Bitcoin Forum
August 27, 2024, 08:14:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is going on the mind of polygon investors ?  (Read 124 times)
betswift
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
Today at 07:42:54 AM

I am sure that the previous weeks of the investors of the polygon(Matic) coin wasn't going good. And the reason you are already seeing on the chart. Even I was also in FUD and thinking multiple time that should I sell my coin on loss because of saving some of my capital.
But thankfully it's take quick recovery it make more than 16% pump in 24h and make more 24% recovery in this week.

Even then I will ask to the communities or the polygon investor will think that it will be good idea to hold polygon for long-term or the best will be sell immediately after the recovery?

Let's discuss-
Hearing the news that polygon has started to recover, investors are still holding coins rather than selling them, the price has not yet stabilized, hopes for a very large increase in pokygon during the next bull run. The basis of Polygon is an automatic network that has been replaced so that this coin has become much sought after by investors who collect large amounts, I think Polygon investors still maintain it.

Sounds reasonable and logical for them to do so, if the expect the potential from it Grin

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: