Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:32:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FedoraCoin (TiPS); New style, new services, same unique features  (Read 180997 times)
stblackbird

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 11:25:26 PM

This is just the lull period, which every coin tends to have.
This will help with the wide distribution as well.

Patience is the key  Wink

I want to think the same! For sure, I do believe that this coin is terrible undervalued.
Unfortunately, what drives coins market right now is speculation of a huge profit, not features.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
invall

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 08:36:54 AM

So, welcome to 4 latoshis ?

I think you can beat COL for the first to 1 latoshi if you keep this hard work.
RomeoCharlie

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 11:57:00 AM

Yes, I was also in this coin 2 months ago but I left, sold to buy some others ALTs with real ambitions.

The problem is that the main dev left and the new one doesn't want to open his eyes and see fedoracoin cannot work without some big changes.

There is only sell, no one is buying and the price keeps falling, there is less and less activity in this thread, and most of the post are people complaining, volume in the last 24H : 363$ ?!! come on WTF,        TOO FUCKING MUCH BILLIONS, yes it worked for DOGEcoin, but no you are not DOGEcoin with their big community and innovative ideas
We don't have any good reasons to hold this coin...

So come back to reality and do something useful.

Or don't do anything and become the cheapest coin ever with all those useless billions, with a price we can't even write in $, less than 100$ volume per day and a ridiculous marketcap.

PS: I'm just here giving advices, and seriously I'm glad I left this shit when I see what it is now.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ4lH-77BSAkpL-0K5vOwoA6MfNOHdkwL3laJcVqkHcuZekUZ26UESYcMfL

indeed, man! same for me, I've been sold almost all my altcoins to find something more interesting. coins with no real support of authors have no future.
Arbitrageur

Activity: 556
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 12:33:50 PM

I was foreseeing big troubles for this coin long time ago when it was well over 15 litoshi. unfortunately I have been proven right, this has gone well beyond my imagination. 4 satoshi, amazing, we can call it dead I'm afraid. I'm losing quite a bit, but what can you do, i knew the risks just didn't expect the devs to be so behind the curve (as compared to reddcoin for example). amen.
hunterwolf
Legendary

Activity: 1108
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 02:33:12 PM

so this coin death?

or anybody think price go up?
invall

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 03:22:41 PM

so this coin death?

or anybody think price go up?

dev left, the other don't care

no one buy

only 49% mined

no innovation

what do you think ?

let me guess, 1 latoshi before july, then bye bye
$dakini

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 04:25:03 PM

Have patience.
TIPS will resurrect again.  Cool
icanprogram

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 06:48:28 PM

no innovation

I don't know why I even bother replying to these troll replies, but it's sad to see that the last page of the thread is full of them.
Anyhow, in case it wasn't clear, both statements above are clearly false.
Fargusson

Activity: 392

Mummy! I've got a domain name now! fargusson.eth

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 07:43:12 PM

no innovation

I don't know why I even bother replying to these troll replies, but it's sad to see that the last page of the thread is full of them.

I couldn't agree more with icanprogram.

So, welcome to 4 latoshis ?

I think you can beat COL for the first to 1 latoshi if you keep this hard work.

We will indeed keep this hard work going. TiPS is a long long way from dead. Still plenty activity everywhere, a Twitter account getting more and more famous, people ready to give some real stuff for lotteries, other developping websites and e-shop.

If you want to help this coin value to rise, the community have to give a hand, and throw ideas. It's silly to say that the value of an altcoin is only a function of his dev' motivation or innovation. The value of a coin is still mostly due to speculation. And we are trying to change that for Fedoracoin, giving people occasions to use their TiPS outside the altcoin community: on Twitter, Facebook or on e-shops for example, giving it some real value.

And we couldn't do that without your support.

So if you wan't Fedoracoin's value to rise don't spend your time mumbling: mine, hold, give, think and dev !
Fargusson

Activity: 392

Mummy! I've got a domain name now! fargusson.eth

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 08:28:15 PM

Last day to post your love for Fedoracoin anywhere on BitcoinTalk and maybe win a Gridseed miner !

All the rules here !

P.s: lovely trolls are not eligible, sorry Wink
Liza Abonales343

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 08:32:54 PM

Like this coin, good features and specifications.  Added signature, thanks.
Lsrwolf

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 10:21:37 PM

The premise and the promise of the coin has not changed. Showing actual use in the manner that it was envisioned is the biggest challenge. It's the difference between "we want to be the greatest blah, blah, blah" and "we are doing these things with it now".  

Doing is always harder than wanting to.

How are you using the coin?
Lrt

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 12:48:17 AM

Have to point out the obvious. I registered just because I thought this was so funny and had to point it out.

The people trash talking fedora are not really sellers, duh. They are trying to drive the price down so they can corner it.

Fedoracoin is the best mainstream anonymous coin, just that innovation alone puts it above most other coins. The fact that the developers are active and the first to come up with ideas like that is significant.

If someone is going to sell they don't badmouth, they sell. It is hilarious that so many people get pulled into selling coins like tips at wholesale prices by sly dogs like these guys, same as people get pulled into buying garbage coins by the same kind of weasels.

People, think for yourselves. Don't be so easily manipulated.

If a coin has real value ignore the game players. And likewise if a coin is garbage don't buy it just because a bunch of crooks say it is golden.

Fedoracoin is an excellent coin. Be calm, don't be conned and think for yourself.

It is funny and sad that people let themselves be gulled so easily.
vir6

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 08:20:18 AM
Last edit: May 15, 2014, 12:47:05 PM by vir6

Hmmmm all of those 3 guys defending fedoracoin have only a few messages and most on them on this thread, don't you think it's weird... maybe they are multiaccount to get people fall into fedoracoin trap ?

So I will answer some stupids statements above

Like this coin, good features and specifications.  Added signature, thanks.

No good features, sorry you are in the wrong thread.

The premise and the promise of the coin has not changed. Showing actual use in the manner that it was envisioned is the biggest challenge. It's the difference between "we want to be the greatest blah, blah, blah" and "we are doing these things with it now".  

Doing is always harder than wanting to.

How are you using the coin?

WAT  Huh Huh Huh

Have to point out the obvious. I registered just because I thought this was so funny and had to point it out.

The people trash talking fedora are not really sellers, duh. They are trying to drive the price down so they can corner it.

Fedoracoin is the best mainstream anonymous coin, just that innovation alone puts it above most other coins. The fact that the developers are active and the first to come up with ideas like that is significant.

If someone is going to sell they don't badmouth, they sell. It is hilarious that so many people get pulled into selling coins like tips at wholesale prices by sly dogs like these guys, same as people get pulled into buying garbage coins by the same kind of weasels.

People, think for yourselves. Don't be so easily manipulated.

If a coin has real value ignore the game players. And likewise if a coin is garbage don't buy it just because a bunch of crooks say it is golden.

Fedoracoin is an excellent coin. Be calm, don't be conned and think for yourself.

It is funny and sad that people let themselves be gulled so easily.

No they are not trying to drive the price down to buy, only 49% is mined and it is insta dumped, every people who have been here for some months can see it will go lower than 1 latoshi soon

Fedoracoin is the best mainstream anonymous coin Huh do you even know what you are talking about Huh?
Ok fedoracoin has a shitty mixer with 2% fees who doesn't even work anymore, darkcoin already took credits for a real anonymous coin.

"The fact that the developers are active and the first to come up with ideas like that is significant. " = sorry but the dev who had this idea left, another point you don't undertsand.

Yes, don't be manipulated, don't buy this shit.

Ok bye I'm tired of those people with fake arguments, fedoracoin is a shit coin insta dump and that's all nobody wants it and it will go to 1 latoshi soon.

invall

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 10:10:57 AM

People are complaining, you call them troll.
And you don't give any arguments.

This clearly shows this coin is lost.
icanprogram

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 04:41:19 PM

And you don't give any arguments.

I guess my replying at all would be a strong enough argument that I neither left nor stopped caring.
stblackbird

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 05:30:31 PM

All those people bullshitting about this coin while "they dumped on 40 litoshi" are on some kind of crusade? If you have anything to say, bad or good, make a post on reddit. And no I don't have many posts since I don't use this forum.

I like fedora coin and support it, even though I only have a few. Some of you have none, but keep posting garbage again and again. Go buy some 70% premined crap and leave us at peace
balu2

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 05:48:00 PM

what's the butthurt all about? Time to buy?
Lrt

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 06:06:02 PM

Here is my take on fedoracoin at the moment, good and bad.

Good point #1. It has active developers who seem to work a little more honestly than those on some other coins.

Good point #2. The website is pretty complete and online presence is good. The website for darkcoin, which just skyrocketed to over $26 million market cap almost overnight, has gaping holes even though it is a nice website. If a coin can go to $26 mil on a website with unfinished pages and dead links then fedoracoin, with a complete website should do okay.

Bad point #1. The reddit is being plugged up with spam, perhaps to cover negative comments or complaints about wallet synching troubles etc.

Bad point #2. Some of the language used to promote the coin is ambiguous or unclear to novices. Like some silliness about the coin being removed from multiport something or other. Technical talk aimed at miners puts off investors and should not be given a prominent place on the website.

I have lots of different altcoins and fedoracoin is one of the top several I like best. I am not a technical person, I do not mine nor study details. I assume there is still some anonymity feature in fedoracoin but from the comment above I'm not sure. I'll keep buying small amounts of tips. If it stays at current prices eventually I will own most of them.

icanprogram

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 06:40:06 PM

Bad point #1. The reddit is being plugged up with spam, perhaps to cover negative comments or complaints about wallet synching troubles etc.

Thanks a lot for your feedback, much appreciated.
Could you please explain what you mean by spam on the reddit?
We try our best to keep spam out, but if something specific is bothering, please let me know.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: