Bitcoin Forum
September 27, 2024, 11:20:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Toncoin's Surging Popularity and Growing Network  (Read 163 times)
fikrett

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2024, 09:22:38 AM

I also notice this surge in ton network, for now i see different tap to earn games on telegram that uses ton network, i believe that ton network is the new hype this fourth quarter of year 2024, maybe it will take too long all i can say is that just play and earn there are a lot of opportunities right now on telegram lets dive in.

It's hyped, but it's definitely bloated to the brim.
Most of these new projects won't give anything to their communities, or just small portions of what's expected. That's my opinion, of course.
CK485

Activity: 252
Merit: 22

Reward: 10M Shen (Approx. 5000 BNB) Bounty

View Profile
September 26, 2024, 10:17:06 AM

I also notice this surge in ton network, for now i see different tap to earn games on telegram that uses ton network, i believe that ton network is the new hype this fourth quarter of year 2024, maybe it will take too long all i can say is that just play and earn there are a lot of opportunities right now on telegram lets dive in.

opportunities in the ton network are increasingly used for now, especially the telegram base and that is an opportunity that attracts many projects lately, with the current trend many people are entering it, so the need to try maybe you can get the lucky opportunity that you get.

FortuneFollower

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2024, 10:23:27 AM

opportunities in the ton network are increasingly used for now, especially the telegram base and that is an opportunity that attracts many projects lately, with the current trend many people are entering it, so the need to try maybe you can get the lucky opportunity that you get.

Do you know any project that would provide some kind of utility or a pad for other coins at least ? On TON chain of course.
I've heard recently about such a project or even more of them, but forgot their name.
Anyway, TON is good due to the hype it provides, but I don't think it will last for very long. Only time will tell.
martinex

Activity: 490
Merit: 149

Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2024, 10:51:59 AM

Do you know any project that would provide some kind of utility or a pad for other coins at least ? On TON chain of course.
I've heard recently about such a project or even more of them, but forgot their name.
Anyway, TON is good due to the hype it provides, but I don't think it will last for very long. Only time will tell.

it could be, but in this moment investors or developers are now also focusing on utilizing the TON network and investing their capital in this item, besides the hype, there are still many other items that they also maintain to gain profit when their products are promoted by users through the Telegram bot application. For the duration itself, I think it is relative, meaning it can change, it can last long or not, it can even only last for this year. because campaign innovations related to crypto will continue to develop over time.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: