Bitcoin Forum
October 09, 2024, 09:22:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LandDAO - Your Gateway to Tokenized Land Ownership  (Read 1342 times)
Goosebit.com

Activity: 306
Merit: 130

View Profile
September 30, 2024, 03:30:27 PM

A decentralized autonomous organization (DAO) focused on real estate or land-related activities, leveraging blockchain technology for its operations? This is a revolutionary project and possible to make a scratch in the crypto space. Do they plan to conduct an ICO or TGE in major exchanges? what is the tokenomics of $LAND?

Yes, LandDAO plans to conduct an IDO. The total supply is 1 billion LandDAO tokens with various allocations for land acquisition, team, and treasury.

Where can I read more about the IDO plans for LandDAO? What are the benefits and utility of the LandDAO token? Just a suggestion, or maybe this is already in the plan, but how about NFT holders earning yield in the form of LandDAO tokens? That would be really interesting.

One more thing, can individuals sell or apply to tokenize their land on LandDAO? Or is everything decided by the DAO?

Solah_qt

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2024, 03:55:44 PM

Totally get your skepticism. But eyyyy, isn’t mainstream adoption what many in crypto have been waiting for? It could lead to some truly innovative opportunities.

Speaking of innovation, have you looked into RWA tokenization? It’s shaking up DeFi by letting people own tokenized pieces of real-world assets like real estate. Projects like LANDDAO are already diving into this space by focusing on land and property development. LANDDAO uses blockchain to tokenize land, allowing fractional ownership, which makes it easier for more people to invest. They also offer tools to manage and track land value, helping investors and landowners maximize their property’s potential. Could be worth checking out if you're into land and real estate!
LANDDAO will be making moves when it launch by tokenizing real-world land, offering a fresh approach to how we handle real assets. My take on RWAs, in general, is that while blockchain might not be absolutely necessary, companies and governments haven’t really shown much interest in addressing the global issues tied to asset ownership.

Even if they could, they haven’t done much. So why not let blockchain projects like LANDDAO have a crack at it? There’s little harm, and who knows, it could lead to real innovation. Something good might just come out of it.
Myleschetty

Activity: 1191
Merit: 78

View Profile
September 30, 2024, 07:54:56 PM

This LandDAO project looks really interesting! I’m curious how it works compared to other crypto projects that focus on helping communities. How does LandDAO make sure the communities it invests in grow for a long time? I’ve seen other projects like CityDAO that focus on giving people ownership of land, does LandDAO focus more on helping the community, or is it both about ownership and development? I’d love to know how the new businesses and partnerships are created in these communities!
If we look into the cryptocurrency market we will see that the only a project can thrive in this ever-growing market is to focus on solving issues. Back to your question, We have many real-world asset projects but if we look into the concept of LandDAO, it works as the platform that reshapes real-world assets by offering a more genuine, profitable, secure, scalable, and compliant approach to asset ownership with the inclusion of regulatory frameworks evolve to accommodate of innovative technology that always put the community/investors first by creating new opportunities for all participants. Besides, LandDAO is a community-driven governance real-world asset project.
Lec01

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 01, 2024, 03:00:53 AM

...The regulation of real world assets are crucial to enhance continuous adoption and relinquish the attempt of fake tokenizations that are not available on the blockchain. Their has been records of fake devs and team claiming to have tokens that are integrated to real world assets making it  looks real with so many promises for investors when such tokenization does not exist or have insufficient data to prove the existence on the blockchain.

I am looking forward to learn more about LandDAO and how the team intend to award the community especially for the early investors.

hopefully we will get answers from LandDao Team about this

if somebody can't wait i advise to use official Discord channel to talk there with Team directly

here Discord official LandDao server invite link: https:/[Suspicious link removed]/IrpnJoLzwj

I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again. If you’re aiming to have a substantial number of people engaged in LandDAO, I strongly suggest you start a telegram channel! Discord ain’t really popping like that! Plus, the interface feels kinda tacky. Get this message to the team ASAP! This project has way too much potential for the reach to be this limited. I hope you see this message this time round. And oh, when is the actual launch of LandDAO? Or is it already launched?
  You're absolutely right! Starting a Telegram channel should be encouraged because it can significantly boost engagement for LandDAO. Discord should also be supported, as I’ve seen projects with thriving Discord communities. Your point about utilizing both platforms is crucial. As for the launch of LandDAO, I’ll make sure to check whether it has already launched or if there’s a set date!
Liamss57

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 01, 2024, 10:29:44 AM

The idea behind using token (NFT) to trade lands is incredible. It makes the whole process more secured and safe in my line of work. LandDAO is about to provide me with the tool I need to move to the next level, as I will now be able to carry out faster and more secured transactions and also trade, transfer and hold tokens as an investor.
Princess6719

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 01, 2024, 12:26:11 PM

What will be the role of LandDao in economic investment in Eastern Europe. This year, I aim to explore more continents and discover the land values of there countries using LandDao as a tool.
Johnlomape

Activity: 37
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 01, 2024, 01:48:02 PM

...The regulation of real world assets are crucial to enhance continuous adoption and relinquish the attempt of fake tokenizations that are not available on the blockchain. Their has been records of fake devs and team claiming to have tokens that are integrated to real world assets making it  looks real with so many promises for investors when such tokenization does not exist or have insufficient data to prove the existence on the blockchain.

I am looking forward to learn more about LandDAO and how the team intend to award the community especially for the early investors.

hopefully we will get answers from LandDao Team about this

if somebody can't wait i advise to use official Discord channel to talk there with Team directly

here Discord official LandDao server invite link: https:/[Suspicious link removed]/IrpnJoLzwj

I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again. If you’re aiming to have a substantial number of people engaged in LandDAO, I strongly suggest you start a telegram channel! Discord ain’t really popping like that! Plus, the interface feels kinda tacky. Get this message to the team ASAP! This project has way too much potential for the reach to be this limited. I hope you see this message this time round. And oh, when is the actual launch of LandDAO? Or is it already launched?
  You're absolutely right! Starting a Telegram channel should be encouraged because it can significantly boost engagement for LandDAO. Discord should also be supported, as I’ve seen projects with thriving Discord communities. Your point about utilizing both platforms is crucial. As for the launch of LandDAO, I’ll make sure to check whether it has already launched or if there’s a set date!
I see nothing wrong with LandDAO using Discord as their major community where users can communicate effectively. The team having community also on telegram is good but I don't think there is any need for that since the discord community has channels for different purposes. I am anticipating more updates from the team on the aspects of tokenization of lands and how investors can be part of this project maximizing land resources.
DomoTGP

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 01, 2024, 03:48:56 PM

What will be the role of LandDao in economic investment in Eastern Europe. This year, I aim to explore more continents and discover the land values of there countries using LandDao as a tool.

LandDAO can really help you explore land values in Eastern Europe and make investments easier. By tokenizing real-world land, it lets you own a portion of land without having to go through the traditional hassles.

Since you’re looking to discover land in new regions this year, LandDAO could be a great tool. It’ll give you access to land that’s more liquid and potentially more profitable. Plus, it’s a way to track land value trends and make smart investments across different countries in Eastern Europe. Sounds like it could fit perfectly with your goals.
LandDAO
Copper Member

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 01, 2024, 08:42:37 PM

How does LandDAO plan to implement fractional ownership in areas like Ghana? I’m really interested in investing in plots there, especially since I’ve been to the Kwahu Mountains and see the potential. What specific steps do I need to take to get started, and how can I make sure I'm making a smart investment?

Great question! LandDAO will share specific details about this process at a later time.

How does LandDAO plan to implement fractional ownership in areas like Ghana? I’m really interested in investing in plots there, especially since I’ve been to the Kwahu Mountains and see the potential. What specific steps do I need to take to get started, and how can I make sure I'm making a smart investment?

To get started, head over to LandDAO and join our waiting list to be among the first to access our exclusive land RWAs

I am happy to see so many interested in LandDao people here,

when it comes to answers from Team then please use official channels to reach the Team and talk with directly

Discord: https://discord.com/invite/4MntspzqcM

X: https://x.com/landdao_land

also Medium is great source of info: https://medium.com/@landdao_land
I just wanted to suggest that adding a Telegram channel would be a great addition to the current platforms. A lot of people find Telegram easier and more convenient for quick updates and direct communication. It could really help streamline conversations and make it more accessible for the community. What do you think?

Thank you! We already have a telegram channel here - https://t.me/landdao_rwa

Fractional ownership sounds amazing!

I searched all 3 pages of the thread and didn't find a single mention of property taxes. Assuming the "team behind the project" helps with that, where does the money come from, how do people know for certain the taxes are being paid every time, etc?

I'm interested in understanding more about how fractional ownership operates on the platform. How does the process work for buying and selling shares of land? Additionally, how are profits from land appreciation distributed, and what are the key steps if a member wants to take physical possession of their share of the land? It would be great to get more details on these aspects! Aside from that, who are the team members running this?
It’s great that you’re looking into how fractional ownership works on LandDAO, there’s a lot of potential here. You buy shares of land via tokenized NFTs, which represent your stake. Buying and selling those shares is straightforward on the platform’s marketplace, allowing you to trade your ownership easily. Profits from land appreciation are distributed to NFT holders based on their share percentage, making it simple to benefit from property value increases. Taking physical possession of your share may require navigating local laws and specific project terms, but it’s possible in some cases. It’s also a good idea to dig into the team behind the project, as their expertise in real estate and blockchain is key to its success.

The team will provide specific details on this later

bakki7

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 01, 2024, 09:02:36 PM

I see the demand for alternative investment opportunities and the rise of real-world asset tokenization have been gaining significant momentum in recent months.

Recently I have checked that LandDAO follows the decentralized governance principles, allowing DAO token holders to participate in decision-making processes related to land acquisition, development etc.

Is this project has potential to sustain in long term? Can we tokenize a part of land with the help of LandDAO?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: