Bitcoin Forum
October 10, 2024, 01:19:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can I invest in month of October?  (Read 1010 times)
Catenaccio

Activity: 546
Merit: 153

View Profile
Today at 10:58:41 AM

History has a tendency to repeat itself, and due to previous results in this particular month, October has been nicknamed "Uptober." I wouldn't pay that much attention to that. If you have money that you want to invest, just do it. DCA is a good strategy if you don't want to purchase a big sum all at once. You can never be late to own bitcoin.

Many geopolitical tensions will affect the price. I don't need to mention what is happening in the Middle East. Escalation of that conflict on a bigger scale or, God forbid, nuclear warfare would significantly impact Bitcoin's growth. Then there is the US presidential election that has its impact. Europe is battling unregulated stablecoins...    
Bitcoin monthly return chart can give another different view than the Monthly ROI table shared above.
Bitcoin DCA calculator with a chart of backtest results from DCA strategy.

October is called as Uptober but I am careful with this for trading. For investment in long term, I don't see importance from a single month because with long term investment, it will be longer than a single month or even a single year. By using DCA strategy for long term accumulation, October will be similar to other months, as another month for DCA.

Dollar Cost Averaging with costavg.com include exchange fee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: