prepare to Face these situations?[No Internet]  (Read 831 times)
Franctoshi

Activity: 910
Merit: 580

View Profile
August 09, 2024, 07:56:29 AM

If you guys don't know then let me say currently in my region Bangladesh the situation is unrest with the Quota Protest.
And this protest became massive only because of internet and social media. And for this, our Dictators shut down the Internet Connection of the entire country for 5 days to turn the situation towards them. To say that these five days our Bangladeshi people were completely isolated from the Internet or the world. You can visit this thread to know more details - Attacks on quota movement students

Now I come to the real point, most of us who are here have investment in cryptocurrency or bitcoin or selling services which is very related to bitcoin.

What will Bitcoiners do with their transactions/trades in this situation? Can a Satelite Internet connection can be only the way ?

Are bitcoiner really have the decentralized system, which can't be controlled? Because at the end of the day, I'm seeing that we are hostage to the government. It appears that all control is in the hands of the government i.e. to the ruler party.

Now I want to know if there is ever such a situation in your country then what should be the pre-preparation? Let's discuss-
This is Indeed going to be a devastating situation I can't even imagine how one would feel here that almost all what I do on daily basis is dependent on the Internet connection. There is also a protest currently going on in my country, what we've been facing here has been series of juggling Internet connection from our major network providers few days after the commencement of the protest as the speed at which the network connection here has drastically reduced,  however should this situation happen here in my country no one knows how bad that this would be,  but the hope is going to be on the fact that it going to be general issue which the government are also going to feel the impact and can't keep it that long as they too will be hurting themselves and the economy of the country too.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Agbamoni

Activity: 434
Merit: 320

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2024, 09:33:23 AM

Since my days of growing up till now I haven't heard of my country experiencing any internet outage for any reason to the best of my knowledge but we once experienced a partial breakdown of internet for few weeks and the panic was so much i could imagine a nation wide outage thats really a lot.

Now it's getting to our knowledge that the governments are basically having full control over our lives which is a reason bitcoin stands against, with the internet related outage we can be short out as bitcoiners or crypto related dealers. since this is a new experience I believe there will be a need for a solution outside the governmental reach but what could that be? because basically everything even the private satellite needs the general service of the internet to be launched.

At this point we might be stuck in the hands of the government.

For bitcoin, it can't be controlled by the governments but the use is obviously being controlled. No doubt
What are you saying? Haven't you stay a day or two because of poor internet or lack of network coverage at all in your country? Porr network and government shutting down internet completely for day are the same thing because you cannot access the forum, your trades, investment and other businesses that needs the internet to survive.

At the end of the day, it is obvious that the government can take full control of what is happening in the country by shutting down all the network providers, restrictions, and ban to mention a few other ways they control the country. And by doing so it will affect everyone in the country unless those who are way ahead of the country.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Cryptmuster
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1269

Bisq

View Profile
August 09, 2024, 09:47:04 AM

Yes, it would be stupid if all our assets were 100% fiat as inflation would cause them to lose value over time but keeping a low amount of fiat in a bank or in cash would be very useful in our lives. That will help us be more proactive in life, especially in emergencies.

Like the correction a few days ago, bitcoin dropped more than 10% in just 1 day. If we needed money urgently that day, would we happily accept cutting losses? Meanwhile, with fiat, we will have no problems at all. The role of fiat is extremely important in our daily lives, don't try to deny its role.

But I wonder, how would we use bitcoin without the internet? If that can be done, why didn't Bangladeshi investors think of this when their internet was cut off for days?

The lack of internet worldwide will lead to a major collapse and it will affect not only bitcoin, so it should not be separated from the world economy in this matter. In any case, do not keep all your eggs in one basket, diversification is very important, this applies to investments and savings. Try to divide your funds into as many assets as you can, and part of the savings should always be available to you at any time, then you will be able to survive some temporary troubles with the lack of internet, electricity, or other possible collapses.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Crypto Library (OP)

Activity: 966
Merit: 861

Find your Digital Services at- cryptolibrary.pro

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2024, 11:03:25 AM
Merited by d5000 (1)

This is Indeed going to be a devastating situation I can't even imagine how one would feel here that almost all what I do on daily basis is dependent on the Internet connection. There is also a protest currently going on in my country, what we've been facing here has been series of juggling Internet connection from our major network providers few days after the commencement of the protest as the speed at which the network connection here has drastically reduced,  however should this situation happen here in my country no one knows how bad that this would be,  but the hope is going to be on the fact that it going to be general issue which the government are also going to feel the impact and can't keep it that long as they too will be hurting themselves and the economy of the country too.
I am very happy to inform you and all the members who have discussed in this thread that the dictatorial government of our country has fallen, our prime minister has fled and our student and common people's united movement has succeeded. Now allready the new interim government has been formed and the Nobel peace laureate Dr. Yunus has been kept as its chief adviser and all respectable and clean background people have been kept as advisers including the youth.
And the most interesting thing to me is that the youth has got the responsibility of the Ministry of Information and Communication Technology and this is the issue of the bitcoiners of Bangladesh coming because the youth of Bangladesh want cryptocurrency to be legalized.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1780
Merit: 1004

PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market

View Profile
August 10, 2024, 02:04:34 PM

The question is valid to some context as we have seen in almost all developing countries when there is protest or any activity against government they simply disconnect internet for unknown period of time so the people of that country completely cut from internet. But in developed countries they always respect opinion of public and avoid such things.

Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 1385

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 13, 2024, 01:56:43 AM

The question is valid to some context as we have seen in almost all developing countries when there is protest or any activity against government they simply disconnect internet for unknown period of time so the people of that country completely cut from internet. But in developed countries they always respect opinion of public and avoid such things.

Developed countries might not cut off Internet access, but that doesn't mean you're free to do whatever you want. Governments will restrict or limit access to certain sites, whenever they see fit. If they consider Bitcoin to be a threat to the very existence of Fiat, they will do anything to help prevent people from accessing it. You'd need to use truly-decentralized methods to help circumvent government restrictions.

At this point, I think it's impossible to shut down Bitcoin or even limit its access. It's too widespread around the world. Even without Internet access, it's still possible to access the Bitcoin blockchain via the use of satellites. We can thank Satoshi for making Bitcoin decentralized and censorship-resistant. If it was centralized, it would've been easy to prevent people from joining the revolution. The project will evolve as developers continue to improve it. Can't wait to see what will happen once the whole world goes into BTC 10 years from now. The question is: Are buying and "hodling" BTC for the "big pump"? Cheesy

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Luzin

Activity: 1554
Merit: 825

View Profile
August 13, 2024, 02:54:34 AM
Last edit: August 13, 2024, 04:44:35 AM by Luzin
Merited by Husna QA (2)

Are we ready to go back to ancient times? I think no, it won't happen. I think there will be better internet technology for now. How difficult would it be if we went back in time all the information was printed and had to have a tangible form? For example, newspapers. Not only crypto, the whole world will feel a loss by losing the internet. Bitcoin is only a small part of the impact, there is a bigger impact if the world is without the internet. It seems impossible, because nowadays the internet has become the main need of every country.

We are currently in the world of technology. The world is moving forward, not backwards. Changes have occurred for the better despite the bad impacts. But that condition will continue. Because people will continue to work on fixing existing technology shortcomings.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|||
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄
█░▄█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▄░█
▀▄░███▄▄▄▄███░▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI

Hero - Legendary Member
Quote from: Hero - Legendary Member
R   

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
Nothingtodo

Activity: 350
Merit: 129

PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market

View Profile
August 13, 2024, 03:23:49 AM

If you guys don't know then let me say currently in my region Bangladesh the situation is unrest with the Quota Protest.
And this protest became massive only because of internet and social media. And for this, our Dictators shut down the Internet Connection of the entire country for 5 days to turn the situation towards them. To say that these five days our Bangladeshi people were completely isolated from the Internet or the world. You can visit this thread to know more details - Attacks on quota movement students

Now I come to the real point, most of us who are here have investment in cryptocurrency or bitcoin or selling services which is very related to bitcoin.

What will Bitcoiners do with their transactions/trades in this situation? Can a Satelite Internet connection can be only the way ?

Are bitcoiner really have the decentralized system, which can't be controlled? Because at the end of the day, I'm seeing that we are hostage to the government. It appears that all control is in the hands of the government i.e. to the ruler party.

Now I want to know if there is ever such a situation in your country then what should be the pre-preparation? Let's discuss-

Then government party people thought that maybe the whole world goes without internet and we stayed in this bad situation for 10 days and in 10 days we realized how helpless we are without internet. Those who are responsible for creating this cruel situation in Bangladesh will never understand the importance of internet, they create such a bad situation just to maintain their political position.

Smack That Ace
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1102

Free Free Palestine

View Profile
August 13, 2024, 03:54:24 AM

Yes, it would be stupid if all our assets were 100% fiat as inflation would cause them to lose value over time but keeping a low amount of fiat in a bank or in cash would be very useful in our lives. That will help us be more proactive in life, especially in emergencies.

Like the correction a few days ago, bitcoin dropped more than 10% in just 1 day. If we needed money urgently that day, would we happily accept cutting losses? Meanwhile, with fiat, we will have no problems at all. The role of fiat is extremely important in our daily lives, don't try to deny its role.

But I wonder, how would we use bitcoin without the internet? If that can be done, why didn't Bangladeshi investors think of this when their internet was cut off for days?

The lack of internet worldwide will lead to a major collapse and it will affect not only bitcoin, so it should not be separated from the world economy in this matter. In any case, do not keep all your eggs in one basket, diversification is very important, this applies to investments and savings. Try to divide your funds into as many assets as you can, and part of the savings should always be available to you at any time, then you will be able to survive some temporary troubles with the lack of internet, electricity, or other possible collapses.

The Internet is likened to water, without it our world will soon return to the stone age, just like without water we will die. That's why I believe there could be disruptions in some regions or countries, but global internet disruptions would be very unlikely or impossible unless the earth experiences incidents are beyond human control.

I agree with you, diversification is essential and its effectiveness has been proven for hundreds of years. But many investors are over-exaggerating about bitcoin and have the misconception of wanting to put all their eggs in one basket. No matter how good Bitcoin, gold or real estate are, there will be unpredictable risks, so diversification is extremely necessary.

serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1276

Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses

View Profile
August 13, 2024, 04:07:15 AM

It is obvious that when people who needs an internet connection to do their trades in business, they will find an alternative way to connect with other people to do their transaction.  Aside from the satellite internet connection, I read people can use radio wave transmission[1], SMS Bitcoin transaction[2[, Mesh network[3].  This might be a bit troublesome because, aside from the satellite Internet connection, most of these transaction methods can is limited for local or regional transmission.  One can use a combination of these methods to expand the range of transfer.

This can't be avoided, we are living in a centralized government, and anything decentralized under a centralized authority will always have difficulty in doing its features but I believe believers and users of this decentralized system will always find a flaw in the centralized authority and exploit it to bypass the restriction.  Remember central authority is not perfect.  There is still holes and gaps in these central authority like having too many central authorities working independently from each other in global point, thus making the decentralized system prosper in the end.

I am very happy to inform you and all the members who have discussed in this thread that the dictatorial government of our country has fallen, our prime minister has fled and our student and common people's united movement has succeeded. Now allready the new interim government has been formed and the Nobel peace laureate Dr. Yunus has been kept as its chief adviser and all respectable and clean background people have been kept as advisers including the youth.
And the most interesting thing to me is that the youth has got the responsibility of the Ministry of Information and Communication Technology and this is the issue of the bitcoiners of Bangladesh coming because the youth of Bangladesh want cryptocurrency to be legalized.

I am happy for the event, removing corrupt officials and replacing them with competent ones is one of the rare events that is worth celebrating.  This action might give Bitcoin enthusiasts a better place to do their bidding and probably Bitcoin will greatly proliferate since the new regime is somehow open-minded for technological revolutions.

[1] https://d-central.tech/bitcoin-beyond-boundaries-transmitting-through-radio-waves/
[2] https://rusnak.io/how-to-send-bitcoin-transactions-via-sms/
[3] https://decrypt.co/154499/no-internet-you-could-still-use-bitcoin-on-the-lightning-network, https://d-central.tech/can-i-send-bitcoins-with-mesh-networks/

▄▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
▄██████████  ███████████████▄
████████▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
███████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████
███████   ███████████████████
███████▄              ▀██████
████████████████████   ██████
██████   ▀██████████   ██████
███████▄              ▄██████
▀███████████████  ██████████▀
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀
W E I S S
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███▀▀░▄▄▄▄▄░▀▀███▄
▄██▀░▄▄█████████▄▄░▀██▄
▄██░▄█████░░████████▄░▀██
▄██░░███▀░░░░░░░░░▀███░░██▄
██░░████░░▀██████▄▄████░░██
██░░█████▄▄░░░░░░░▀████░░██
██▄░▀███░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░███▀░▄██
██▄░▀███▄▄▄▄▄░░▄▄███▀░▄██
██▄░░▀██████▄▄███▀░░▄██
▀███▄░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
PLAY2EARN
HOLD2EARN

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄
▀▀▀█

PLAY NOW  
oktana

Activity: 1666
Merit: 288

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2024, 04:08:28 AM

[
Are bitcoiner really have the decentralized system, which can't be controlled?
It's sad to hear that people were cut off for the Internet for days. That's improper and will cost so many traders their money. However, no matter how long the cut off the Internet, Bitcoin cant be controlled. I mean, the whole Internet had to shut down or ISPs have to block crypto related searches. BuT then there's starlink that doesnt rely on the local ISP. While some persons may not have the access for that while which the Internet was cut off, their assets is perfectly intact.
Crypto Library (OP)

Activity: 966
Merit: 861

Find your Digital Services at- cryptolibrary.pro

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2024, 06:51:13 PM

Then government party people thought that maybe the whole world goes without internet and we stayed in this bad situation for 10 days and in 10 days we realized how helpless we are without internet. Those who are responsible for creating this cruel situation in Bangladesh will never understand the importance of internet, they create such a bad situation just to maintain their political position.

And now the history came to repeated We win and the corrupt dictator loss and ran away.

I don't know if you know this that the ex telecommunication minister already get arrested and yesterday the new telecommunication minister advisor order to report why the internet was shut down the report says that the Ex-Telecommunication minter Zunaid Palak ordered to shut down the internet to the whole Bangladesh.

I hope that this should be the case with all such dictators who do whatever they want.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 1385

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 20, 2024, 11:11:21 PM

Are we ready to go back to ancient times? I think no, it won't happen. I think there will be better internet technology for now. How difficult would it be if we went back in time all the information was printed and had to have a tangible form? For example, newspapers. Not only crypto, the whole world will feel a loss by losing the internet. Bitcoin is only a small part of the impact, there is a bigger impact if the world is without the internet. It seems impossible, because nowadays the internet has become the main need of every country.

We are currently in the world of technology. The world is moving forward, not backwards. Changes have occurred for the better despite the bad impacts. But that condition will continue. Because people will continue to work on fixing existing technology shortcomings.

Newspapers still exist, regardless of the Internet's success. Many people prefer to read them on top of online articles. Even paper money exists. The world is not fully digitized yet. It's process that will take a long time to materialize.

I get your point that the world is becoming more dependent on the Internet to survive. But it's not an indispensable tool (yet). Oppresive countries can block Internet access to its citizens and carry on as usual. Once the world becomes digitized, such countries will go as far as restricting certain areas of the Internet. Sort of how like China is doing today with the "Great Firewall". But this hasn't stopped people from using a VPN to bypass the firewall. The same can happen with Bitcoin in the future. It will become so popular that it will be truly unstoppable. People will find a way to get access to it regardless of current government restrictions. Even now, it's difficult to take down or limit Bitcoin usage. So long as Bitcoin remains decentralized, there should be nothing to worry about. Just sit back and relax. Cheesy

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Natalim

Activity: 3024
Merit: 592

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
August 20, 2024, 11:25:29 PM

I guess diversification is the key. Don’t focus only on online investments but take part also in offline investments so that if unpredictable circumstances may occur like shutting down internet connection for a while, you will never be highly affected with that. And always have available funds onhand, it’s better to prepare for the worst than to be confident enough that it’s not possible but end up seeing yourself struggling to survive.

Internet shut down has never happened in our country but it’s highly possible. So always anticipate unexpected things to happen at some point.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: