Bitcoin Forum
September 13, 2024, 10:25:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CHARITY AUCTION] Bitcoin Sunrise Stamp Display + BIG BONUSES  (Read 817 times)
OneDown
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2024, 05:37:31 PM
Merited by frankbitcoin (5), Cyrus (2)

Sorry to hear of your current situation Frank, no one should have to go through all of this in such a short period of time. I wish you the best of luck sir. I sent a donation to your address, let me know if you need anything else.
frankbitcoin

Activity: 1428
Merit: 316

View Profile
August 04, 2024, 06:27:08 PM

Sorry to hear of your current situation Frank, no one should have to go through all of this in such a short period of time. I wish you the best of luck sir. I sent a donation to your address, let me know if you need anything else.

Thank you to you and aoluain as well.

Yeah, just one thing after the next. All the while I have to work and go into meetings and act like nothing is going on and pretend that everything is okay. "How was your weekend bro?" "Oh it was great, just relaxed." (The true internal thought: "Well, I bicycled to the bay and sat on the dock looking out at the water and cried for several hours, then biked back home and fell asleep...)

I have legitimately wondered if I'm in a coma. Which is basically like depersonalization, I guess. Then I watched that movie "The Shift" and that actually really shook me up because it made me think maybe that happened - maybe my wife got shifted into a different reality or something. In truth, none of that is real, and it's just a terrible situation. Ultimately I think I am being refined and that ten years from now I'll look back on all this and understand why I had to go through it all. It's taken me a lot of time to get to that mentality.
frankbitcoin

View Profile
August 04, 2024, 06:40:25 PM

The other problem I have is that for the life of me I cannot find a better paying job. I work for a fortune 100 tech company. BUT I'm hired by an agency as a 'contractor' so my pay is $20 an hour and they refuse to give me a raise despite training other employees, "having the best conversations", etc. So because of this I'm then doing Uber late at night (I think I mentioned this), driving around a bunch of drunk people - each and every day I'm completely drained at work but somehow I push through it. And then still can't pay bills. I'm always two bills behind, extending car loan length, changing car loan due date, requesting extensions, extension for power bill, all this stuff. It's like a cascade. Add this to the depression and shock of the divorce, the deaths in my family, etc, and it's very crippling. There's just this voice in me that keeps saying "keep going. it's going to get better."

And I can't ever take a day off from work because everything would completely collapse. I wish I could have some kind of 'bereavement leave' and just vanish for a few months. That would take a miracle. It's what I'm going to be forced to do, soon, anyway - I plan on staying with my job but since I work remote, I'm just going to work out of my suv with my laptop. I haven't figured out the AC issues though. Was looking into the eco flow wave 2 but then I'll have to run pipes out of the car. And I can't work out of libraries or starbucks because I am actively handling inbound calls so this requires me to be in full conversation all day. I don't know. All of it is really just a crappy situation. Every single apartment I've looked at has told me I don't qualify because I dont have the 3x income. I'm hopeful maybe I can receive enough donations that I could just pay the entire lease or something. I wont ask anyone to do that. But if everyone continues sending me some sats, maybe it will be doable.

This auction has been a miracle in and of itself, I really appreciate yall, it means so much. i was able to make this payment yesterday thanks to yall (double internet bill):

frankbitcoin

View Profile
August 05, 2024, 08:19:42 PM

0.011BTC
Geo

high bid
frankbitcoin

View Profile
August 08, 2024, 03:45:28 PM

bump

Smiley
raghavsood
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 425

Track Burns @ burned.money

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2024, 03:06:35 PM
Merited by Cyrus (3)

Lot 1: 0.012BTC

I think this might be wrong - The countdown is for August 16th. The upcoming Sunday is August 11th.

Would be good to have the correct Sunday listed (whichever it may be) to avoid issues with the bids later.

Track burns @ burned.money | Track Collectibles @ collectible.money | Track Value @ isbtc1m.com
Cyrus (OP)
Ninja
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 3892
Merit: 3118

View Profile
August 09, 2024, 04:47:49 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2024, 10:05:51 PM by Cyrus

Corrected to the 16th. Thank you for catching that!
The auction is meant to last for 2 weeks.

Updated the list of people that donated to the address in the OP. Thank you as well to rsincognito, 2stout, aoluain and OneDown!

Also, taking this opportunity to announce that a few more cool items were donated and at this point it would only make sense to run a second auction based on lots!  Cheesy
Thank you mx12.levins and 2stout for making that happen! If anyone else wants to contribute to the second auction please get in contact so we can coordinate the lots.

This is Vires in Numeris!

ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 3149

View Profile
August 09, 2024, 04:55:20 PM

Very kind of you Cyrus!

These stamps are really really cool, and the first ever physical bitcoin with test-net coins. I happily have a set myself, otherwise I’d be in on this. Highly suggest bidding on it !

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
frankbitcoin

View Profile
August 09, 2024, 06:45:42 PM

Vires in Numeris for sure!!

Thank you everyone for the support.  Cry
frankbitcoin

View Profile
August 12, 2024, 07:57:40 PM

Bump, ends Sunday

raghavsood High bid .012BTC
Cyrus (OP)
Ninja
Administrator
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2024, 09:49:00 PM

Bump, ends Sunday

raghavsood High bid .012BTC

That would actually be Friday, the 16th. Please forgive me, I may be calendrically impaired at times  Cheesy
Corrected just now. The ending time is the same as the auctions hosted by minerjones, at 17:00 EDT which is UTC-4.

And thanks to the generosity of mx12.levins and 2stout there will be a second auction! Two lots so far and if anybody else wants to add items for another lot please get in touch.

ZipReg

Activity: 912
Merit: 747

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2024, 05:16:21 PM

0.0121BTC
frankbitcoin

View Profile
August 15, 2024, 04:55:24 PM

0.0121BTC

High bid, ends tomorrow!
frankbitcoin

View Profile
August 16, 2024, 04:07:47 PM

Ends today at 17 EDT ! (4 PM Central, 5 PM EST)
raghavsood
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2024, 05:01:36 PM

0.0122BTC

Track burns @ burned.money | Track Collectibles @ collectible.money | Track Value @ isbtc1m.com
Cyrus (OP)
Ninja
Administrator
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2024, 08:50:52 PM

Around 10 minutes left.

Current high bid:
0.0122BTC

frankbitcoin

View Profile
August 16, 2024, 10:02:09 PM

I want to take a moment to thank everyone that participated in this auction. Thank you to those who sent me donations, thank you to those who added to the items in the auction, thank you to Cyrus for hosting it. Thank you also for your kind words, your messages, and your suggestions.

It's truly incredible what this community can do and I feel really blessed by this. I will find some way, some how, to give back to this community as it has given to me.

Words cannot describe how appreciative I am of you all. In a world that has become so silent and lonely, it's really heartwarming to know that there's people right here on this forum that care about me and my wellbeing.

Thank you all so much.
Cyrus (OP)
Ninja
Administrator
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2024, 03:23:37 AM

0.0122BTC
Winner, winner!

Thank you everyone for participating! The second charity auction will be posted soon with items from mx12.levins and 2stout!

raghavsood
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2024, 06:46:20 AM

Thank you to everyone who provided items.

I hope things work out for you, Frank - already looking up, given the amount of support you have here.

Payment sent: 604b7dc78874d04df60b526145d400452a632e63c5f78aa39c92e22fa5a158f9

frankbitcoin

View Profile
August 17, 2024, 05:47:47 PM

Thank you to everyone who provided items.

I hope things work out for you, Frank - already looking up, given the amount of support you have here.

Payment sent: 604b7dc78874d04df60b526145d400452a632e63c5f78aa39c92e22fa5a158f9

Thank you so much. Received. I appreciate you and everyone here.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: