Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:55:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS - OpenRigs.com Giorgina Stackable 6x GPU Frame (NEW UNOPENED)  (Read 272 times)
mwax321 (OP)

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 03:11:53 AM

For sale is the Giorgina Stackable 6x GPU Frame, Ordered MONTHS ago from OpenRigs.com (https://openrigs.com/giorgina-stackable-gpu-frame)

This item was ordered Dec 2nd, and arrived yesterday. Avoid waiting months like I did, and just buy it from me! My loss, your gain. I built my own frame since I was losing money with parts.

Product desc:
Giorgina Stackable GPU Frame
  - GPUs: 6 GPUs
  - Add-ons: Pre-Drilled Bolt Hol..
  - Add-ons: Nut and Bolt Set
  - Add-ons: Full Thumbscrew Set

I am offering this item for the price I paid, $82 + shipping. Shipping will cost somewhere around $20-50 domestic (I live in Phoenix, AZ). It's a BIG BOX. I'll give you a shipping quote before you pay (or alternatively you can buy the label an email me the PDF, if you're into that).

Will do escrow if requested!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: