Bitcoin Forum
September 28, 2024, 07:17:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should I keep going or should I stop?
Full Speed ahead - 0 (0%)
Reconsider - 1 (100%)
Total Voters: 1

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: N/A  (Read 51 times)
AuriusCreator (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2024, 10:20:34 AM
Last edit: August 18, 2024, 11:44:56 PM by AuriusCreator

N/A
PowerGlove
hacker

Activity: 581
Merit: 4984

View Profile
August 17, 2024, 11:07:51 PM
Merited by ABCbits (1)

(...) using a unique blend of advanced techniques and cutting-edge technology.
Brilliant! (Why didn't I think of that?) Grin

In all seriousness, I wouldn't expect much interest/support. Putting aside the for-the-benefit-of-everyone rhetoric, the punchline seems to be that you're asking for money so that you can legally protect your "property" and then (try to) milk it?

From one programmer to (presumably) another: I basically immediately stop caring about a project once I learn that AI is involved. (In my experience, the people that gravitate towards solving problems using AI are pretty often the same people who wouldn't have been able to make any kind of impression on the problem in another way, which is why the technology excites them so much, but that lack of fundamental expertise also means that they're overwhelmingly unlikely to produce anything interesting.)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 3124

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2024, 04:25:32 AM

I don't know why a software package would need to adjust "dynamically allocate computational resources", as that would be handled by the host.  Why would your trading bot need to worry about bypassing OS security or anything but the resources allocated to it?

I agree with PG above - you seem to use a lot of buzz words without saying anything.

I post for interest - not signature spam.
https://vod.fan - fast/free image sharing - coming Oct!
Will Theymos finish his $100,000,000 forum before this one shuts down?
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1222

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2024, 10:24:31 PM

I agree with PG above - you seem to use a lot of buzz words without saying anything.

Because he was exposed as someone who just tried to monetize his thread, he edited his thread so others would not know what was in it. But the truth is everything here in Bitcointalk is recorded, even if you edit your thread. People will be able to see this through Ninjastic, so I am posting this for people to see what it's all about.

While I'm currently unable to protect the project legally as the entire process would cost me between $30,000 to $250,000 neither can I share the complete technical details due to lack of IP protection. I remain optimistic about Aurius's potential to make a significant impact. The past nine months have been a journey of intense dedication, driven by the possibility of contributing to the community's advancement. I’ve tried to do this myself, however as I explained this is my last resort, so this is a crowdfund attempt of sorts.

https://ninjastic.space/topic/5506424.0

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
 Crypto Marketing Agency
By AB de Royse

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
WIN $50 FREE RAFFLE
Community Giveaway

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██