Bitcoin Forum
October 18, 2024, 09:15:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome Bit VIP Coins! VIP Bitcoins & Crypto Collectables (Grand Opening!)  (Read 1575 times)
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2383

EIN: 82-3893490

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2024, 11:34:19 AM

Mopar,,

Nothing can be purchased through the website yet. If people wish to reserve a coin they would have to contact me directly. The coins are in production. Information is being released everyday on my channels. Ive stated that the first release will come out in 3 - 6 months. I appreciate all you suggested but I will take reservations if people wish to get first dibs. Nothing irresponsible has happened nor will It, my reputation means something and so does this community. Please no more inferring the worst.

currently you have no reputation within this community. Everyone should infer the worst until the process is explained and vetted.

Hopefully, as time goes by though, you could earn a reputation but until you do, you have no risk, everyone here carries the risk.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Offering escrow services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480
All Bitcoin 3D printing needs at CryptoCloaks
Lesbian Cow
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1755

View Profile
August 21, 2024, 12:01:13 PM

Does the world need more loaded coins from an unknown/no trust maker?

To err is human, to moo is bovine

https://www.instagram.com/lesbiancow212/
Kazkaz27 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 159
Merit: 106

₿IT VIP COINS CEO

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2024, 12:23:37 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2024, 03:56:10 PM by Kazkaz27

Mopar,

I am public about who I am. I'm not hiding myself and just because you dont trust me doesn't mean that others here don’t. Those that agree with you hold your trust over mine. That's understandable. Like I've stated I've been around for 5 years. Again, Just because my trust isn't with you doesn't mean that it is not with others. You are also wrong to believe that everyone here is carrying the risk and I'm not carrying risk. Try to be mindful, I've been around. I've experienced most of the same things you have in the space. I just have a different attitude & approach towards things. This is getting to the point where you're annoying. I hope this wasn't your intention.

Kazkaz27 (OP)
Copper Member

₿IT VIP COINS CEO

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2024, 12:25:34 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2024, 12:56:27 PM by Kazkaz27

Lesbian Cow,

The world does need innovation and I intent to bring that to the space by adding my own twist to things and bringing new ideas.

Kazkaz27 (OP)
Copper Member

₿IT VIP COINS CEO

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2024, 12:47:40 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2024, 03:57:32 PM by Kazkaz27

Nice site and very nice coins! Really like the designs, something different to what has
already been created and nice to see they are of limited quantities.

Almost nobody on the Collectibles board here will be buying those coins though.
Disregarding the price you have no history or trust built up here and as Mooar
has stated production methods of creating the private keys needs to be out
in the public domain because there has been too many scams and breaches
already. There are tried and tested ways of ken gen and there are key gen tools
which look good but are compromised.

Definitely you will need to offer DIY options fir the coins and let buyers do their
own key gen if the wish.

Good luck, looking forward to see where your project goes.

Thanks, Aoluain

I appreciate the compliments. I plan on gaining the trust of this community by being open, honest, transparent and of use. I have some peoples trust here just not every ones. Nor will I ever have every ones. Not even the most active people here do. I'm offering other options in the future but no plans for DIY options currently. My key generation method is going to be on my website shortly (next month or so). So you'll be able to verify its safety.

Lesbian Cow
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1755

View Profile
August 21, 2024, 01:03:29 PM

Lesbian Cow,

The world does need innovation and I intent to bring that to the space by adding my own twist to things and bringing new ideas.

When I think innovators I think people like Nikola Tesla, The Wright Brothers, Mike Caldwell in this space....not forum user number 137 to put a private key on a physical coin and cover it with a hologram.

Why do your coins need private keys?  

To err is human, to moo is bovine

https://www.instagram.com/lesbiancow212/
Kazkaz27 (OP)
Copper Member

₿IT VIP COINS CEO

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2024, 01:09:01 PM

Lesbian Cow,

No offense but go moo elsewhere then. Before those innovators became innovators. They were also number 137. Try to have some perspectives other than your own and you'll maybe be able to answer your own question.

PreciousMetapsICT

Activity: 1006
Merit: 200

WTB - Early Squirrelbits, CryptoImperator, & BTCC

View Profile
August 21, 2024, 01:46:42 PM

Mopar,,

Nothing can be purchased through the website yet. If people wish to reserve a coin they would have to contact me directly. The coins are in production. Information is being released everyday on my channels. Ive stated that the first release will come out in 3 - 6 months. I appreciate all you suggested but I will take reservations if people wish to get first dibs. Nothing irresponsible has happened nor will It, my reputation means something and so does this community. Please no more inferring the worst.

Shit keeps getting better.

No known key generation process

No shown keys to verify paper and ink

No coins in production but still posted with a price

This is a $200 presale for 3-6 months in the future…

Sorry asking questions is annoying lmao

Imagine being so lame, you have to bump your own sales posts. Damn lying leviathans
Kazkaz27 (OP)
Copper Member

₿IT VIP COINS CEO

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2024, 02:51:34 PM

Precious Metap,

This is the last comment ill ever have for you.

Learn how to read.

markinaz

Activity: 437
Merit: 132

View Profile
August 21, 2024, 02:56:09 PM
Merited by PreciousMetapsICT (1)

My 2 cents as a forum member:

Telling Mopar he is getting annoying - That does not sit well with me.  Mopar is one of if not the most active members in this section.  Although I don't agree with everything he has stated, I truly value his opinion and again, this does not sit well.

Telling Lesbian cow to "go moo elsewhere"...  Well, I am going to follow your first rule:

1. Mental Well-being: Ignoring negative comments helps preserve my mental health and peace of mind.

These kind of comments don't sit well with me.  I was very interested in your product as they combine silver and Bitcoin, 2 of my favorite items.   You had some interesting designs, too many to begin with IMHO (I would have preferred you release one or 2 to get your name and product out there and create a demand to collect a full set.  This is too many for me to want to buy the full set without knowing more of your repuation).

However, I don't feel you are starting off on the best foot forward to join the community and I do NOT plan on buying any because of this.
Kazkaz27 (OP)
Copper Member

₿IT VIP COINS CEO

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2024, 03:16:41 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2024, 03:54:07 PM by Kazkaz27

Markinaz,

I appreciate your two cents.

Telling Lesbian Cow to “go moo elsewhere” was actually more just my sense of humor, but also to get my point across.

As for Mopar, I respect everything he says as well but Ive been clear with him and can apparently only take him in small doses.

I meant everything I said to Precious. He seemingly just wants to add chaos.

Its hard to balance “Remaining active and responsive” and at the same time ignore peoples negative comments. Trust me when I say, I'll get better at it.

I hope you can understand my perspective and recognize the effort I'm making to contribute positively to the community. Being criticized feels disheartening. If you choose not to support my items, that's your decision. However, publicly opposing my work feels like an act of sabotage. Dismissing those who are trying to create for the community isn't a constructive approach. I have never intended to harm anyone here, and I believe there’s no reason not to trust me. What’s happening with those who struggle to accept my efforts is a lack of understanding.

Frank AlpenCoin

Activity: 570
Merit: 541

View Profile
August 21, 2024, 05:12:05 PM
Merited by aoluain (1)

Welcome Kazkaz27,

My 2 satoshis:

Don't take key generation lightly. Once you're confident in your process, document it and share it on the forum.

Start by making a coin. Focus on the first coin : key generation, assembly, database management, and double-check everything to avoid mistakes. Take your time.

If you really want to load it, load it with a very small amount of BTC and sell it for the lowest price possible. Don't think about quick profits, but about the reputation you're slowly building. You might lose money with your first coins, but you'll gain expertise, a community, and members who will help you.

Accept feedback from every forum member. Some have been around for more than 10 years and have seen many scams and stories.

I wish you success with Bit VIP Bitcoin.
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1352

View Profile
August 21, 2024, 05:22:53 PM

Nice site and very nice coins! Really like the designs, something different to what has
already been created and nice to see they are of limited quantities.

Almost nobody on the Collectibles board here will be buying those coins though.
Disregarding the price you have no history or trust built up here and as Mooar
has stated production methods of creating the private keys needs to be out
in the public domain because there has been too many scams and breaches
already. There are tried and tested ways of ken gen and there are key gen tools
which look good but are compromised.

Definitely you will need to offer DIY options fir the coins and let buyers do their
own key gen if the wish.

Good luck, looking forward to see where your project goes.

Thanks, Aoluain

I appreciate the compliments. I plan on gaining the trust of this community by being open, honest, transparent and of use. I have some peoples trust here just not every ones. Nor will I ever have every ones. Not even the most active people here do. I'm offering other options in the future but no plans for DIY options currently. My key generation method is going to be on my website shortly (next month or so). So you'll be able to verify its safety.

You are welcome K,

Look as it stands you have "0" trust, look at your profile, look at almost everyone
else on this board, we have built trust over the years from buying and selling, some
as low as 1 or 2 others with 50+.

You also gotta realise if you were about 12 months earlier with your release
none of the questions would be asked about key gen etc. In the last 12 months
there has been a lot of shenanigans either intentional or not by coin makers leaving
buyers burned so there is more caution now, hence the "negative" comments.

Frank AlpenCoin has posted some great advice there.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄
█░▄█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▄░█
▀▄░███▄▄▄▄███░▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
Kazkaz27 (OP)
Copper Member

₿IT VIP COINS CEO

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2024, 07:26:03 PM

Hello, Frank.

I very much appreciate your two satoshis.

I am taking the key generation process very seriously, which is why I haven't released my method yet. I still have some testing to complete before finalizing my approach. Additionally, I'm creating a dedicated page on my website for others to reference once it's finished. I'm also developing a budget-friendly coin, and many of the designs are already prepared and ready to go. I have one that's being produced as we speak. I hope people will be pleasantly surprised by my work when it's unveiled. I'm genuinely excited about this project and have a deep passion for this hobby and the community, even if we don't always see eye to eye. I will continue to enhance my interactions and contributions within this community because it truly matters to me.

Kazkaz27 (OP)
Copper Member

₿IT VIP COINS CEO

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2024, 07:29:15 PM

Hey, Aoluain

I appreciate your feedback and understand the concerns regarding trust, especially given the experiences many have had in the past year. Building trust takes time, and I recognize that my profile may not reflect that yet. I’m committed to transparency and ensuring that my methods are reliable and well-tested before sharing them. I also acknowledge that timing plays a crucial role in this space, and I wish I could have been more active earlier. I value the community's insights, including the advice from Frank AlpenCoin, and will take them to heart as I move forward.

krogothmanhattan
Cypher Hodl LLC
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 3478

The Stone the masons rejected was the cornerstone.

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2024, 09:48:33 PM

First of...welcome to the world of physical Bitcoins. I like your website and I see much potential.

But please do heed the wisdom of the posts by collectors and coin makers who have been here for many a year. We have been in your shoes at one point or other....you need to build trust amongst most of us here as many, myself included have been burnt by unknown and known coin makers.

I have made a special thread about this here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3315347.0

Not only is the private key generation very important, but also the person making these keys.

I for one might risk buying a coin with say $2 worth of Bitcoin on it cause I believe in the maker or like the coin design...but some will not.

Build a solid reputation and there are plenty of people here who can guide you in the right direction on the best possible way to safely generate the keys.

We have for instance this maker, who unknowingly used a corrupt key program. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5505399.0

We have another very well known coin maker and also a person many met that succumbed to drug and gambling issues that many people got burned. He was on the forum for many years...and yet still we got screwed.   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5434506.0

Other than that...like your designs...wish you the best of luck. And like I said, most of us here want you to succeed as we are all collectors at heart so if you have any questions feel free to ask!

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀█▀▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀▀░░░█░░░▀▀▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░█░░░░░░▀▀▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░▀▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▄░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░▄███████████▄░░░░░░▐▌
░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░▄█████████████████▄░░░░█
░░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░█▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▀█▄░░▐▌
░░░░░░░░░█░░▄█▄░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄░░░░██▄▐▌
░░░░░░░░▐░▄█▌▄▄░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀░░░████▌█
░░░░░░░▐▌▐███████▄░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄█████▌░█
░░░░░░░█░▐█████████████████████████████░░█
░░░░░░░█░░██████████████████████████████░░▌
░░░░▄▄██▄░▀▀██████████████████████████▀░░░███▄▄
░░▄█░░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄▄░▀▀█████████████████▀░▄▄█▀░░░░░█▄
░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀██████████████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀█▀▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀▀░░░█░░░▀▀▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░█░░░░░░▀▀▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░▀▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▄░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░▄███████████▄░░░░░░▐▌
░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░▄█████████████████▄░░░░█
░░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░█▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▀█▄░░▐▌
░░░░░░░░░█░░▄█▄░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄░░░░██▄▐▌
░░░░░░░░▐░▄█▌▄▄░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀░░░████▌█
░░░░░░░▐▌▐███████▄░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄█████▌░█
░░░░░░░█░▐█████████████████████████████░░█
░░░░░░░█░░██████████████████████████████░░▌
░░░░▄▄██▄░▀▀██████████████████████████▀░░░███▄▄
░░▄█░░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄▄░▀▀█████████████████▀░▄▄█▀░░░░░█▄
░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀██████████████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
Kazkaz27 (OP)
Copper Member

₿IT VIP COINS CEO

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2024, 10:16:53 PM

Hello, krogothman

Thank you for the warm welcome and for sharing your insights!

I truly appreciate the guidance and wisdom from experienced collectors and coin makers like yourself. Building trust within this community I know is essential, and I’m committed to doing so by prioritizing transparency and safety in all aspects of my work.

I’ll definitely check out the thread you mentioned and take the advice on key generation to heart. It’s unfortunate to hear about the experiences others have had, I've been a victim of a few debacles. I’m eager to learn from other creators and avoid past pitfalls. If I have any questions, I’ll be sure to reach out. Thank you again for your support and encouragement—I’m honored to be a part of this community!

owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 1974

https://talkimg.com - Fck Imgur/BBwhatever

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2024, 10:39:08 PM

Hello, krogothman

Thank you for the warm welcome and for sharing your insights!

I truly appreciate the guidance and wisdom from experienced collectors and coin makers like yourself. Building trust within this community I know is essential, and I’m committed to doing so by prioritizing transparency and safety in all aspects of my work.

I’ll definitely check out the thread you mentioned and take the advice on key generation to heart. It’s unfortunate to hear about the experiences others have had, I've been a victim of a few debacles. I’m eager to learn from other creators and avoid past pitfalls. If I have any questions, I’ll be sure to reach out. Thank you again for your support and encouragement—I’m honored to be a part of this community!

Just one honest question - Are you really new here? Huh

I ask.. Because nobody new here actually understands merits, but somehow you magically figured it all out so quickly. :|

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Kazkaz27 (OP)
Copper Member

₿IT VIP COINS CEO

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2024, 10:49:10 PM

Hello, owlcatz

I'm not new to this forum. I bought my first physical Bitcoin in 2018. Joined the forum in 2019.
You can see my oldest posts and when I created my account. I've been collecting ever since.

rsincognito
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 22, 2024, 01:04:11 AM
Merited by Kazkaz27 (1)

very interesting idea. I look forward to seeing this unfold bro =)
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: