Bitcoin Forum
September 04, 2024, 08:16:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cannot withdraw earnings on Ultimuspool  (Read 110 times)
tecnique (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2024, 11:38:16 AM

Hi folks,

Has anyone here used Ultimuspool (ultimuspool.com).
I have been mining there for a few days and can see my earnings.
But it is not possible to set my payout address for my earnings.
There is a link “Config wallet address” and there I can set my wallet address.
But this address never appears in the “Earnings” section under “Wallet”.
And so my earnings are not paid out.

Has anyone used Utlimuspool successfully before, and if so, how?

Thank you very much for your help!
mikeywith
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 6511

be constructive or S.T.F.U

View Profile
July 30, 2024, 12:52:36 AM
Merited by hugeblack (4)

I never used this pool, but I saw Binance talk about some partnership with them which means they are likely legit, you you talk about earnings/payouts they usually don't show unless you reach the minimum payout which is  0.005 btc for the pool in question, so unless you reached that, no payout history related to that address would show, but earnings should accumulate on your account.

So the two questions now:

1- Were you able to paste your BTC address and does it show under payout address/wallet configuration?
2- Did you reach the 0.005 BTC threshold?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
tecnique (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2024, 10:34:16 AM

Thank you for looking into this.

Regarding your first question: I was able to add an address to the payment settings in the sub-account management. But under earnings this address does not show up as a wallet/address.
And when I look at the ultimuspool tutorial (https://www.ultimuspool.com/en/tutorial), this is exactly where the tutorial ends...

Regarding your second question: No, I haven't reached the limit yet, it was just a test run. But if it starts like this, I won't be using this pool any more. Can you perhaps tell me where you found the information about the minimum payout amount. I have not been able to find it. Thank you!
paid2

Activity: 798
Merit: 2514

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
August 01, 2024, 08:29:50 PM

Thank you for looking into this.

Regarding your first question: I was able to add an address to the payment settings in the sub-account management. But under earnings this address does not show up as a wallet/address.
And when I look at the ultimuspool tutorial (https://www.ultimuspool.com/en/tutorial), this is exactly where the tutorial ends...

Isn't the address configured first when you create your worker? "Withdrawal address" under "Mining Account"

Regarding your second question: No, I haven't reached the limit yet, it was just a test run. But if it starts like this, I won't be using this pool any more. Can you perhaps tell me where you found the information about the minimum payout amount. I have not been able to find it. Thank you!

You'll find it on the homepage: https://www.ultimuspool.com/en

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
tecnique (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2024, 11:41:00 AM

Isn't the address configured first when you create your worker? "Withdrawal address" under "Mining Account"

Yes, under "Sub-account Management", where the newly created "Mining Accounts" are displayed, I have added my "Withdrawal Address".
But when I go back to "Earnings", this address is not displayed under "Wallet" (where it should be?).
On the "Earnings" page, there is a link with the message "Your earnings will be paid out in the next payment cycle after your wallet has been configured. <link>Configure wallet address</link>".
This link takes me back to "Sub-account Management" where I have already entered my valid "Withdrawal Address" and even if I change this address, it never appears under "Wallet" in "Earnings".

So they have created the ultimate frustration loop. (Maybe that's where their name comes from!?)

BTW, I noticed on the home page (for 3 days in a row now) that the calculated estimated earnings for 1 TH/s is almost exactly twice as high as on any other pool.
If I calculate my real earnings on this pool it is half of the value promoted on there home page...
So I wonder if this pool is just badly programmed or if it is some kind of scam?

As this is almost the only information about ultimuspool (besides the cooperation with binance), maybe my last question is answered:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5wwoRtUm3U&t=165s
Medvedcuk

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 02, 2024, 07:47:45 AM

Not only do you not understand how to earn money, but you also have the problem of how to withdraw your earnings and this is very annoying, you don’t know what to do and where to look for the answer to the question.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: