Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:17:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Custom QR Print Over Wood Carving  (Read 501 times)
googlemaster1 (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 12:52:33 AM

Hey, I was being shown a website of a friend of mine that is considering accepting bitcoin in the future for their subscriptions, but I was browsing around one of the artists there:

https://www.ziibra.com/cait-willis/

and apparently for $950 she will:

"If you send me a high-resolution photo of something or someone that matters to you, I'll create a custom QR code print of it that's cut into wood. The QR code can redirect to any URL you choose. I'll also share insight into my process and updates about what I'm working on in my Journal throughout the year."

Seems a little spendy for those who don't buy art much, but this art has a nice little piece of functionality to it that makes it a little special.  This website doesn't accept bitcoin QUITE yet for some of the same reasons Wikipedia says it isn't, but they are interested in it.  Please don't bombard them with requests to take BTC, but they are a relatively new startup, and I'd imagine if you wanted to spend that much money on that platform they might be willing to work with you.  Anyway, watch the gals "Meet Me" video, as there are clips of her painting over the woodblock QR code.

BTC: 15565dcUp4LEWe6KYT7tawMHFRL4cBbFGN
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: