Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:40:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is it dropping again?  (Read 1769 times)
Cyberlight

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 04:52:00 PM

Taxes put the great impact on the price.

Yes they killed the gold and stock market totally.
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 04:55:46 PM

The biggest pressure on me at the moment is that I have to both pay 2013 taxes and make estimates on 2014.

Taxes on profits, what do you expected ? make 100%'s of profit with zero taxes ?

I always expected to pay my taxes.  Is there something in what I wrote that would make you think otherwise?

Obviously until the formal guidance from the IRS was issued it was somewhat unclear what the tax ramifications were going to be.  The guidance happened recently, and we are also nearing the deadline for actually putting money on the table here in the U.S.

My point is that even those of us who always expected to pay taxes may find a need for fiat liquidity, and those who did not (perhaps arguing that without formal guidance it was less of an obligation) may as well.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
precrime3

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

PM for journalist,typing,and data entry services.

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2014, 05:26:53 PM

Hopefully petition goes through and IRS makes much needed amendments on BTC, no bandaid solutions  Grin

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: