Bitcoin Forum
August 07, 2024, 12:25:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Im new what i have to do to earn decent money ?  (Read 408 times)
Cryptoprincess101

Activity: 294
Merit: 121

View Profile
August 02, 2024, 09:51:56 PM

Hi , i don't have money and no Job and my health is bad the best i can do If i borrow funds from someone can i make money with meme coins ?
I need something that i turn small money in big don't tell me about btc and others bigger coins that's not for me in my situation maximum money i can borrow from other people it could be around 100$ maybe little more but that's what i can get.
I need serious advice what to do ?

Sorry about the situation you found yourself, actually there are people just like you out there who also has same experience as you do but yet they are still managing up to meet their daily needs. I feel bad for you about your health but don't be hopeless because it will even affect your health status, be strong and cheer up as there are some of us that life has also shown the ugly side until we are able to stand where we are now and it is very unfortunate to come from an environment where you are surrounded by people who can't be able to help you when in need and that is the reason why owning an investment is very important now because a lot of people around you will live to benefit from your investments and it will create a more easier ground for your offspring unlike in your situation where you have no helper.
            My advice for you is not to even consider investing in any cryptocurrency at all since you need immediate money to take care of yourself, just manage the little you have got on your health and food. Borrowing money is not the best option instead selling a property to take care of your health would have been the best if you had a property instead of getting into debts but there are still some conditions that the last option will be to take a debt so I will advise you that if you have a source to borrow money and take care of your health you do so then after your recovery you make sure you get in some physical jobs so that you can raise money to settle your debts. Be strong and have faith that your condition will change one day. Don't give up on life because it also has a brighter side.

Awaklara

Activity: 1148
Merit: 674

View Profile
August 03, 2024, 02:55:39 PM

Hi , i don't have money and no Job and my health is bad the best i can do If i borrow funds from someone can i make money with meme coins ?
I need something that i turn small money in big don't tell me about btc and others bigger coins that's not for me in my situation maximum money i can borrow from other people it could be around 100$ maybe little more but that's what i can get.

Sorry about the situation you found yourself, actually there are people just like you out there who also has same experience as you do but yet they are still managing up to meet their daily needs. I feel bad for you about your health but don't be hopeless because it will even affect your health status, be strong and cheer up as there are some of us that life has also shown the ugly side until we are able to stand where we are now and it is very unfortunate to come from an environment where you are surrounded by people who can't be able to help you when in need and that is the reason why owning an investment is very important now because a lot of people around you will live to benefit from your investments and it will create a more easier ground for your offspring unlike in your situation where you have no helper.
            My advice for you is not to even consider investing in any cryptocurrency at all since you need immediate money to take care of yourself, just manage the little you have got on your health and food. Borrowing money is not the best option instead selling a property to take care of your health would have been the best if you had a property instead of getting into debts but there are still some conditions that the last option will be to take a debt so I will advise you that if you have a source to borrow money and take care of your health you do so then after your recovery you make sure you get in some physical jobs so that you can raise money to settle your debts. Be strong and have faith that your condition will change one day. Don't give up on life because it also has a brighter side.
in difficult situations sometimes it makes people unable to think properly. maybe also because of some crypto news that he heard related to investments that generate profits very quickly. and the idea came up to borrow money to invest in crypto.
if he gets advice from other people, then the person who gave him the advice is really crazy. but if he gets his thoughts, he has already gotten answers from several members, including you. he should consider all the advice and make a good decision.
crypto news that changes someone's life and fate may be inspiring. but some cases make it difficult when interested people do not want to learn first and instead take risks.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Sal_tion

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2024, 03:27:10 PM

Borrowing money to buy meme coins that will make you earn an income is not advisable meme coins are not that reliable to trust with a borrow money
The rate of coins you buy can fall at any given time, that will cost you more problem I advise you to focus on health first then you find your self some skills that you can earn more reliable income
Luwkardy

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2024, 08:37:38 PM

Bruh i really need bit of money or job for few hours daily. Can someone help me?
Princess Leah

Activity: 137
Merit: 42

View Profile
August 06, 2024, 12:26:03 PM

Another piece of advice I will also give you is to be very careful before you run into the wrong hands of scammers who will promise you a high APR just to make you borrow money and send it to them in return, promising you something that you can never have.

If you don't have a job yet but you have a skill, you can go to the service section and advertise what you can do. Maybe someone who is in need of such service will hire you, and you can start earning from there.

Last but not least, try searching for a job around your neighbourhood; you might get something out of it. A job is all you need right now. Borrowing money won't solve your problem, as crypto currency is not a money-doubling machine.

Exactly, based on the OP's health condition, I think the last situation he'll want to find himself is losing a borrowed money to scammers, so he should really be very careful not to allow his predicaments make him fall for the wrong advice, from his statement he needs an instant solution to eradicate hunger, be in a good health condition before thinking of long-term solution to help eradicate poverty.

I don't know if there's a board or thread for donations but incase there's one, I hope he'll be able to prove his claims are genuine and find the right help if not he could try seek help for online donations outside the forum, maybe social media platforms like X. Show casing his skills here if the got one is not a bad idea.

The idea of borrowing money to invest on Cryptocurrency not just the likes of Bitcoin but a meme coin is like a death trap and the worst suggestion anyone would even think of.
Dzwaafu11

Activity: 602
Merit: 343

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2024, 10:07:22 PM

With this, I think it will be difficult for you to make money here because for you to come here and the time you suppose to learn you want to make money, I think this your account is too early, and also for the fact that you don't know anything about crypto currency you suppose to learn before thinking of earning.

However, it will be one of the worst mistakes you will make in this life or your journey in the crypto currency, borrowing money to invest regardless of how promising the coin will be, for you don't ever borrow money to invest in it. Even with Bitcoin, we all say it should be the coin everyone should invest in and have peace of mind because it has limited risk. It is not advisable to borrow money and invest, so it will be better if you go and find something doing outside the forum, then maybe you can use the money you earn there for the investment.

Im poor but Im very interested about always trading and investing i have been learning about crypto and trading one of the few things Im interested is also the wall steeet and everything related to finaces however Im poor i have no education and not much School education Im from poor family also and poverty and hard life did damage my health so the crypto is my last opportunity but what i need to do here ?
My dream is first to collect money so i can fix my health everyday is struggle for me i want to change this.

I'm not trying to discourage you from doing this thing you want to do, but I don't think this is the right time for you to invest. You said you have a health issue, and also things have been difficult for you, which means you cannot even meet your needs, so the best thing for you is to be using the small amount of money you are getting for your health and sorting yourself out. Leave investing for now. Although this is advice, just think and make the right decision for yourself. But if it's true what you said, then you don't need investment now. Besides, investment is now. You will do it now and get profit back tomorrow or even next.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████