Bitcoin Forum
October 06, 2026, 10:11:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2 questions to slot players  (Read 345 times)
yahoo62278
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 4480
Merit: 5542


Contact @yahoo62278 on telegram for marketing


View Profile WWW
December 13, 2024, 06:19:47 AM
 #41

Slots are a random luck game. You don't wanna sit there and keep spinning a slot thinking that a bonus has to hit. Spin 50 spins and if no bonus move on to another slot and keep repeating. A slot is not programmed to hit a bonus after x spins, they just hit when they hit. On average you will hit a bonus every xxx spins, but noone knows what that number is exactly. You spin a slot 1000 times, by the time you hit the bonus you'll likely be down 500x on the spinning and a bonus wouldn't get you even in most cases. So, avoid that strat.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
kotajikikox
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 3122
Merit: 321



View Profile
December 13, 2024, 06:30:20 AM
 #42

1. Can someone beat the world record of bad luck which I proudly hold in slot machines ?
Don't worry I am sure there is always someone who thinks they are the unluckiest person in the world, but they do not know the situation of others that may probably be thinking that they are also the unluckiest person in the world. Maybe they are just not in the same space as you hence you don't hear anything from them. Maybe they are not here in the forum and etc.
Quote
2. Why and where to you find the courage to keep playing after such type of devastating sessions?
Winning again will make you realize how fun it truly is to play and you will forget about every single time you lost. It is not exactly about money but the entertainment it brings will give you the courage and motivation to keep playing.

▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄
███▀▀█████▀▀░░▀▀███████

███▄░░▀▀░░▄▄██▄░░██████
█████░░░████████░░█████
████▌░▄░░█████▀░░██████
███▌░▐█▌░░▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
███░░▌██░░▄░░▄█████████
███▌░▀▄▀░░█▄░░█████████
████▄░░░▄███▄░░▀▀█▀▀███
██████████████▄▄░░░▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
Rainbet.com
CRYPTO CASINO & SPORTSBOOK
|
█▄█▄█▄███████▄█▄█▄█
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
█████▀█▀▀▄▄▄▀██████
█████▀▄▀████░██████
█████░██░█▀▄███████
████▄▀▀▄▄▀███████
█████████▄▀▄███
█████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
 
 $20,000 
WEEKLY RAFFLE
|



▄█████████▄
█████████ ██
▄▄█░▄░▄█▄░▄░█▄▄
▀██░▐█████▌░██▀
▄█▄░▀▀▀▀▀░▄█▄
▀▀▀█▄▄░▄▄█▀▀▀
▀█▀░▀█▀
10K
WEEKLY
RACE
100K
MONTHLY
RACE
|

██









█████
███████▄█
████████
██▄
███████
█
████▄▄
████▄███████████▄
██████████████████▄
░▄█████████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████▀████
██████████▀███████████
▀█████████████████████
░████████████████████▀
░░▀█████████████████▀
████▀▀███
███████▀▀
████████████████████   ██
 
[..►PLAY..]
 
████████   ██████████████
Outhue
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1708
Merit: 704



View Profile WWW
December 13, 2024, 07:01:48 AM
 #43


Now the questions are

1. Can someone beat the world record of bad luck which I proudly hold in slot machines ?
2. Why and where to you find the courage to keep playing after such type of devastating sessions?





I don't keep track of my failures in gambling, since I always use small amount of money and never chase any type of big wins, I have lost several amounts but I don't care because the money isn't a lot, but I do remember that I have lost many rounds in slot games to the point that I don't longer expect winnings again, I get used to losing.

If slot is something you like to engage in then lower your expectations and also the amount of money you risk on slots games, you've made mention of pragmatic, and you aren't the only one that hates this provider, why not avoid them? Try other slots games provider instead, slot game isn't something anyone should play with expectations of winning soon, it can take very long time.

Smartprofit
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3164
Merit: 2482



View Profile WWW
December 13, 2024, 07:20:15 AM
 #44

You are hardly an expert in mathematical probability theory. You are also hardly an expert in slot machine programming. How can you audit Pragmatic Play with such input data?

And no one here can probably conduct such an audit. I can’t even say for sure what you are dealing with – a long period of bad luck or malicious intent. In any case, there are many online casinos that guarantee you fair play.

So it is probably wise to focus on these online casinos and use them for playing. I think then your win and loss statistics will be completely different.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
|⚽ 🏀
 
🏈 🏓
 
🎯 🥊
 
⚾ 🎾
 
⛳ 🏐
 
🏏 🏎️
|


███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████

....HIGHEST....
VIP REWARDS

 ✔ G U A R A N T E E D   
| 
 🜲 
KING OF
THE CASTLE

$200K in prizes
| 
..PLAY NOW..
Apocollapse
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1582
Merit: 859


View Profile
December 13, 2024, 07:41:17 AM
 #45

1. Can someone beat the world record of bad luck which I proudly hold in slot machines ?
I didn't track my gambling session, but I usually play like 100-200x spins. Sometime I hit the bonus, sometime not, but having 1000x spins and never hit any bonus seems to be terrible.

Quote
2. Why and where to you find the courage to keep playing after such type of devastating sessions?
I never play slots so that long, whenever I get bored by playing slots, I switch to other games.

Nevertheless, I hope this might be the last thread you discuss about pragmatic play slots on Stake, you have been saying pragmatic play on Stake sucks, but I don't know why you're keep playing.
Kelward
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1274
Merit: 567


View Profile WWW
December 13, 2024, 07:47:07 AM
 #46

Slots are a random luck game. You don't wanna sit there and keep spinning a slot thinking that a bonus has to hit. Spin 50 spins and if no bonus move on to another slot and keep repeating. A slot is not programmed to hit a bonus after x spins, they just hit when they hit. On average you will hit a bonus every xxx spins, but noone knows what that number is exactly. You spin a slot 1000 times, by the time you hit the bonus you'll likely be down 500x on the spinning and a bonus wouldn't get you even in most cases. So, avoid that strat.
Every gambler that is playing slot game or most games for that matter should have in mind about the house edge factor, you as s gambler is not supposed to be more profitable than the casino. So with this analysis in mind you shouldn't expect to be winning against the house when you're on a slot game, winnings can happen occasionally so you'd be happy but the idea is for you to lose your money. I've decided to gamble mainly for fun, not really to make money so I've taken gambling as an expensive entertainment because I'm not expecting to win. If wins happen I'll be happy and take it, but if it doesn't I'll move on, that's it for me.
traderethereum
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 3472
Merit: 593


View Profile WWW
December 13, 2024, 07:58:38 AM
 #47

I never try to play slot games for more than 1000 spins because usually I only use 100-200 spins. If I do not get a free spin from the slot games and only lose the money, I will not try to play for more. I know that can make me lose more because I've been there before so continuing to use normal spin will be bad for me. I think someone can beat you playing using normal spins for 1000 spins or more but that will depend on their money. But still, it would not be a good idea to do the same as you.

For me, I will not risk my money to play slot for longer as you because I can handle myself if I lose too much money even if I use smallest bet. Besides that, I don't play slot games for too long and don't use too much money because I know the risk of doing that.
junder
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1932
Merit: 576


View Profile
December 13, 2024, 07:59:48 AM
 #48

Slots are a random luck game. You don't wanna sit there and keep spinning a slot thinking that a bonus has to hit. Spin 50 spins and if no bonus move on to another slot and keep repeating. A slot is not programmed to hit a bonus after x spins, they just hit when they hit. On average you will hit a bonus every xxx spins, but noone knows what that number is exactly. You spin a slot 1000 times, by the time you hit the bonus you'll likely be down 500x on the spinning and a bonus wouldn't get you even in most cases. So, avoid that strat.
This type of slot gambling is indeed very related to luck, even it is closely related because it is true what you said, this type of game is not programmed, but previously the dealer must have arranged everything to make him succeed in getting more profit than his players, therefore many people who experience defeat become something that is normal, I once got x500 and that was only once during my gambling.

another ridiculous thing is that there are people who believe that the strategy they have can make it easy to win, in my opinion it will not work as smoothly as what is thought, the strategy they have is like encouragement for themselves to be more confident in gambling.
swogerino (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4032
Merit: 1265



View Profile
December 13, 2024, 08:00:33 AM
 #49

Got enough input and still people think it is normal to keep spinning 1000 spins in consecutive sessions and not getting a bonus is how slot works. If that was the case no one would be playing slots at all as people are not idiots but only Pragmatic Play can do this and get away with this, I have played Hacksaw, Nolimit, Play n Go and Massive Studios and all have hit a bonus within few than 1000 spins. No need to be an expert in mathematic, you just need to be an expert in reading your data in front of you which anyone with a sane brain can do.


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌
 
      P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K      

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

  98%  
RTP

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 HIGH 
ODDS

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
 
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!