Bitcoin Forum
September 27, 2024, 03:29:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading Research.  (Read 752 times)
tetra098v

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2024, 03:32:04 PM

I think smart money concept  { SMC } strategy for best option for trader and it helps trader to understand the market
Septex

Activity: 107
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 24, 2024, 05:20:23 PM

It is very good that you have researched trading. But I think it is most important to jump into the market after doing this trading research along with you. Because it turns out that no matter how much research you do about trading, if you don't enter the market, you'll never know how it's going to work. The point can be compared to learning that when a person learns something until he actually experiences it, it is not really learned properly. So I think you should jump into the market only after researching the trading and by understanding its movements you will gradually get used to it and eventually become a better trader.

████████ ████████   B U Z Z   ████████ ████████
Buzzing with Fortune, Sweetening Your Day in Web3
Whitepaper  |  Bot  |  Mini-App  |  X  |  News  |  Channel
$weetne$$

Activity: 336
Merit: 230

View Profile
September 24, 2024, 11:48:28 PM

I don't see you sharing what methods and strategies and this does not show anything as a digestible reference.
Everyone can make a analysis about their trading abilities, both regarding data analysis and other skill limits.
In the case of trading we cannot see consistent profits and that becomes a difficulty. If you do have good skills in trading then there is no need to involve other people because you can do it yourself.

It is better to always do it yourself when trading because you can not trust the judgement of others and you do not know where they are getting their trading analysis from. Some people are not good at analysing the the market but they claim they are expert. Our analysis should be done by us only, being in a group analyzing the market is okay but always carryout a separate analysis of the market by yourself because that will help you to understand the market better and you can make decisions in the future based on the experiences that you will be getting from the current analysis that you will be doing. Your analysis should always involve past market and to see how the market moved during this period because the market always repeats itself. There is nothing different about the market that is why market analysis are good.

uswa56

Activity: 952
Merit: 213

View Profile
September 25, 2024, 04:23:42 AM

It is very good that you have researched trading. But I think it is most important to jump into the market after doing this trading research along with you. Because it turns out that no matter how much research you do about trading, if you don't enter the market, you'll never know how it's going to work. The point can be compared to learning that when a person learns something until he actually experiences it, it is not really learned properly. So I think you should jump into the market only after researching the trading and by understanding its movements you will gradually get used to it and eventually become a better trader.

Continuing to do research when you want to enter the market to make trades is very important for anyone who wants to trade and it will certainly help them to be able to make the right decisions on the trades they are making and without first doing research when you want to make a trade, it is very difficult to decide on something right and will also be profitable.

You are right, when someone has learned something, they must be able to try what they have learned, but they must try it with a little capital first while trying to understand it so that when they fail they can still correct their mistakes and try again and also we must be able to be patient from every learning process that we have to go through.

lixer

Activity: 2646
Merit: 586

View Profile
September 25, 2024, 11:39:53 AM

Most important point if you are doing search and having some good updates about your trading journey then you need to jump into this because usually peoples done enough search but never enter into market which is never been ideal thing you need to keep yourself active in trading because this will give you good experience and also increase your knowledge and other information about this trading.

During learning to have all points about trading and their analysis is helpful but if you are not going to use your all search which you have done in trading is surely going to have negative impact on your work because it's always important just done search and have all related information and things then do some work which will surely increase your skills and also helpful into your journey in trading.

FortuneFollower

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2024, 12:08:24 PM

I think smart money concept  { SMC } strategy for best option for trader and it helps trader to understand the market

You won't get it for a long time, but understanding the flow of the Smart money is an essential tool in trader's kit.
A lot of expertise and time is needed overall to understand it and the market itself.
If a person is determined enough, she will dig deeper to find more about SMC.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: