Bitcoin Forum
May 19, 2024, 08:58:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cannot handle the fact that al Qaeda is being supported by the U.S. government  (Read 1992 times)
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 08:18:05 PM

Where in this thread has anyone asserted that Al Qaeda is not real?
I meant real in the sense that they are a grassroots organization dedicated to bringing about a global caliphate base on sharia law. As opposed to a some of the other theories proposed here. For example that they are an entity supported by the Saudi's. In fact at the same time that case was being made here, this was happening in the real world:
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2014/05/saudi-arabia-busts-al-qaeda-cell-201456134018316381.html

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Charlie Prime

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 06:09:50 PM

I have difficulty believing you are really that ignorant of how proxy wars and mercenaries work.

Ambit    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
Become part of the mining family
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
C10H15N

Activity: 811
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 06:16:32 PM

I hate to say it but that is pretty spot on with the truth as I see it.  They will do almost anything to get their way no matter how dirty they have to get their hands.

Which makes us no different than any other group seeing power and influence in the world.  We just happen to be on top right now and that, my friend, is a very good place to be.   Wink

Only when the tide goes out do you discover who's been swimming naked. -Warren Buffett
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: