Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:23:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CLOSED! x BTC for anyone who can help me out. shipping a circuit board to Sweden  (Read 1284 times)
divergenta (OP)

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2011, 05:10:54 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2011, 12:48:56 AM by divergenta

Hello everybody!

I know that it might seem a little bit strange that a newly registered member post something like in his first post. But I hope that I can prove that I'm a trustworthy and honest guy.

Anyhow, I have a little problem.
I like electronics and I like bitcoins and it's community and I want to buy a Atari Punk Console (http://shrp.me/projects/apc/) The problem is that the guy who is selling the circuit boards do not ship internationally and I live in Sweden.

So I'm asking if someone could buy the circuit board for me (or an alternative is that I buy it and let him send it to you) then I pay you to ship it to me.
For the trouble you're going through, I can offer anyone doing this for me some coins (you name a reasonable price).

I would be highly grateful if someone could help me out.  Cool

(I might also add that I'm selling off some stuff at: http://www.biddingpond.com/active_auctions.php?user_id=324 mostly anarchism related crap though)

Edit 2:
If there is anyway that I can prove that I'm trustworthy I will gladly do it if that would make anyone more interested in helping me?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Keefe

Activity: 681
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2011, 10:07:43 PM

I'd be happy to help. Just 1 BTC for my time to order and reship a package of anything, plus all costs of course. Postage from me (California USA) to Sweden probably starts around 2 BTC for the lightest package. Let me know the details and I'll see what I can do.

bitjet

Activity: 696
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2011, 11:44:07 PM

I live on the east coast of the US, I'd be willing to help as well.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: