Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 12:12:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]419coin (SCAM)★The Prince of Crypto★I scam you with style!★Launch 4/19/2014  (Read 7913 times)
Wesiematic

Activity: 437
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 11:36:30 AM

interested - lol

i had to laugh  Grin

there is always a light at the end of the tunnel...
awais3344

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 11:48:25 AM

are you a nigerian prince  Cool

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
NEOSCOIN
  +POD Developers +Active Community - V2 Coming Soon! Live In-App Trading, Live Pool Stats - IRC - Arbitrush Anonymous System soon!! NEOSCOIN
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PrinceIgbo (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 11:54:03 AM

are you a nigerian prince  Cool

Of course I am, what do you think. Cheap angolian scammer?
minesuch

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 12:16:18 PM

Show me the monies!
deamon

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

yes!?

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 12:43:10 PM

always nice to see:

the giveaway-section here was kicked because to much spam, scam and such other shit,
but now we have a new ara and taunt the cryptocurrency with such sarcasm-threads like this!

.... what a bad joke  Lips sealed

narielle

Activity: 368

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 01:02:20 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2014, 01:30:41 PM by narielle

I really like this coin because it has a charity hope!
I hopes your coin will go very well
and some you use some money from the profits to help your countrymen!
most of people starts with charity hopes and then they forgote their hopes!
anyway good start in your currency!
I supports the 419coin and i belive it will go to the moon Smiley

go go 419 coin  Smiley Smiley Smiley

so my joke is Greek joke i hope you like it Tongue

was a German an Italian ,and a Greek man and fell with the airplane in a tribe of Africa and there the captain told them to release them must be collected a kind of fruit of their choice and to bringed to him !First goes the Italian and harvested oranges goes to the chief of the tribe , and he tells him nice will have to put all these oranges in hiw ass ! and starts puts the Italian one, two , three , can no longer and he stops so they kill him.Second goes the Greek man who had collected bananas tells him what to do and indeed begins the Greek puts the first banana and starts to laugh puts the second, third .... puts them all and was settled out laughing and the leader of said congratulations but wanted to learn how he did this and laughed and answers the Greek I saw the Germans brought watermelons ! ! hahahahaahha

LYEvW78qh7q3o3ATQeXtLZCoxdfDFMDkjZ

thank you!!!
badneck

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 02:25:05 PM

A mugu and woman get married and she quickly learns how controlling he is. Immediately he tells her "I'm going to tell you right now; I will get home whenever I want, I expect dinner to be ready everyday when I get home, and I will go drink with my friends whenever I want."

She looks at him and says "Okay, I'm going to tell you right now; there is going to be sex here every night at 7 O'clock whether you are home or not."

Grin

LStFgPAsJddLaviNsuZb63qpCR51ieetpA
PrinceIgbo (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 06:11:44 PM

@badneck uuhhh me likey likey your joke, it´s funny and equally delightful. Although, i am not convinced if it is best joke, so I am going to wait for more jokes to come and DOUBLE THE PRICES. So feel free to deliver more jokes. The best three will win! No scam intended. This is firstclass Mugu style!

Don´t forget to watch my new video and to check in at my lovely Subreddit!

@narielle

I loved your joke, had a good laugh nearly till the end, but then I found out you were making fun of Germans. My brother in law is a german and I like him very very much. So I can´t say it is a good joke in the end. However, allowed you are to deliver new joke and take part in fancy competition.

@daemon

I would have loved to send you money for your joke. I was laughing allll the time. This was 1st place category joke but unfortunately you forgot to tell address, so I can´t send you money. Please quick quick tell me address.
narielle

Activity: 368

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 06:22:36 PM

@badneck uuhhh me likey likey your joke, it´s funny and equally delightful. Although, i am not convinced if it is best joke, so I am going to wait for more jokes to come and DOUBLE THE PRICES. So feel free to deliver more jokes. The best three will win! No scam intended. This is firstclass Mugu style!

@narielle

I loved your joke, had a good laugh nearly till the end, but then I found out you were making fun of Germans. My brother in law is a german and I like him very very much. So I can´t say it is a good joke in the end. However, allowed you are to deliver new joke and take part in fancy competition.

@daemon

I would have loved to send you money for your joke. I was laughing allll the time. This was 1st place category joke but unfortunately you forgot to tell address, so I can´t send you money. Please quick quick tell me address.
with jokes you make fun!!anyway my boyfriend is from german!hahah so i dont have problem with German guys!
an other joke Tongue

Two brooms are getting married. Before the ceremony, the bride broom says to the groom broom, "I think I'm going to have a whisk."
The groom broom says, "How can that be possible? We haven't even swept together!"
PrinceIgbo (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 06:38:43 PM

@narielle

@daemon

with jokes you make fun!!anyway my boyfriend is from german!hahah so i dont have problem with German guys!
an other joke Tongue

Two brooms are getting married. Before the ceremony, the bride broom says to the groom broom, "I think I'm going to have a whisk."
The groom broom says, "How can that be possible? We haven't even swept together!"

Haha, good one, definitely at the top. Now let´s wait for others to tell more jokes, so we all have gooood laugh together!
unibean

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 07:24:13 PM

I do like your dark comedy,
you might even go ahead and turn a joke into a reality too.

but why the slang?
Scammers and scam coins or real coins comes from all over the world.
PrinceIgbo (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 09:39:23 PM

I do like your dark comedy,
you might even go ahead and turn a joke into a reality too.

but why the slang?
Scammers and scam coins or real coins comes from all over the world, my friend. Original Nigerian prince.

You right, scammers from all over the world. Look at all these Altcoins. But me specifically very bad english. Only good in scamming people.
dukektm

Activity: 690
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 01:03:47 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2014, 03:28:36 PM by dukektm

A farmer walks into a bar with a horse. He says, "I will give any of you $1,000 if you can make my horse laugh."
A man yells, "I'll take that bet," and leads the horse into the men's room.
After a couple seconds, a loud braying laugh is heard from behind the door. The farmer screams to the man, "OK, I'll give you $2,000 if you can make my horse cry."
The man shouts, "You're on!"
After a few more seconds, the man exits with the horse trudging behind him with tears streaming down his long-snout. Flabbergasted, the farmer asks, "How did you do it?"
The man replies, "I said that my d**k was bigger than his and he laughed. Then I showed it to him."   hahahaahah

thanks prince  

LdVrjeBdYgyauon2iRrwiu8RKREnZX1Wx7

PrinceIgbo (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 03:55:25 PM

A farmer walks into a bar with a horse. He says, "I will give any of you $1,000 if you can make my horse laugh."
After a couple seconds, a loud braying laugh is heard from behind the door. The farmer screams to the man, "OK, I'll give you $2,000 if you can make my horse cry."
After a few more seconds, the man exits with the horse trudging behind him with tears streaming down his long-snout. Flabbergasted, the farmer asks, "How did you do it?"
The man replies, "I said that my d**k was bigger than his and he laughed. Then I showed it to him."   hahahaahah

thanks prince  

Also good joke! Let´s hear 3 more jokes and then I pay you the joke price! Many money!
quarkfx

Activity: 396

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 12:37:23 PM

thanks prince  

Also good joke! Let´s hear 3 more jokes and then I pay you the joke price! Many money!

So just to be sure: You just changed the rules? Because you initially said:

Now very special offer for the first three to post a good joke in this thread:

1st 10.000 419coins
2nd 5.000 419coins
3rd 4.190 419coins

PrinceIgbo (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 01:22:17 PM

thanks prince  

So just to be sure: You just changed the rules? Because you initially said:

Now very special offer for the first three to post a good joke in this thread:

1st 10.000 419coins
2nd 5.000 419coins
3rd 4.190 419coins

What did you expect? Classic SCAM to entertain the people!
PrinceIgbo (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 12:37:56 PM

No more jokes? How disappointing. Prices will be sent to all busy Mugus. Every next joke will bring you 419 SCAM!
cursednova

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 02:03:23 PM

i'm so confused but many happy today!
dukektm

Activity: 690
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 02:52:16 PM

hello prince i think that the windows wallet has a problem!
it has stop  at current number of blocks 3040
and last block time Fri Apr 25 08:38:03 2014

PrinceIgbo (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 09:45:49 PM

hello prince i think that the windows wallet has a problem!
it has stop  at current number of blocks 3040
and last block time Fri Apr 25 08:38:03 2014

unfortunatly me not having node. if you have one, i will pay you good! 100.000 SCAM to you, my friend!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: