Bitcoin Forum
September 27, 2024, 03:29:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AI trading bot to create long term crypto portfolios  (Read 219 times)
justdimin

Activity: 3136
Merit: 672

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 06, 2024, 08:10:24 PM

Investing is too easy.
If what you are saying is true that investing is only easy, then no one will lose anymore and then those who know what they are doing can only earn more easily. This can also allow them to earn more than usual.

If you are a newbie in trading using a bot doesn't help you make a profit
I actually think of the opposite because I think there are bots who are already pre-configured with algorithms or methods and we will only need to push the start button in order for us to get started and of course we must ensure that we already have an account on the exchange that that bot supports and then we already loaded it with enough balances.

Even if you don't use AI bot to trade but you can get the lowest price when you buy Bitcoin, you will be safe
Some says that AI trading bots might be risky and unreliable, so I think it's also best to just rely on our own skills and knowledge. Of course, I don't mean as a starter but we need to study the market and everything that is related to it first and familiarize ourselves to them before we get started. Even with enough experience, I won't say that there is a safe spot in Bitcoin knowing that the coin is highly unstable. It is also unpredictable, so there is no guarantees that after we buy at the lows the price won't drop even further. In fact there are already countless times that the price drop more after the other.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: