Bitcoin Forum
October 01, 2024, 01:22:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to inform your family about your source of income  (Read 1414 times)
Nothingtodo

Activity: 378
Merit: 129

Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards

View Profile
Today at 10:50:17 AM

Quote from: asrinur
In my opinion, the way to tell our family about our source of income can be done gradually and honestly. For example, by explaining what job we do, starting from how the system works and the amount of income earned. If for example our family sometimes does not understand our type of work, try to convey it in simple and easy-to-understand language. The most important thing is to be transparent and show that what we do is legal and brings benefits for the future.

By convincing your family about the income you earn, that is the best way for them to think positively about your income so far, that way the family can understand it, because by telling them your income they will not ask about your income repeatedly and make you comfortable.

Of course, it is important to discuss income among family members.  In particular, parents must be informed about the source of income because as a child, it is the responsibility of the child to inform their parents of how they are earning from any source. My Bitcoin earnings are already shared among my family members and they are confident about my earnings.

8rch7

Activity: 1456
Merit: 469

Reward: 10M Shen (Approx. 5000 BNB) Bounty

View Profile
Today at 01:15:48 PM

Of course, it is important to discuss income among family members.  In particular, parents must be informed about the source of income because as a child, it is the responsibility of the child to inform their parents of how they are earning from any source. My Bitcoin earnings are already shared among my family members and they are confident about my earnings.

Firstly, income from business online depend on your parent viewed because most of them still difficult for accepting the way how to earn much money from online business because most of them still have traditional mindset. My parent still not understand well about how technology development but I just talk them about basic way how to earn money from online business exactly with bitcoin, but for some parent have easily using internet I think not problem talk them how the way earn money from online business by giving source link or reference discussing about bitcoin and altcoin.
For the bitcoin investor or trader don't hidden anything from your family or your parent because when some thing bad happen to you  have opportunity get recovery back your cryptocurrency assets.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to: