Bitcoin Forum
September 28, 2024, 09:31:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Take your Bitcoin off Coinbase  (Read 402 times)
tread93

Activity: 1316
Merit: 580

View Profile
Today at 03:46:55 AM

If you are asked which company or any organisation fits market manipulation the most I bet many people will say its BlackRock, including myself.

Today it seems I might not be completely right, BlackRock now requires Coin base to deposit Bitcoin directly on-chain within 12hrs of instruction after concerns were been raised that Coinbase is selling "paper BTC" to ETFs.

https://x.com/BTC_Archive/status/1838227189835108862

This is shocking, isn't it? Feels more like BlackRock wants more transparency and assurance, if BlackRock is really pushing this then they don't like the way that Coinbase have been acting.

Guys I think we should all be focused on Coinbase from now on, something could really go bad with Coinbase, if you have some BTC on this exchange it might be a good idea to move them out especially if you are not actively trading on the platform.

My advice doesn't end with Coinbase only though, stop leaving your coins on any centralised exchanges in general.

I’ve never liked coin base as a platform anyways nor have I used it in years. They are the number one custodian for black rock and the US government tho so they will definitely be shaping up even more so I’m sure of it.

Lucius
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 6076

Crypto Swap Exchange🈺

View Profile WWW
Today at 10:25:40 AM

How about take your Bitcoin off any exchange? Not alone Coinbase. Cheesy

It's always said, not your keys, not your coins. So I am sure those who are holding their Crypto on an exchange needs to understand this that until and unless you withdraw them in your hardware wallet or even wallets like Metamask, the money isn't yours. It's owned by an exchange and they can lock you out anytime for any reason.

The reason is that many are not capable of being their own bank, and that is why it is much easier for them to transfer that responsibility to someone else, regardless of the fact that there is a great risk behind this transfer of responsibility. In addition, the large following of the great crypto messiah who is just getting out of prison obviously believes in what he claims...

“For most people, for 99% of people today, asking them to hold crypto on their own, they will end up losing it,”

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
dificanovi

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards

View Profile
Today at 05:06:38 PM

Withdrawing Bitcoin from Coinbase does not mean not using Coinbase as a marketplace to trade Bitcoin or Altcoin. The negative information about Coinbase recently has been very sensational and detrimental to Coinbase, I am sure that Coinbase will not do anything that will harm it.
For me, all exchanges have the same uses and benefits, it's just that if you want your Bitcoin and Altcoin to be safe, it is better to move all coins to a personal wallet that we have after doing various activities on a centralized exchange.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: