Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 01:18:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: inaba gets what he wants! while good people get abused!  (Read 451 times)
banBFL (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 06:30:21 AM

Ban hammer is out, banning normal members who question the ethics around here!

BFL/JOSH/INABA literally get anything he wants around here while people calling him/them out literally get banned! He's able to moderate these boards just like he does bfls which says what about the mods on this site! How does this dirtbag have so much control over people! The only thing I see is there in on his bullshit as well!

I don't need go into details of there actions, its well documented and I want keep this on subject as the new rules around here state no going off topic! So I'm staying non topic. Inaba is directing admins what to do and they do it while letting him do what the hell he wants! Doing anything he wants!

I'll let you all judge what you want from this but actions speak louder than words, and this all screams 'ROPEY MOTHER FUCKERS!'

How come they don't ban sociopatich liars? PROVEN TIME & TIME AGAIN!

'2 weeks!'

Sick people around here, wake up sheep!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 06:36:54 AM

Maybe it would help if you put your thoughts into a cogent argument with evidence and put this in the META section where it belongs.

Areas to consider.

Spam directed at trust system.
Trolling and off topic posts.
Threats of economic deprivation and job loss towards members of the community.
Slander and defamation.
DOXing.
Scams.
Lies.
Failure to refund.
Failure to pay off his bets.

If you want him to be banned go ahead and make the argument properly based on whatever rules apply to his being banned. Love to see a set of RULES written that spell out how people get banned that be a great starting point to frame the argument that Inaba has broken the rules here and should be removed. Leave out your tinfoil hat right wing conspiracy dribble though and do it with your MAIN account not the multiple ones you just created.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
banBFL (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 06:55:16 AM
Last edit: April 02, 2014, 07:47:10 AM by banBFL

Maybe it would help if you put your thoughts into a cogent argument with evidence and put this in the META section where it belongs.

Areas to consider.

Spam directed at trust system.
Trolling and off topic posts.
Threats of economic deprivation and job loss towards members of the community.
Slander and defamation.
DOXing.
Scams.
Lies.
Failure to refund.
Failure to pay off his bets.

If you want him to be banned go ahead and make the argument properly based on whatever rules apply to his being banned. Love to see a set of RULES written that spell out how people get banned that be a great starting point to frame the argument that Inaba has broken the rules here and should be removed. Leave out your tinfoil hat right wing conspiracy dribble though and do it with your MAIN account not the multiple ones you just created.

They ban them, because josh tells them too and they follow like sheep! Ban him, problem solved! There's enough evidence around here to prove what I'm saying true and doesn't need repeating and for the new rules posted (since less than 12 hours ago again, because of inaba) I'll keep to my point here and won't mix in other so called 'unrelated' material.

I'm here to piss josh off more than anything, I don't lie, unlike others around here! Again though, I agree with you but I'm not wasting any extra time than I need to on cockroach josh, just the bits I get kicks out of. Again, at least I'm being honest, something josh is inept at! Physically impossible for him. Seen as you love being such an 'hero' around here, you get the info together as you seem to know your way around here quite well!

Sick how admins do what he wants ain't it! And do they ever listen to you? Didn't think so!
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 07:38:59 AM

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/announcements/8203-win-butterfly-labs-imperial-monarch-3.html#post79233

Now... this is an attempt to SPAM the trust system BFL, BFL_Josh and Inaba should be banned and those participating in posting MULTIPLE trust like this is not acceptable> This constitutes spam. Those being attacked will respond in kind. At this point he has set in motion spam trust and that is bannable.

04-01-2014, 02:46 PM #30
Employee

Just not on those days... meaning you'd have 1 less entry into the contest when we run the random drawing. Each day is a separate ticket to enter in the raffle basically.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
banBFL (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 07:51:53 AM
Last edit: April 02, 2014, 08:35:04 AM by banBFL

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/announcements/8203-win-butterfly-labs-imperial-monarch-3.html#post79233

Now... this is an attempt to SPAM the trust system BFL, BFL_Josh and Inaba should be banned and those participating in posting MULTIPLE trust like this is not acceptable> This constitutes spam. Those being attacked will respond in kind. At this point he has set in motion spam trust and that is bannable.

04-01-2014, 02:46 PM #30
Employee

Just not on those days... meaning you'd have 1 less entry into the contest when we run the random drawing. Each day is a separate ticket to enter in the raffle basically.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNVcSIZyBuE

Get it! Landing on deaf ears I'm sorry to say!

Is it just me or does josh have one of them faces that you would just love to punch? The smirk, The inherit hubris! BAM! Going have see where he's next be showing his ugly mug at a conference and make an effort go pay him my respects in person! Surprised no one as done this yet. I'd kill him with the truth though, No need for violence to show this cockroach up!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: