Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:06:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lease your miner and get paid CASH - GHashForCash.com (10.1TH/s)  (Read 4483 times)
Webby0815

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

PHP & Mysql Projekt Freelancer @ Work

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 10:27:57 AM

Idea !?

hrs /24 = days ?!

rent a miner a day and not a hour Huh

Idea 2 :
Time left to mining in days , hours,minutes ,seconds....

Greetings

------------------------------------- Bitcoin-Game.de Deutscher Mining Pool ----------------------------------------
|                                              Deutscher Mining P2Pool ohne Anmeldung !                                                 |
|            ...für eine Anleitung bitte eine leere Mail an addme@bitcoin-game.de senden !                     |
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Webby0815

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2014, 06:53:51 PM

Toll, leider ist der miner offline.sxhon mehr als 8 Stunden passiert nichts mehr!

Schade , aber da muss der Betreiber noch nachlesen. Bezahlt ist bezahlt .und wenn ich 100 ghash Miete für 24 Stunden, dann nicht mehr oder weniger .....

Mfg

------------------------------------- Bitcoin-Game.de Deutscher Mining Pool ----------------------------------------
|                                              Deutscher Mining P2Pool ohne Anmeldung !                                                 |
|            ...für eine Anleitung bitte eine leere Mail an addme@bitcoin-game.de senden !                     |
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
808Mining (OP)

Activity: 65

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2014, 09:23:41 PM

Toll, leider ist der miner offline.sxhon mehr als 8 Stunden passiert nichts mehr!

Schade , aber da muss der Betreiber noch nachlesen. Bezahlt ist bezahlt .und wenn ich 100 ghash Miete für 24 Stunden, dann nicht mehr oder weniger .....

Mfg

Ja, ja, es war offline.

Sie haben noch keine Vertrags Zeit verloren. Ein neuer Vertrag wird erstellt, um die fehlende Zeit zu decken.
Wir teilte der Grubenbesitzer und benachrichtigt ihn des Problems. Der Bergmann ist jetzt wieder arbeiten
Danke für die Wahl 808Mining und GhashForCash
Prost

Yes indeed it was offline.

You have not lost contract time. A new contract will be created to cover the missing time.
We notified the miner owner and notified him of the problem. The miner is back working now
Thank you for choosing 808Mining and GhashForCash
Cheers

Lease your miner and get paid @GhashForCash.com | Buy Mining contract @808Mining.com
Webby0815

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2014, 10:51:24 PM

Fair

808Mining (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2014, 10:53:03 PM

Idea !?

hrs /24 = days ?!

rent a miner a day and not a hour Huh

Idea 2 :
Time left to mining in days , hours,minutes ,seconds....

Greetings

Great ideas. Will look as improving the reports as time progresses.

Thank you for helping to make the project a success

Lease your miner and get paid @GhashForCash.com | Buy Mining contract @808Mining.com
ameliaih

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 02:00:06 AM

What is the min time for Lease?
808Mining (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 02:02:18 AM

What is the min time for Lease?

Currently the minimum lease/rental is 24 hours -1 Day

Hope this helps. Looking forward to working with you.

-James

808Mining (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 04:46:24 AM

Third payout complete. Imagine your 500GHash miner putting money directly in your pocket.

The next payout is expected to be 3 times the size

Thanks to all the miners for helping to make GHashForCash a success

-James
Lease your Ghash and get paid @GhashForCash.com

Killerloop

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 06:17:48 PM

Hi I think there is a problem with the registration process.
I would like to lease one of my miners, so I've registered and all I got was an advertisement to buy a Raspberry PI.

Do I have to purchase that for leasing?

Loan request: "I need 7 BTC because We hired an archaelogist and asked him: Is there a treasure? And he said yes!"
808Mining (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 08:53:40 PM

Thank your for your interest.

We are just getting caught up from this weekends registrations

808Mining (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2014, 12:31:26 AM

55 Miners are now connected to the GHashForCash Network each earning more, in cash.

GHashForCash Miners Available for rent
TOTAL: 10.0438 TH/s
Contract Hours: 7509

Simple!
Lease You miner and get paid @GhashForCash.com
http://GhashForCash.com

aasl

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 12:34:22 AM

aha, what makes it different if I just mine bitcoin and sell it for cash?

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
808Mining (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2014, 01:18:32 AM

aha, what makes it different if I just mine bitcoin and sell it for cash?

That's surly one simple way to handle it.

Here are a few points to consider when comparing GHashForCash to handling the conversion yourself.

1. We pay our miners between 5 and 15% and more for the hashing compared to the going rate of coin at the time the contract is purchased.
2. Zero Transaction Fees
3. There is little to now interaction once your mining rig is setup.
4. You get paid directly to your PayPal account, We pay the fees!!
5. When you miner is not on contract, the rig returns to your pool automatically.

Procedure:
Hook up your miner. Wait, get paid. -  There is nothing else you need to do but keep your miner running.

This process does not take into consideration that you may want to hold your coin until prices rise.
If this is your goal, GhashForCash may not be for you.

We are bringing on more and more miners operators are joining every day.

Our newest vendor is bringing over 50TerraHash online, they're already experiencing increased revenue though contract rentals.
Contracts are sold # http://808Mining.com/Blank.php

We have plenty of customers looking to rent your miners.

Thank you for the taking the time to read about our project.
-James

jasonsteer

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 05:08:40 PM

I have just connected my Miner  Grin

If anyone fancys renting it out for the first time here is the link: http://808mining.com/Blank.php?product_code=22F3-0520

Cheers

Dryleaf

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 09:51:01 PM

We have been leasing some of our miners on 808mining for about a month now. I can say that we are extremely happy with the way things are going. James is also working with us on another software endeavor to help with our in house mining management. Overall it has been a great partnership and we look forward to it continuing.

808Mining (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 07:40:28 PM

We can now handle your renting the hash rate from your miners in a data center.

For the enterprise miner, those with more than 20 miners online and looking for higher yields on for there hashing power.

Say you have 100 Miners in your building and you want to sell mining contract, we can handle everything from sales to paying you via PayPal.

All you have to do is keep the miners running.

http://GhashForCash.com

dmz241

Activity: 519
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 05:35:20 AM

My miner is not appearing on the list. I can see the miner running when I click on My GHashForCash Miner but I dont see it listed on 808
808Mining (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 07:29:29 AM

My miner is not appearing on the list. I can see the miner running when I click on My GHashForCash Miner but I dont see it listed on 808
Sorry for the delay in getting your miner activated.
You will see your miner listed on http://808Mining.com now and the first test contract is scheduled.

Thank you for joining the GhashForCash Network
-James

dmz241

Activity: 519
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 07:31:10 AM

Thanks. Whats a test contract btw?
808Mining (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 07:35:21 AM

Thanks. Whats a test contract btw?
Good Question.

We schedule a one hour contract for your miner to ensure that everything works properly. Occasionally, the installation of the Plugin does not work properly and we don't want to wait for the first assignment of your miner to fail on an active customer contract.

You will receive an email message with information on how your can monitor contract assignments.

-James

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: