I don't know what their motives are and what they are trying to achieve. The fact remains that there is a visible notification on the website about the casino closing down. That banner is more important than writing about it on X and other social media accounts. All their players won't be active on social media but as soon as they visit the website they will see the notification. Because of that, I wouldn't accuse them of trying to hide their imminent closure but it would be interesting to hear what they have to say about not announcing it on X.
I visit the site and quickly see the notification on top of a page.
This site is closing on October 1. Thank you for your support — we hope you enjoyed our services.
But only this short notification is not enough, as they should add a hyperlink to a full detailed announcement about their casino service closure, and timelines on what Casinobet users have to be aware of and know what to do.
I check at bottom of their site to try finding any blog page for that post, but they don't have that.