Bitcoin Forum
August 10, 2024, 03:31:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Know when to participate in a pre-market  (Read 297 times)
Iamcrypticguy

Activity: 392
Merit: 7

Navigating the Crypto world & Holding BGB Along..

View Profile
August 07, 2024, 12:06:48 PM

I have different opinion about pre market, because it seems the pre market of a project that's deemed to be having high potential and is backed heavily by VCs always dumps in my experience

take example the ZK coin with massive funding from the VC literally amounts to hundred of millions, according to kucoin premarket https://www.kucoin.com/pre-market/ZK the average price shown to be 0.375 USD
but now it priced only around 0.12 USD which is massive dump in my opinion. why? because retailer know holding onto coins that promises massive token allocation for the VCs are like a time bomb, eventually they will dump.

same thing happened other coin like W, BLAST, and so on.

even ZKL that you mentioned got the price of 0.6 USD from https://www.gate.io/pre-market/ZKL and current price is just 0.14 USD. pre market sucks i must say.

Started pre market recently with Notcoin and it was good. Probably I got lucky or something ahah. Rn I'm eyeing this. https://www.bitget.com/pre-market/SWELLUSD

Swell pre market. The community is active and the team seems to know what they're doing. So it's a good bet for me..
Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1386
Merit: 732

stead.builders

View Profile
August 07, 2024, 05:57:22 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2024, 07:09:07 PM by Sayeds56

A pre-market for a memecoin or a useless token I don't think it's worth it at all as the tokens barely pump or move in the long run but a good utility token that has proper use and utility. Pre-markets for Hamster Kombat or similar projects are useless IMO but pre-markets for projects like ZKlink, layer3 and Swell Network I think they are good pre-markets that might be worth investing in

What are you guys' opinions on pre-markets?

Pre-market is also a part of the cryptocurrencies landscape and the prices of coins listed here generally represent overall condition of crypto markets. While trading in this market comparatively more volatile and risky due to lower trading volumes,  and often doesn't reflect the true value of the asset. It can be highly rewarding if investment is made in worthwhile projects when they are available at lower prices following a major market crash. DYOR

█████████▄▄▄████▄█▄
███████▄█████▄▄█████▄
████████▀███▀░░▀██████▄
█████████▀███████▀██████
░░▄█▄████▄██▄██████▀███
▄█████▄█████▄████████
▀███▀░░▀██████▄███▄██▄
██████████▀█████░░██████▄
░░███▄██████▀██████▀███▀
██████▄███████▄█████
██▀██████▄░░▄███▄
████▀█████▀▀█████▀
██████▀█▀████▀▀▀

STEAD 
██████▄███▄
█████████████████▄▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
░▄▄███████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████████
░▀▀███████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

UNLOCK NEW HORIZONS 
Build floating infrastructure on the blockchain

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██████████████▄
██████████
█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
██████████████████████
████████
█████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄██▄▄▄██▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄███

JOIN NOW  
GbitG

Activity: 854
Merit: 363

stead.builders

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2024, 09:50:41 PM

A pre-market for a memecoin or a useless token I don't think it's worth it at all as the tokens barely pump or move in the long run but a good utility token that has proper use and utility. Pre-markets for Hamster Kombat or similar projects are useless IMO but pre-markets for projects like ZKlink, layer3 and Swell Network I think they are good pre-markets that might be worth investing in

Hmm, to be honest I am not in the fever of pre-market. Because these kinds of shit always have high risk involvement. First let's focus on how we will know if this token will perform well or not. Similarly, no one can say that Hamster Combot will perform well in the future. Everyone speculates, so we can't say for sure whether this project will be able to survive or not. That's why I don't involve myself at all in favor of these things because most of the pre market listers or tokens are based on scams. I have seen many such tokens come only with the intention of being scammed and get rugpulled as soon as they are listed. 

So, I consider this thing bad for me, which is 99.99% scam risk, so for me, investing in this thing is not a wise thing but a foolish thing. So it means that money should be invested in something that will give you something in return and you should avoid something that may involve 100% risk.

█████████▄▄▄████▄█▄
███████▄█████▄▄█████▄
████████▀███▀░░▀██████▄
█████████▀███████▀██████
░░▄█▄████▄██▄██████▀███
▄█████▄█████▄████████
▀███▀░░▀██████▄███▄██▄
██████████▀█████░░██████▄
░░███▄██████▀██████▀███▀
██████▄███████▄█████
██▀██████▄░░▄███▄
████▀█████▀▀█████▀
██████▀█▀████▀▀▀
STEAD██████▄███▄
█████████████████▄▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
░▄▄███████████████████▄▄
░▀▀███████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

UNLOCK NEW HORIZONS 
Build floating infrastructure on the blockchain

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██████████████▄
██████████
█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
██████████████████████
████████
█████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄██▄▄▄██▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████████████████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄██████

██
██
████████

JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
betswift
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 08, 2024, 08:26:46 AM

Hmm, to be honest I am not in the fever of pre-market. Because these kinds of shit always have high risk involvement. First let's focus on how we will know if this token will perform well or not. Similarly, no one can say that Hamster Combot will perform well in the future. Everyone speculates, so we can't say for sure whether this project will be able to survive or not. That's why I don't involve myself at all in favor of these things because most of the pre market listers or tokens are based on scams. I have seen many such tokens come only with the intention of being scammed and get rugpulled as soon as they are listed. 

So, I consider this thing bad for me, which is 99.99% scam risk, so for me, investing in this thing is not a wise thing but a foolish thing. So it means that money should be invested in something that will give you something in return and you should avoid something that may involve 100% risk.

I would say it's a high-risk - high-reward type of deal. It's completely fine not to try it because of that, but the possibility is there. It boils down to the believe you have in the project worth investing in.

KiaKia

Activity: 770
Merit: 388

PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2024, 08:50:50 AM

The likes of Zklink, Base, Layer3 and few others are not bad at all but this doesnt determine their performance over men's coins, the truth is memecoins can perform very well than these layer projects, its all about adoption from the masses.

Instead of trying to figure out which is better its safer to use one percent of your allocation to take risks on meme coins, we've seen how well pepe and bonk did this time last year, and if Bitcoin reach a new all time high these coins will still perform, have a mixed portfolio, go for new layer 1 and 2 projects and have some BTC and ETH too or bnb then mix with good meme coins and AI coins.

Remember to risk only what you can afford to lose, these assets are higher risks and anything can happen any time.

▄███████████████████████▄
████████████░████████████
███████████▀▄████████████
█████████▀▀▄██▀▀█████████
█████████▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀████████
██▄▄▄▄▀▀██▌▐█▌▐██▄▄▀▀▀▀██
████████▄▀▀▄▄▄░██████████
█████████▄▄██▀▄██████████
████████████▀▄███████████
███████████▌░▐███████████
▀███████████████████████▀

PredX
●  Politics
●  Crypto
●  Sports
●  Stocks
●  AI
●  Others
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████

Play Now
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
betswift
Copper Member

View Profile
August 08, 2024, 09:13:00 AM

The likes of Zklink, Base, Layer3 and few others are not bad at all but this doesnt determine their performance over men's coins, the truth is memecoins can perform very well than these layer projects, its all about adoption from the masses.

Instead of trying to figure out which is better its safer to use one percent of your allocation to take risks on meme coins, we've seen how well pepe and bonk did this time last year, and if Bitcoin reach a new all time high these coins will still perform, have a mixed portfolio, go for new layer 1 and 2 projects and have some BTC and ETH too or bnb then mix with good meme coins and AI coins.

Remember to risk only what you can afford to lose, these assets are higher risks and anything can happen any time.

You are right! Diversification of the risks is key, and it is truly sometimes worth the risk to have some place in your portfolio for something different than the classic that you described.

Qiubell5

Activity: 295
Merit: 1

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
August 08, 2024, 01:15:32 PM

I would say it's a high-risk - high-reward type of deal. It's completely fine not to try it because of that, but the possibility is there. It boils down to the believe you have in the project worth investing in.

When investing there is always a risk that comes to you, and the need for understanding in the field, some of the most important market movements can occur outside of regular trading sessions, with pre-markets often volatile with price volatility driven by futures contracts during this period opportunities for investors who want to make a profit. and make trades that may be too volatile at the time of closing, the need to know the current market situation makes it more careful in doing it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
betswift
Copper Member

View Profile
August 09, 2024, 06:50:14 AM

When investing there is always a risk that comes to you, and the need for understanding in the field, some of the most important market movements can occur outside of regular trading sessions, with pre-markets often volatile with price volatility driven by futures contracts during this period opportunities for investors who want to make a profit. and make trades that may be too volatile at the time of closing, the need to know the current market situation makes it more careful in doing it.

Yep, patience and the ability to see the details in the storming market can do wonders for those with the needed set of skills under their belt. The more you try, the more you learn, and the more you understand the flow of the big and small hands and their investments.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: