Bitcoin Forum
September 27, 2024, 10:18:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hamster combat listing announced. what should we expect?  (Read 731 times)
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1018

Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards

View Profile
September 17, 2024, 01:43:29 PM

Enthusiastic, yes, I am enthusiastic about the TGE that they announced, but I do not expect much from HAMSTR because there are millions of players, there will definitely be a severe dump later where there are many people who follow fomo and they play only to get money, it can be seen that they do not understand the success of a project that is in their minds, money, so you know yourself if all in with any price as long as it turns out to be money

█████████████▄██▀███▄██
██▄▄███▄███▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▀
█████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████▄▀████████▄█
▀▀▀█████▀███▀█▄▄▄▄██
████████▀███████████
███████████████████▀
█████████████████
█████▄▄██████████████▄
███████████████
████████████████░░▀▀
████████▀▀▀▄▄███▀

███████████
█████████████
██████░██████░█████░░█████░████████████░████████████
███████████░░░█████░░█████░▀▀▀▀███████░░▀▀▀▀███████
██████░██████░█████░░█████░░░███████░░░░░░███████
██████░██████░█████░░█████░███████░░░░░░███████
█████████████░████████████░████████████░████████████
███████████░░░░░██████████░████████████░████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1155

View Profile
September 17, 2024, 02:13:17 PM

Enthusiastic, yes, I am enthusiastic about the TGE that they announced, but I do not expect much from HAMSTR because there are millions of players, there will definitely be a severe dump later where there are many people who follow fomo and they play only to get money, it can be seen that they do not understand the success of a project that is in their minds, money, so you know yourself if all in with any price as long as it turns out to be money
On the moment of a certain project on where there are tons of people who had participated on their airdrop or simply there would really be tons of farmers who do able to grind and make abuse on a ertain coin
then im not really that putting up myself with having that high expercations considering that huge dump will really be that happening on the time or moment that it would really be getting listed on exchangers.
I wasnt that expecting for Hamster Kombat to be finally listed on which this one is really that heavily farmed. Dont know if they would really be making those sybil detects and would be giving out that good ratio
for those who do able to farmed out. For me i had missed out on dealing with HK on which i dont really have that kind of eagerness on the  time that i do see projects that copying up from that one.

Expect the unexpected as always on which id we do pertain about dealing with things online or in crypto then it wont really be giving out any guiarantees. This is why on the moment that you are dealing on with
something then you should really be anticipating that all things could really be randomly having that kind of outcome or would be having that kind of result on which you would be needing up
to be versatile or would be that having that good control when it come sinto your emotions.

ibuddy122505

Activity: 1051
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2024, 03:35:53 PM

Hamster Combat has finally announced its launch date after several delays. They might be inspired by the recent success of Dogs. What are your thoughts on this?

Hamster Combat is getting listed on the exchange on September 26 but many are claiming that Hamster Combat will generate huge profits.  But if this huge amount is distributed among community members then I don't think we can get that much profit. If 60 billion Hamster Combat Tokens are distributed among 90 million users, what amount of tokens will be available can be understood by a little guess.
Hamster Combat won’t turn into a big winner damn sure. A lot of people think it’ll be a jackpot that changes their lives, but I doubt it. This project might end up being a waste of time.
However, everyone’s busy boosting their points and achievements as they try to get the biggest token allocation before time runs out. The allocation for Season 1 is limited, but Hamster Combat has a large, active community.

█████████████▄██▀███▄██
██▄▄███▄███▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▀
█████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████▄▀████████▄█
▀▀▀█████▀███▀█▄▄▄▄██
████████▀███████████
███████████████████▀
█████████████████
█████▄▄██████████████▄
███████████████
████████████████░░▀▀
████████▀▀▀▄▄███▀

███████████
█████████████

mdzahed134

Activity: 2212
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 17, 2024, 06:38:54 PM

Hamster Combat has finally announced its launch date after several delays. They might be inspired by the recent success of Dogs. What are your thoughts on this?

Hamster Combat is getting listed on the exchange on September 26 but many are claiming that Hamster Combat will generate huge profits.  But if this huge amount is distributed among community members then I don't think we can get that much profit. If 60 billion Hamster Combat Tokens are distributed among 90 million users, what amount of tokens will be available can be understood by a little guess.
Hamster Combat won’t turn into a big winner damn sure. A lot of people think it’ll be a jackpot that changes their lives, but I doubt it. This project might end up being a waste of time.
However, everyone’s busy boosting their points and achievements as they try to get the biggest token allocation before time runs out. The allocation for Season 1 is limited, but Hamster Combat has a large, active community.
Absolutely true, if we will look Hamster Kombat token allocation (100 billion total supply and 64% will be circulating supply, and of course 64% will not be for the their community members, several billions for Binance and other exchanges) and considering their total number of players, no way to get profits. They will distribute in season 1 and season 2 players.

█████████████▄██▀███▄██
██▄▄███▄███▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▀
█████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████▄▀████████▄█
▀▀▀█████▀███▀█▄▄▄▄██
████████▀███████████
███████████████████▀
█████████████████
█████▄▄██████████████▄
███████████████
████████████████░░▀▀
████████▀▀▀▄▄███▀

███████████
█████████████

BVeyron
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1219

View Profile
Today at 11:59:50 AM

Welcome to the community of users of the experimental token CHAMBY created by users of our forum on the TON blockchain with the aim of exploring various options and possibilities for token distribution:

DYOR.IO

Pool:  HMSTR/CHAMBY

:
▄▄████████████████████████▄▄
████▄▄██████████▄▄██████████
███▄██████████████▄█████████

█████████▀▀▀▀██████▄▄▄▄████
████████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀█████████