Bitcoin Forum
September 29, 2024, 02:14:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Investment is the best Investment Policy!  (Read 160 times)
Versatile_choice

Activity: 20
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 28, 2024, 02:34:54 PM

When an investor's main objective is to earn more profit through short term investments only he is financially long term chances of experiencing damage are greatly increased. I have realized from my experience that most of the newbie investors are interested in taking profits from short term investments. It would be a risky decision if an investor only wants to get profit some and most of the time they lose their capital. I think an investor should be flexible and tend to accumulate bitcoins by making long-term investment decisions based on the surrounding financial conditions. The rationality of managing long-term investments depends on financial consistency. There may be many obstacles in the middle they are temporary and the tendency to accumulate bitcoins permanently to face every adverse situation is the best investment policy.
Long term holding.

Sometimes the reason why most of the newbies find it very difficult to HODL their bitcoin for long term investment is due to lack of patient, they prefer to invest in the one that can profit them within a short term  without even paying attention to the risk that is involved. However, As a beginner in this crypto space is always advisable to start with bitcoin investment because bitcoin investment does not require much knowledge and strategy compered to other crypto investment.
laijsica

Activity: 224
Merit: 147

View Profile WWW
Today at 12:06:27 AM

When an investor's main objective is to earn more profit through short term investments only he is financially long term chances of experiencing damage are greatly increased. I have realized from my experience that most of the newbie investors are interested in taking profits from short term investments. It would be a risky decision if an investor only wants to get profit some and most of the time they lose their capital. I think an investor should be flexible and tend to accumulate bitcoins by making long-term investment decisions based on the surrounding financial conditions. The rationality of managing long-term investments depends on financial consistency. There may be many obstacles in the middle they are temporary and the tendency to accumulate bitcoins permanently to face every adverse situation is the best investment policy.
Long term holding.

Sometimes the reason why most of the newbies find it very difficult to HODL their bitcoin for long term investment is due to lack of patient, they prefer to invest in the one that can profit them within a short term  without even paying attention to the risk that is involved. However, As a beginner in this crypto space is always advisable to start with bitcoin investment because bitcoin investment does not require much knowledge and strategy compered to other crypto investment.
It can be very fair that a beginner starts with Bitcoin and wants to start with the best. In order to position yourself properly in the crypto space, you need to keep depositing bitcoins on a regular basis and that's how you can expect a holding. If you absolutely want to add a single, that can put you one step further. To avoid the level of risk in the crypto space you should distance yourself from short-term investments.

As @Olatundespo said newbie investors may face risk due to short term investment yes some investors may accept long term due to greed in expectation of higher profits which may put their capital at risk. But I think an investor is less likely to lose capital by investing in Bitcoin because the price of Bitcoin keeps bouncing back except for minor corrections which is positive for every investor.

██████████████     D u e l b i t s  ORIGINALS    ►►►  PLAY KENO [NEW]     ███████████████
Dice  Mines  ◥ Plinko  Duel Poker  ◥ Dice Duels
███████████████     10,000x MULTIPLIER  |  NEARLY UP TO50% REWARDS     ██████████████
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: