Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:31:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Issue withdrawing USD from CryptoXChange - RESOLVED  (Read 3811 times)
PatrickHarnett

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2011, 08:18:26 PM

I tend to agree with you Shakaru.  Pretty accurate asessment.  I have yet to have any issues on CampBX, but I use them the least between Tradehill and MTGox, so I don't know how their support is... TradeHill is, in my experience, a little slow in support issues, but not to the point of complete ridiculousness like MTGox, thankfully.

+1

I don't think I've had a Gox problem actually addressed properly, but dealing with Tradehill has been much easier and they have even contacted me about things before I raised a problem.  The Intersango site works well, but I don't have much there so limited experience.  I've had a lot of fun over on  "World Bitcoin Exchange" playing with AUD and haven't had any problems there - I like their statement generator.  Other exchanges have been good and bad, and some are gone.

CryptoExchange put me off because I couldn't find out enough from their pages (like fees and transfer methods) so didn't follow up.

I need to read more into CampBx because of the positive press.  (but being outside US, I'm restricted to wire transfers and unless I'm doing big-ish transactions, the banking fees are pretty terrible).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nmat

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 20, 2011, 08:32:27 PM

I tend to agree with you Shakaru.  Pretty accurate asessment.  I have yet to have any issues on CampBX, but I use them the least between Tradehill and MTGox, so I don't know how their support is... TradeHill is, in my experience, a little slow in support issues, but not to the point of complete ridiculousness like MTGox, thankfully.

Support at CampBX is great.  Personally I'd do quite a bit more trading there if the volume wasn't so low.  I'd also recommend Intersango, especially since they have no fees Smiley

+1 for support at CampBX. In spite of the low volume, I try to trade there when I can. Usually if you put an order between the bid/ask it will be filled quickly.
evoorhees
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1021

Democracy is the original 51% attack

View Profile
December 20, 2011, 10:05:20 PM

CryptoExchange put me off because I couldn't find out enough from their pages (like fees and transfer methods) so didn't follow up.

One of the menu tabs is called "Fees" and in the "Funds" tab the first item is "Funding Methods." How did you not find that?

PatrickHarnett

View Profile
December 20, 2011, 10:30:24 PM

One of the menu tabs is called "Fees" and in the "Funds" tab the first item is "Funding Methods." How did you not find that?

Maybe it was simply the design and layout.  Yes, there is a brief page accessed from the dark grey label on the light grey background.  And what currencies?  Terms of Service?  The trade fee is presumably on both sides.  When I was looking some weeks ago, I didn't see enough to encourage me to open an account and transfer funds to test it.
evoorhees
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1021

Democracy is the original 51% attack

View Profile
December 21, 2011, 01:43:31 AM

And what currencies?  Terms of Service? 

Currencies are shown on deposit or withdraw page - you can select any currency shown there.

Terms of Service is... where all are, at the bottom in the footer on every page. It says, "Terms of Use" =)
PatrickHarnett

View Profile
December 21, 2011, 02:04:45 AM

And what currencies?  Terms of Service? 

Currencies are shown on deposit or withdraw page - you can select any currency shown there.

Terms of Service is... where all are, at the bottom in the footer on every page. It says, "Terms of Use" =)

Thanks.
gnar1ta$
Donator

Activity: 798

View Profile
December 21, 2011, 03:50:06 AM

+1 for CampBX, I just wish the volume was higher.  But I don't buy/sell that often, I mine and spend bitcoins.

Losing hundreds of Bitcoins with the best scammers in the business - BFL, Avalon, KNC, HashFast.
DeathAndTaxes (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
December 21, 2011, 05:05:26 PM

The issue was resolved satisfactorily.  The wire they sent yesterday (at no cost due to the problems I was having) cleared today.  Hopefully they can get their withdraw issues ironed out because otherwise it was a pretty good exchange.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: