Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:18:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: EDUCoin - Coin for education  (Read 469 times)
mshanthi (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 09:49:45 PM

EDUCoin - Coin for education

share your thoughts about this coin.

http://educoin.cc/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2014, 10:20:32 PM

I have one though - are developers working hard?

because if they want to make this coin grab some air they need to work 24/7! Smiley And I hope they are!

good luck!
Philip Graham

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:07:19 AM

Its the third topic concerned education and its empty..thats really sad, guys..I was looking for something which unite crypto and education and all what I could find is https://teachmeplease.io/index.html   so, it provides the conditions for efficient and effective cooperation between academic institutions and private tutors, and their students. what do you think? Lets discuss!
Futureblnr

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:06:09 AM

Its the third topic concerned education and its empty..thats really sad, guys..I was looking for something which unite crypto and education and all what I could find is https://teachmeplease.io/index.html   so, it provides the conditions for efficient and effective cooperation between academic institutions and private tutors, and their students. what do you think? Lets discuss!

thats true..nobody is interested in this field..I thought that teachmeplease is not blockchain platform..
Cyberfox

Activity: 49

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:35:15 AM

What currency do they accept?
Futureblnr

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:35:02 AM

they cooperate with another service..cant remember the name.. like an online wallet wich accepat bitcoins, Euros, British pounds or US dollars
Cyberfox

Activity: 49

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:46:48 AM

they cooperate with another service..cant remember the name.. like an online wallet wich accepat bitcoins, Euros, British pounds or US dollars

pretty cool ..thanks ..but im too lazy to get involved into all these mechanisms Grin Grin
easynote

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:02:31 AM

EDUcoin? If those people were so smart then they could just use Bitcoin instead of wasting resources.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Bitcoininspace

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:46:58 AM

I followed the link but I was given an empty white screen. I do not know what to think about it, maybe the site is under construction. But judging by the name it would be a useful thing. If it were not an empty screen;)
Peter Murr

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:23:10 AM

Really nice one..It could be really usefull for society..just imagine, total educational base ..moreover , its blockchain project ..I think that actully its a perfect form of distance edu
emmmmm

Activity: 210

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:25:38 AM

I think this is just a combination of traditional projects and blockchains, but it's useless. Maybe it's a scam.

Philip Graham

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:35:45 AM

Really nice one..It could be really usefull for society..just imagine, total educational base ..moreover , its blockchain project ..I think that actully its a perfect form of distance edu

Thats true..The main problem is to send this message to public..
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:33:58 PM

It is pleasing me that cryptocurrencies go rapidly in the field of education. There are a lot of courses where cryptocurrencies are studied around the world. Such educational programs exist yet even in universities.
Ktsy

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:00:31 PM

pretty cool ..thanks ..but im too lazy to get involved into all these mechanisms Grin Grin

I know right? Grin But at least their documents seem legit?? Waiting for Whitepaper tho.
Peter Murr

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:28:53 AM

i think that decission to make such service on blockchain is very wise..it will help to create conditions of maintaining confidentiality and reliability of information about grades that have ever beengiven, about issued diplomas, comments and ratings.
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:31:06 AM

Today, there are a lot of similar projects that offer training on the Internet, and in general this is a rather dubious occupation, I personally distrust this kind of things, so it's hard for me to say anything positive.
Philip Graham

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:59:00 AM

i think that decission to make such service on blockchain is very wise..it will help to create conditions of maintaining confidentiality and reliability of information about grades that have ever beengiven, about issued diplomas, comments and ratings.

Thats true ..As there are not enough such servises which we defenetely need. Friend of my decied to increase her skills in marketing while she was in states..She wasted most of her time seraching something worth..If she had this servise she would spend her time with more uselessness..So, I hope that teachmeplease will be successful project)
Ktsy

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:35:45 AM

Today, there are a lot of similar projects that offer training on the Internet, and in general this is a rather dubious occupation, I personally distrust this kind of things, so it's hard for me to say anything positive.

Hm could you name a few?)
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:05:33 AM

This is one of the most well-known to me crypto currency related to education. I think we will see its successful development in the future. I hope so very much. I'll try to invest in some hundreds dollars.
Mevz

Activity: 238
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:15:14 AM

It means for what? education for people who want to learn about using virtual money? I think that was their purpose maybe. But i dont know how to use that coin for universities or academies want's their project, how's that work? Im a little bit curious it sounds interesting .
MV7

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:29:14 AM

Sorry, did you provide the correct link? The link takes me to upcoin ICO which is a exchange platform ICO. I suggest changing the link if you are talking about a different coin / ICO

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Ktsy

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:01:58 AM

i know that there are a couple of such projects..but the most famous is bitdegree..by the way, teachmeplese is also a good choice as they have privious experince
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: