Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 06:07:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [KSC] KASHMIRCOIN - MANDATORY UPDATE! - - - "BURIED" POW - cWallet - 50% POS  (Read 123057 times)
KashmirCoin (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

David

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 04:44:10 PM

Still waiting....... on my POS and the DEV.........

Strange you say it's 89019 but for me it's 89018 + synced
Also i think the blockchain is getting fine , it's just that may be enough people aren't staking
i got 4 rewards today
EDIT : Re-opening the wallet fixed the block issue Smiley

Hi everyone!

Please, update once again. After block 89020 diff will be decreased.

Mac:
https://github.com/kashmircoin/kashmircoin/blob/master/release/Kashmircoin.dmg?raw=true

Win:
https://github.com/kashmircoin/kashmircoin/blob/master/release/kashmircoin.exe?raw=true

KSC thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=550728
KashmirCoin - only 1001 coins to exist!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chronicsky
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1222

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2014, 05:08:37 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2014, 05:26:12 PM by chronicsky

Still waiting....... on my POS and the DEV.........

Strange you say it's 89019 but for me it's 89018 + synced
Also i think the blockchain is getting fine , it's just that may be enough people aren't staking
i got 4 rewards today
EDIT : Re-opening the wallet fixed the block issue Smiley

Hi everyone!

Please, update once again. After block 89020 diff will be decreased.

Mac:
https://github.com/kashmircoin/kashmircoin/blob/master/release/Kashmircoin.dmg?raw=true

Win:
https://github.com/kashmircoin/kashmircoin/blob/master/release/kashmircoin.exe?raw=true

Hi thanks !
Hope it will be good now Cheesy
By the way please check your message
Also i still have some KSC stuck in pool , when will that be paid?

EDIT : wallet still shows Out of sync even though it shows last block as 89019
oh difficulty will be decreased? that sounds good Cheesy
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 07:43:23 PM

New wallet seems to be working great, nice to see it staying synced and the POS is working great so far:-)

Sent 1 KSC back to my wallet from SwissCex.......will let everyone know how fast I get, only been 10 minutes so far.

Noticed wallet is now installing in proper folder.....thanks dev!

Is still minimizing to tray instead of taskbar, no matter what is selected in settings so this still needs to be be fixed.

What is the button for that allows to switch from KSC to USD to BTC?  It is not giving conversions of what is stored in wallet and gives the appearance the wallet can store all 3 currencies so am very curious what this is!

Dev......not sure if you saw my previous posts as you did not respond.  May i ask, how many people are working on this with you or are flying solo on this project?  Can you give us any info where we are going from here, possibly plans for marketing etc.?  Am wondering if too if there is someone else on your team that can also help out in keeping the community up date and this thread more active!

It seems right now we are a small but devoted community and I suspect growing this community and activity here on BCT is perhaps the number one concern in getting this ball rolling strong again.
jkleohart

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 12:11:55 AM

New wallet seems to be working great, nice to see it staying synced and the POS is working great so far:-)

Sent 1 KSC back to my wallet from SwissCex.......will let everyone know how fast I get, only been 10 minutes so far.

Is still minimizing to tray instead of taskbar, no matter what is selected in settings so this still needs to be be fixed.

What is the button for that allows to switch from KSC to USD to BTC?  It is not giving conversions of what is stored in wallet and gives the appearance the wallet can store all 3 currencies so am very curious what this is!

Dev......not sure if you saw my previous posts as you did not respond.  May i ask, how many people are working on this with you or are flying solo on this project?  Can you give us any info where we are going from here, possibly plans for marketing etc.?  Am wondering if too if there is someone else on your team that can also help out in keeping the community up date and this thread more active!

It seems right now we are a small but devoted community and I suspect growing this community and activity here on BCT is perhaps the number one concern in getting this ball rolling strong again.

Hi Jim,

Are you seeing a staking reward with each block found. My wallet just says not stake no mature coins.
IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 12:26:36 AM

Hi Jim,

Are you seeing a staking reward with each block found. My wallet just says not stake no mature coins.

No definitely not with each block brother, not sure it is supposed to work that way.  When I got the new wallet running this morning, it put like 99% of my coins into stake immediately and I have 3 stake rewards pop up.  They have confirmed and been added to my balance but nothing has staked since, many blocks have been solved since then.  I am actually really surprised why my withdrawal earlier has not yet hit my wallet with as many blocks that have been solved since I did the withdrawal.
IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 12:34:58 AM

Dev......why do you keeping dropping a quick post and then disappearing again man?  Especially after releasing another new wallet!  Doesn't seem you are monitoring things very well!  You said you would do an escrow for us 4 days ago and haven't responded to PMs since?!

Unfortunately I can no longer help the poor guy, but still brother......you should say you will do something like that, especially when someone is in real need, then up and disappear on us.

Your activity and talks in this thread is going to make a huge difference in this coin's success, whether for the good or for the bad!!

You've got community members here that will aid in keeping this thread active, myself included, but we need you to be as well.
chronicsky
Legendary

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2014, 08:50:07 AM

So did you recieved the KSC back in your wallet yet?
I sent 1 KSC to exchange to check it , it shwos more than 60 confirmations but the KSC have still not popped up on Exchange , not even in deposit
chronicsky
Legendary

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2014, 08:50:48 AM

Dev......why do you keeping dropping a quick post and then disappearing again man?  Especially after releasing another new wallet!  Doesn't seem you are monitoring things very well!  You said you would do an escrow for us 4 days ago and haven't responded to PMs since?!

Unfortunately I can no longer help the poor guy, but still brother......you should say you will do something like that, especially when someone is in real need, then up and disappear on us.

Your activity and talks in this thread is going to make a huge difference in this coin's success, whether for the good or for the bad!!

You've got community members here that will aid in keeping this thread active, myself included, but we need you to be as well.

lol am not that poor Tongue
I just needed the loan for some work , though i will manage somehow now
Thanks for it Smiley
raimch89
Legendary

Activity: 1169

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 09:24:56 AM

waiting since month for new exchanges ... big doubt for the futur
all sold
chronicsky
Legendary

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2014, 09:32:36 AM

all sold

Castle's aren't built in a day
It was removed and will surely take time and will need whole community's effort , not like a newbie like you coming here and demanding it to get added  , it's never gonna hapen, did you even ever tried to get it added , you ever twitted to any exchange? i don't think so , instead you come here all the time , to demotivate others , keep your opinion to yourself dude, Good thing you sold them , we don't need someone like you in community with all negative views
raimch89
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 10:07:48 AM

think what you want.....all opinions are good for a community.. a problem if you don't agree with that
KSC wasn't removed without reasons...i hold ksc since a year and i have the right to think dev don't do good job with the coin at this period
all shitcoin and scamcoin can find good exchange except ksc...it is only a fact
bought more uno ; good comunity and communication.
i hold them   since a year so i can wait when i think it is good for me and the community

sorry for you but i don't sold all my ksc
raimch89
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 10:09:15 AM

all sold

Castle's aren't built in a day
It was removed and will surely take time and will need whole community's effort , not like a newbie like you coming here and demanding it to get added  , it's never gonna hapen, did you even ever tried to get it added , you ever twitted to any exchange? i don't think so , instead you come here all the time , to demotivate others , keep your opinion to yourself dude, Good thing you sold them , we don't need someone like you in community with all negative views

if i am a newbie you are also...
chronicsky
Legendary

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2014, 10:19:50 AM

PoS seems going good
Found 20 blocks yesterday with a total of 0.21908247 KSC
Now my coins are mature again to mine
Cheesy i love this
chronicsky
Legendary

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2014, 10:21:15 AM

think what you want.....all opinions are good for a community.. a problem if you don't agree with that
KSC wasn't removed without reasons...i hold ksc since a year and i have the right to think dev don't do good job with the coin at this period
all shitcoin and scamcoin can find good exchange except ksc...it is only a fact
bought more uno ; good comunity and communication.
i hold them   since a year so i can wait when i think it is good for me and the community

sorry for you but i don't sold all my ksc

Look man! i don't know how you hold them since a year , they were release 6 months ago , you sure you hold KSC like a year
Good for you , you din't sell them , though i would have enjoyed watching you when KSC rise and u have sold them Cheesy Tongue
raimch89
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 10:29:17 AM

it was uno i hold since a year....my english is bad i know...
if ksc rise one ;day  i coul say good job, not worry
 Roll Eyes
jkleohart

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 02:45:06 PM

So even though my wallet has been up since the last update, and I sent myself my own balance I finally started staking. Your balance definitely moves from spendable to staking. about time  Grin
jkleohart

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 02:48:32 PM

Spoke too soon. I am back at "not staking because you don't have mature coins" Roll Eyes
jkleohart

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 04:31:51 PM

Now I'm not even in sync. Cry
chronicsky
Legendary

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2014, 04:52:10 PM

There are probably some problems but it works good
i mined some 2 days before and now they took more than 24 hrs to get mature , and gave only one block and then went immature again
THere's probably something wrong
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 05:04:29 PM

how long will it take for my wallet to sync?

there's no progress bar  Undecided

Looking for a signature campaign.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: