Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:00:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mods/Admin, help please (will pursue legal routes if not dealt with)  (Read 7794 times)
dmcl (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 10:28:46 PM

no..

the point is you make false accusations on whether someone can or cannot be trusted. you have yet to provide any evidence of any scamming or anything untoward apart from some retaliation feedback which you greatly deserve. furthermore you will never be able to provide such proof because i am not, and never will be a scammer. regardless of what your personal views/opinions are and this will be proven in time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 11:51:57 PM

no..

the point is you make false accusations on whether someone can or cannot be trusted. you have yet to provide any evidence of any scamming or anything untoward apart from some retaliation feedback which you greatly deserve. furthermore you will never be able to provide such proof because i am not, and never will be a scammer. regardless of what your personal views/opinions are and this will be proven in time.

You brought this on yourself. By your very actions and posts along with buying feedback, you are untrustworthy and have been marked as such.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
dmcl (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 12:29:30 AM

bullshit..

i joined the forum having done one transaction with a member and both parties getting what they intended to get with no scams or funny business. i then (stupidly) ask about potentially buying some BTC with the only form of payment i can muster at the moment because i knew cex.io GHS prices were going to crash so i was hoping id be able to get some BTC with my fiat currency before the crash so as to be ready to snap up GHS at stupidly low prices. failing any chance of buying BTC i then look for a loan as i only need it for a few days. meanwhile the accusations start and have continued since and up to this point. at this point i dont give a flying fuck because my virwox deposit limit has lifted this evening allowing me to buy 92gbp worth of BTC and pegging my level 1 daily deposit limit for the day which i have done and buying the GHS i had hoped to be able to buy a couple days ago at a rock bottom price. its back to business as usual now that i have finally got some BTC back into cex.io to trade and try to increase my BTC as well as being able to "park" my BTC as GHS overnight and until i return from work for mining shares while i cant be on trading. tomorrow once my daily cap resets ill be able to buy the remaining 42gbp's worth of BTC and throw that into GHS as well unless i end up buying something on ebay ftonight because its been burning a hole in my pocket for days lol

so in a nutshell, established members try to turn their BTC into more BTC and its all cool, a newbie registers having had to stop doing the same and hoping for a means to bridge the gap until he can buy some more through the only system he can at the moment and he is the labelled a scammer?

i dont give a shit about feedback now because as i said my virwox limit has lifted and i can buy some BTC that way which should tide me over until i can buy from a market with my bank account and avoid the rediculous virwox fees associated with depositing paypal into virwox and then converting GBP into linden dollars then ultimately into BTC.
dmcl (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 12:42:51 AM

and like i have said all along about pegging my level 0 account limit on virwox.. notice the dates i underlined in red.. the 2nd is when i maxed the level 0 account limit and today is when my account turned 10 days old and as a result my account level raised to level 1 which lifted my limit allowing me to deposit more and buy more. its the gap between the 2nd and the 6th today that i was hoping to avoid by either buying or getting a loan of BTC.

http://imageshack.com/a/img35/8571/imy5.jpg

shall i take screenshots of the BTC from virwox being transferred into my cex.io account also? if i was going to make up some story about why i was needing to get some BTC in order to pull off a scam or scams would i not make up something more convincing than a long convoluted story about paypal, virwox and cex.io? i could have just said something like my computers PSU packed up from running a mining rig and i cant get to my wallet until i fix it, blah, blah, blah.. you know the saying truth is stranger than fiction..
dmcl (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 12:58:48 AM
Last edit: February 07, 2014, 01:12:41 AM by dmcl

and to further back up everything i have said about why i was needing BTC heres the deposits into cex.io from virwox. note the correspponding dates. also notice the 0.12BTC voucher in the middle of the second screenshot, that was the 0.12 i bought off Foysal who can vouche that he still has the money i sent him for the BTC.

http://imageshack.com/a/img801/7471/iye7.jpg

http://imageshack.com/a/img819/6238/j0uw.jpg

and last but not least to hammer the nail in and further confirm what i said about why i needed the BTC to tide me over until today when my virwox account leveled up and my limits increased. look at all the voucher codes i have generated (sold) for noobs wanting to get in on the mining/cex GHS game, also note the most two largest voucher withdrawals and the dates of them. this is when the party stopped due to hitting my virwox level 0 monthly limit which was what i was hoping to avoid as no BTC in = no vouchers out = no more fiat coming in and thus the rinse and repeat cycle is temporarily halted. once i hit the wall and sold that 8GHS you can clearly see that left me with hardly anything and at the rate it was flying out before that the remaining 1GHS odds could have gone in the next hour or day or it could have lasted till now (but it didnt as you see another withdrawal on the 5th). what you cant see is as i couldnt get more BTC i had to pull the bigger sales listings for 1, 2 and 5 GHS to prevent someone purchasing while i hadnt the GHS to give them as i prefer to operate in good standings and keep a clean conscience rather than make up excuses why i cant give someone something they bought when i am supposed to. id rather pull sales listings than have to stall someone for days while i scramble to try and get them what they now own and potentially risk my reputation. (mtgox anyone??)

http://imageshack.com/a/img199/1936/sgim.jpg

now put that in your pipe and smoke it.. yea i was definately being dishonest and trying to scam people Roll Eyes
whiskers75

Activity: 658
Merit: 502

Doesn't use these forums that often.

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 07:06:09 AM

Yes, you probably were. Screenshots prove NOTHING - you're probably familiar with the art of editing HTML Tongue

Elastic.pw Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
dmcl (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 06:15:22 PM

Yes, you probably were. Screenshots prove NOTHING - you're probably familiar with the art of editing HTML Tongue

right ok.. so you would probably also believe its raining even when someone opens the blinds to show you the ground is dry, the sun is out and there isnt a cloud in the sky because maybe, just maybe, someone has come along while you werent looking and stuck a sunny day picture on your window.. lmao

seriously, theres being smart/careful and then theres being over paranoid. anyway its not like i could give a flying fuck, i setup a new bank account on friday and have been able to start using it to buy BTC from bittylicious or anywhere else i deem safe-ish (definately not mtgox haha).

btw i have since bought some more BTC from foysal via the "dont ever use THAT because everyone who uses it is a scammer" method of payment aka paypal. mind you i wont have to now that i can buy BTC via bank transfers. why dont you remove your tinfoil hat and ask him have i scammed him? i think you will find the answer is no.

@gweedo, no sure i manufactured that screenshot just like the ones i posted above..  pmsl Roll Eyes

here would you guys like to search my wallet address on blockchain? 16scXkohgaqg1AwnVp1hkZN98RKkGHvh6x im sure you can follow the most recent transactions back to bittylicious as well as follow any outgoing BTC payments to cex.io. or are you going to say i have somehow managed to hack into the blockchain and add fake stuff to that too? you people... seriously..
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 10:55:08 PM

yes they are! its just theymos is the only one who does it.

he adds and removes people from default trust all the time.

Changing who is on the default trust list just puts people's feedback in different sections, from Untrusted to Trusted. What is actually said about a person isn't moderated.
dmcl (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 11:17:10 PM

well can i possibly get some moderation love then? cause i havent scammed a single person..
desertfox470

Activity: 542
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 07:31:36 PM

I have now removed my feedback for him, since I have read recent reviews about him scaming. Thanks You
Onews1990

Activity: 362
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 02:17:05 AM

I too have removed my feedback, his activity/posts are at least of suspicious person.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 02:55:19 AM

This account stopped logging in months ago.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: