Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:32:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is eobot a scam?  (Read 53585 times)
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 09:36:01 AM
Last edit: March 31, 2016, 03:22:08 AM by digaran

eobot is scam they took 18 dollars from me and after 24 hours all I had was 13 dollars.
And when you tell them they say you should have mined a coin that is profitable, one thing to say I tested half the coins my profit results didn't change, good thing was with paypal now I can take my money back

EDIT: After contacting through paypal and requesting to add 5 bucks to my balance I got a total refund and termination of my account there.
At least didn't steal my money.

And for the record I thought I get to keep my GHS after 24 hours only not be able to cash them or something.
From the start it said per day income estimation $13 dollars, and didn't change when I tested 5 or 6 other coins, so when 24 hours rental is not going to be profitable they shouldn't even put it as an option.

🖤😏

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 529

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 10:36:43 AM

eobot is scam they took 18 dollars from me and after 24 hours all I had was 13 dollars.
And when you tell them they say you should have mined a coin that is profitable, one thing to say I tested half the coins my profit results didn't change, good thing was with paypal now I can take my money back

Its very difficult to make money with mining nowadays, and I don't want to sound rude, but if you have read their chat for at least 30 min, you would have seen all people there calling for not investing in 24 hours contracts. Anyway eobot is some form of scam cause you will never make ROI with them even with 5 year contracts, so I am sorry that you have learned the hard way. 
kingaltcoins

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 11:05:14 AM

Why did you invest in a cloud mining company where there is no proof of mining? This is the end result of long con scammers.

If you cannot hold your money and want to buy cloud mining contracts then go to hashnest.
pbleak
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 12:30:50 PM

Why did you invest in a cloud mining company where there is no proof of mining? This is the end result of long con scammers.

If you cannot hold your money and want to buy cloud mining contracts then go to hashnest.

Damn, don't encourage people to go to another cloud mining site...
extrabyte
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 07:35:10 AM

some people saying eobot is scam. and some are saying it is paying. what is the wrong with you guys.. only one way to know what is reality. I should try it my self and confirm it.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 05:19:03 PM

Its very difficult to make money with mining nowadays, and I don't want to sound rude, but if you have read their chat for at least 30 min, you would have seen all people there calling for not investing in 24 hours contracts. Anyway eobot is some form of scam cause you will never make ROI with them even with 5 year contracts, so I am sorry that you have learned the hard way. 

It's like any other clound mining. In Eobot 5 years contracts don't work for more than 3 months. The GH/s price is always going down (consequently your mining income). And some time later they create another GH/s power to make yours useless, so you need to buy the new power (consequently loss). You will never see any profit income there.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
pbleak
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 10:31:18 AM

Who would invest in a 5 year mining contract anyway  Huh
Obdity

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 11:29:16 AM

Cloud mining days are over it seems.
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 08:39:37 PM

Yeah it makes no sense to me. Cloud mining is mining with a middle man whom also like to earn.
Therefore i can't be profitable.. period.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 08:55:32 PM

Yeah it makes no sense to me. Cloud mining is mining with a middle man whom also like to earn.
Therefore i can't be profitable.. period.

5 years contract, but on third month you start earning nothing  Cheesy

The GH/s price every new day going down and your mining profit too.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
deadpoolx

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 12:16:30 AM

What do you think? That the guys will mine tens of different coins and give the profit for you while they can keep the profit for them? Wake up people!
LsHallo

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 08:31:33 AM

What do you think? That the guys will mine tens of different coins and give the profit for you while they can keep the profit for them? Wake up people!
Do a bit more research the next time please... GH/s are mining bitcoin and MH/s are mining litecoin if you want to mine another coin the rewards from the ltc mining are exchanged for your currency.
Cadauzarh

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 09:35:25 AM

the days of cloud mining gone.
there is no sense of cloud mining,we are depending on 3rd party and we don't know for how much time they will survive.
compeletly useless.
deadpoolx

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 09:47:00 AM

Do a bit more research the next time please... GH/s are mining bitcoin and MH/s are mining litecoin if you want to mine another coin the rewards from the ltc mining are exchanged for your currency.

Wtf are you talking about? I'm talking about fees, these guys will put fees until you have no profit.
FFI2013

Activity: 906
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 01:56:01 PM

I dont think you'll ROI no matter where you cloud mine first they charge you out the ass for GHS or if you want to buy s5 or s7 you pay like double than you have to pay maintenance fees I believe the whole idea of mining is to be able to mine a coin that you want to mine why dont any of these so called cloud mining companies let you mine where you want to you paid double for the equipment and paying the power and maintenance and now you have to mine what tell you to thats bullshit its because they put more money in there pockets if they make everyone mine BTC these companies are screwing everyone
digaran
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 04:51:51 PM

Yep you should stay away from EOBOT they simply take your money and give you 10% of what you really should earn.
So far hashnest and hashocean are the only cloud mining companies that paid me, how ever I didn't put much only the minimums.
I don't know if I put $10,000 dollars what would happen though.

🖤😏
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 529

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 04:58:20 PM

Yep you should stay away from EOBOT they simply take your money and give you 10% of what you really should earn.
So far hashnest and hashocean are the only cloud mining companies that paid me, how ever I didn't put much only the minimums.

You cannot just compare Hashnest (the most legit mining company although impossible to make ROI) with the biggest ponzi scam of all mining history like Hashocean, sure you may have got your mining from hashocean but they are just a pyramid scheme which only rotate money. On the other hand eobot pays always but after 2-3 months you start earning nothing, so in this point of view its a scam eobot , while hashocean keeps paying you the same should tell you that this is a big red flag.
pbleak
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 05:01:01 PM

You would have spent 10k waiting years for a return you could have made on a good change in a few minutes.
digaran
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 05:04:19 PM

You would have spent 10k waiting years for a return you could have made on a good change in a few minutes.
Not true, so far with those 2 companies that I mentioned I got ROI in 6 months, and earning by taking advantage over price change is also
Risky.

🖤😏
pbleak
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 05:10:18 PM

Not true, so far with those 2 companies that I mentioned I got ROI in 6 months, and earning by taking advantage over price change is also
Risky.

Yeah you ROI and make a tiny profit. Whereas a single 10k trade aimed to extract a few hundred bucks would have made the same ROI in a few minutes. What the cloud mining is doing is the same as a bank. They just swish all that capital around and pay you out what you could make yourself in a day.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: