Bitcoin Forum
October 09, 2024, 05:45:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You recevied 10000 Bitcoins  (Read 276 times)
AlphaBoy (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2024, 11:41:34 AM

Your just looking for justification of how you don't wanna bring it back , because you can just easily send back to the same address that have sent you right?

but of course you will not agree on that because you don't wnat to bring it back .

Yeah, you’ve got a point. I will never send it back, lol. I will use this money to buy a new life and a new name. I will even purchase an entire island and hide there. Hell, I’d consider getting a sex change if I had to!

You know, living in fear while you’re rich isn’t the same as living in fear while you’re stuck in debt and poverty. We’re talking about $580 million here; you can do anything and go anywhere.

Come on, are you really going to miss $580 million just because of morals? Rules won’t save the reckless, my friend, and morals aren’t applied to them either
rodskee

Activity: 2520
Merit: 204

OrangeFren.com

View Profile
August 14, 2024, 11:34:03 AM

Your just looking for justification of how you don't wanna bring it back , because you can just easily send back to the same address that have sent you right?

but of course you will not agree on that because you don't wnat to bring it back .

Yeah, you’ve got a point. I will never send it back, lol. I will use this money to buy a new life and a new name. I will even purchase an entire island and hide there. Hell, I’d consider getting a sex change if I had to!
that Sex change made me laugh , that is so desperate of yours to hide the money ahahaha, also i wish that this will never happen because that will really change your life.

You know, living in fear while you’re rich isn’t the same as living in fear while you’re stuck in debt and poverty. We’re talking about $580 million here; you can do anything and go anywhere.
thats  a good point as well , but isn't our conscience will always hunt us?

Come on, are you really going to miss $580 million just because of morals? Rules won’t save the reckless, my friend, and morals aren’t applied to them either
having a second thought now haha

████████████████████                                                    OrangeFren.com                                                ████████████████████
instant KYC-free exchange comparison
████████████████████     Clearnet and onion available #kycfree + (prepaid Visa & Mastercard)     ████████████████████
GalFrance

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2024, 08:13:02 AM

I would order Putin and his friends to be removed and peace would come to my country.
bitterguy28

Activity: 2156
Merit: 182

“FRX: Ferocious Alpha”

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2024, 04:00:42 AM

Imagine one day you open your wallet and discover that you've received 10,000 Bitcoin by mistake from a stranger. What would you do?
I will have  my OWN Island near pacific , with my Private Jet ready to take me everywhere I wanna go .

Will also buy shipping lines so  I will have My money flowing while spending luxurious life with my family and relatives/friends .

Hope that I will not be questioned by the authority lol.

kotajikikox

Activity: 2534
Merit: 215

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 21, 2024, 12:43:27 PM

Only hypocrite that will deny of having a desire in taking this huge money once being sent wrongly .

But there are some who are afraid of taking things Physical,material or emotional from others and may deny taking this into their wallet forlong .

for me personally? I will not answering this once happened .

Xril2024

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2024, 05:27:24 AM

There is no possibility of such a huge amount of money coming in this way.  Because whoever has this money will surely be very expert.  And although sometimes it happens.  I will wait for the person who sent the money by mistake.  If he can take it with proper information and proof then I will return the money to him.  And if after waiting I see that he is not coming somehow then I will spend it on public welfare.
btc78

Activity: 2646
Merit: 218

⭕ BitList.co

View Profile
September 01, 2024, 11:11:38 AM

I Must agree with you  mate , Who don't wanna have a new life  with 580 million .

or just to clear my conscience I may send back at least 500 million and will left the other 80 million in my pocket as Tip of being a good human sending 500 million back   Grin Grin

specially as we are young? there are lots of things we can use of that money , even donating 1 million for the poorer will not hurt our pocket .

TatsuyaJemi

Activity: 56
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 01, 2024, 11:48:39 AM

Imagine one day you open your wallet and discover that you've received 10,000 Bitcoin by mistake from a stranger. What would you do?
It will remove all my troubles, besides I will be able to take my family far ahead. There is a lot of lack of money in my life, if I get it, all my lack will be removed. In my whole life there will be no more shortage, according to the current market price 10000 bitcoins = 580849900 usd. Maybe they will not end in the life of my grandchildren.
Huliya

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2024, 05:01:48 AM

If this is the case, I will try to contact the owner of said wallet.  If I can contact him, I will demand some amount of bitcoins from him, he will give me as much as he likes, I will keep the rest and return the rest.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: