Bitcoin Forum
December 15, 2017, 04:29:38 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FXNet is dead... took around 2 BTC from me  (Read 938 times)
someguy123

Activity: 335

PHP Coder, Bitcoin enthusiast, Litecointalk admin

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2011, 12:12:29 PM

Anybody know what happened to it? I still have 2 BTC stored in it, and since I can't cash that back out, sucks...
http://fxnet.bitlex.org
They say they've been under attack for a long time now, it's ridiculous...

1SoMGuYknDgyYypJPVVKE2teHBN4HDAh3
Administrator/owner of LTC Forum | LTC Block Explorer | Someguy123 Web Development
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin-Qt, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anonymous

December 21, 2011, 07:13:29 AM

Anybody know what happened to it? I still have 2 BTC stored in it, and since I can't cash that back out, sucks...
I am connecting fine
someguy123

Activity: 335

PHP Coder, Bitcoin enthusiast, Litecointalk admin

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2011, 03:11:43 AM

I am connecting fine
That's not the point, the point is that you can't withdraw any of your bitcoins on the site.

1SoMGuYknDgyYypJPVVKE2teHBN4HDAh3
Administrator/owner of LTC Forum | LTC Block Explorer | Someguy123 Web Development
LoupGaroux

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 28, 2011, 09:51:23 PM

Umm, dude? You do know that that sort of thing is just a scam don't you? Nobody actually gets to pull anything out of it except for the rip-off artists who made the website. You got punked.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║