Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:03:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Unofficial Official Soccer Thread  (Read 4780 times)
bitmaster111

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2014, 05:46:44 PM

Happy to see that Germany is now leading 1-0 over France. Looking for the insurance goal now Wink
but in the end France will win this match .France has enough time to recover 0-1 so no need worry for France fans . Germany need to play well if they want to win this match Smiley
France isn't going anywhere with this game . Germans are playing too good they don't deserve to loose this one. If they loose somehow its gonna be devastating.
France is trying to shoot ball into goal post from last 10-15 minutes . hope France will soon convert into goal .if this will happen France will easily win this match in penalty shoot out .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
newIndia (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1049

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 08:23:32 PM

Happy to see that Germany is now leading 1-0 over France. Looking for the insurance goal now Wink
but in the end France will win this match .France has enough time to recover 0-1 so no need worry for France fans . Germany need to play well if they want to win this match Smiley
France isn't going anywhere with this game . Germans are playing too good they don't deserve to loose this one. If they loose somehow its gonna be devastating.
France is trying to shoot ball into goal post from last 10-15 minutes . hope France will soon convert into goal .if this will happen France will easily win this match in penalty shoot out .

Germany through....  Smiley

Only 2 teams can stop this Germany...

i. Netherlands

ii. Argentina

deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 08:27:36 PM

i. Netherlands

ii. Argentina

You are underestimating Brazil, I know German playing very good and they are in good form still this world cup in Brazil, and all will support Brazil, so its hard to anyone to beat Brazil.

newIndia (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 08:47:56 PM

i. Netherlands

ii. Argentina

You are underestimating Brazil, I know German playing very good and they are in good form still this world cup in Brazil, and all will support Brazil, so its hard to anyone to beat Brazil.

1. A team, that cant beat Mexico in 90 minutes, does not deserve the cup.

2. Neymar is good, but not yet Messi. He needs to gain more weight to stand against Germans.

3. Brazil does not literally have a defense in this world cup. They were almost out of the cup if the Mexican's shot did not come back from bar in the last minute.

rohnearner

Activity: 350
Merit: 252

REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2014, 09:10:46 PM

Just one strike from Columbia will turn this game on its head. and I can see they getting it in this half otherwise they sure deserve to lose. Rodriguez it should be for Colombians.

deadley
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 09:15:30 PM

i. Netherlands

ii. Argentina

1. A team, that cant beat Mexico in 90 minutes, does not deserve the cup.

2. Neymar is good, but not yet Messi. He needs to gain more weight to stand against Germans.

3. Brazil does not literally have a defense in this world cup. They were almost out of the cup if the Mexican's shot did not come back from bar in the last minute.

Mexico was not an easy team for any team, so it's doesn't matter if Brazil did not beat Mexico. Every team has bad day or below par game so it's normal in sports.

newIndia (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 09:23:39 PM

Just one strike from Columbia will turn this game on its head. and I can see they getting it in this half otherwise they sure deserve to lose. Rodriguez it should be for Colombians.

I dont think Columbia will be able to stop Brazil. Even if they equalize, Brazil will make it to the semi-final.

Any idea, who is going to face Brazil & Germany in the semis ? Or they are facing each other ?

ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 11:22:12 PM

I dont think Columbia will be able to stop Brazil. Even if they equalize, Brazil will make it to the semi-final.

Any idea, who is going to face Brazil & Germany in the semis ? Or they are facing each other ?

Next match is Brazil vs Germany in semifinal. It will be very hard match for both team.
rohnearner

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2014, 08:21:19 AM

Next match is Brazil vs Germany in semifinal. It will be very hard match for both team.
With Silva with two yellow cards and Neymar ruled out of this worldcup after the injury he got in last game, its gonna be hard road for Brazil.

deadley
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 09:01:45 AM

With Silva with two yellow cards and Neymar ruled out of this worldcup after the injury he got in last game, its gonna be hard road for Brazil.

Yup agree, after Neymar injuries, it is really hard for Brazil. But we still can't underestimate Brazil. Now match is even anyone can win.

rohnearner

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2014, 03:43:26 PM

Yup agree, after Neymar injuries, it is really hard for Brazil. But we still can't underestimate Brazil. Now match is even anyone can win.
The game was even earlier when Neymar and Silva was in now I think its slightly bent in favor of Germany . But we never know the pressure of worldcup semifinals can take over anyone.

Equate

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 04:32:51 PM

The game was even earlier when Neymar and Silva was in now I think its slightly bent in favor of Germany . But we never know the pressure of worldcup semifinals can take over anyone.

Match between Germany and Brazil is gonna be exciting and Brazil will have good support with home crowd.
newIndia (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 08:16:33 PM

Indian Super League has kicked off. How many of you are following it ?

anujjain

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 08:31:48 PM

Indian Super League has kicked off. How many of you are following it ?

I am following but did not saw so much roar about ISL like IPL.
shailesh856

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 12:56:02 AM

Following the leauge ... and supporting NorthEast united FC
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: