Bitcoin Forum
September 01, 2024, 05:10:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: AMD 5700XT mining under NiceHash ZELHASH within 47mhz is it max?  (Read 56 times)
steve8lily (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2024, 10:28:05 AM
Last edit: August 30, 2024, 02:46:21 PM by steve8lily

Can anyone advise is it good for 5700xt or can further improve more hashrate, the power draw is around 133W.
FP91G
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1077

View Profile
August 30, 2024, 06:02:12 PM

Can anyone advise is it good for 5700xt or can further improve more hashrate, the power draw is around 133W.

ZelHash algorithm is a Flux coin ?

https://www.hashrate.no/gpus/5700xt/FLUX

Calculators don't always give correct hash rate values because miners are constantly optimised, but I think you are close to the upper limit of hash rate. Sometimes it's not a good idea to mine at maximum power consumption.

If the calculator doesn't lie, the most profitable algorithm for this video card right now is kawpow.

█████████████████████████
████████▀▀████▀▀█▀▀██████
█████▀████▄▄▄▄████████
███▀███▄███████████████
██▀█████████████████████
██▄███████████████▀▀▄▄███
███▄███▀████████▀███▄████
█████▄████▀▀▀▀████▄██████
████████▄▄████▄▄█████████

BitList 
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REAL-TIME DATA TRACKING
CURATED BY THE COMMUNITY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█

List #kycfree Websites   
steve8lily (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2024, 11:57:34 PM

Calculators don't always give correct hash rate values because miners are constantly optimised, but I think you are close to the upper limit of hash rate. Sometimes it's not a good idea to mine at maximum power consumption.

If the calculator doesn't lie, the most profitable algorithm for this video card right now is kawpow.

Hi, tks for advise!
But if Nicehash run the benchmark , the highest profit is ZELhash, is it possible to advise the kawpow for 5700xt setting ?
FP91G
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1077

View Profile
August 31, 2024, 03:12:57 PM

Hi, tks for advise!
But if Nicehash run the benchmark , the highest profit is ZELhash, is it possible to advise the kawpow for 5700xt setting ?
If the Nicehash benchmark tells you that ZelHash is currently the most profitable algorithm, then you don't need to change anything.
Check the results with a calculator, because everything is changing quickly now.
https://www.hashrate.no/gpus/5700xt

You need to change when your real profit is less than promised or less than the hashrate.no calculator on the kawpow algorithm.

████████▀▀████▀▀█▀▀██████
█████▀████▄▄▄▄████████
███▀███▄███████████████
██▀█████████████████████
██▄███████████████▀▀▄▄███
███▄███▀████████▀███▄████
█████▄████▀▀▀▀████▄██████
████████▄▄████▄▄█████████

BitList 
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REAL-TIME DATA TRACKING
CURATED BY THE COMMUNITY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█

List #kycfree Websites   
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: