Bitcoin Forum
August 16, 2024, 08:25:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pass Manager & Anon Email Forwarding | How Can I Improve My Security & Privacy?  (Read 9 times)
asayoyaasa (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 649
Merit: 159

View Profile
Today at 01:58:54 AM

I'm diving deeper into online security and privacy, and I'm looking for advice on how to level up my current setup. Right now, I'm using a password manager to generate and store passwords for all my accounts. I also use an anonymous email forwarding service to keep my real email address private when signing up for new services.

I'm curious to know:

• Are there any additional practices I should adopt to enhance my security and privacy online?
  • How secure are password managers in general, and are there specific ones that you'd recommend?
  • When it comes to anonymous email forwarding, how do I ensure the service I'm using is truly secure and doesn't compromise my privacy?
  • Are there other tools or services you think I should be using to protect my digital footprint?

I'm open to all suggestions, whether they’re basic tips or more advanced strategies.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: