Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:16:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying bitcoins with paypal  (Read 4998 times)
deepceleron
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1025

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2011, 02:34:29 AM

Besides scammers that want to pay you in PayPal with stolen credit cards or will dispute the payment:

Paypal acceptable use agreement:

Prohibited Activities

You may not use the PayPal service for activities that:

violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation.

relate to transactions involving (a) narcotics, steroids, certain controlled substances or other products that present a risk to consumer safety, (b) drug paraphernalia, (c) items that encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to engage in illegal activity, (d) stolen goods including digital and virtual goods (e) items that promote hate, violence, racial intolerance, or the financial exploitation of a crime, (f) items that are considered obscene, (g) items that infringe or violate any copyright, trademark, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right under the laws of any jurisdiction, (h) certain sexually oriented materials or services, (i) ammunition, firearms, or certain firearm parts or accessories, or (j) ,certain weapons or knives regulated under applicable law.

relate to transactions that (a) show the personal information of third parties in violation of applicable law, (b) support pyramid or ponzi schemes, matrix programs, other "get rich quick" schemes or certain multi-level marketing programs, (c) are associated with purchases of annuities or lottery contracts, lay-away systems, off-shore banking or transactions to finance or refinance debts funded by a credit card, (d) are for the sale of certain items before the seller has control or possession of the item, (e) are by payment processors to collect payments on behalf of merchants, (f), are associated with the sale of traveler's checks or money orders, (h) involve currency exchanges or check cashing businesses, or (i) involve certain credit repair, debt settlement services, credit transactions or insurance activities.

Compare with Bitcoin's acceptable use policy: do anything you want with your money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Stephen Gornick
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010

View Profile
December 23, 2011, 05:22:08 AM

2-3 months later so noob "genius" has the brilliant and never before thought of idea to sell Bitcoins using paypal and the cycle of life continues.

Speaking of ...
 - http://www.mrcoins.org (currently "out of stock")
 - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=52625.0;all

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
December 23, 2011, 05:32:52 AM

2-3 months later so noob "genius" has the brilliant and never before thought of idea to sell Bitcoins using paypal and the cycle of life continues.

Speaking of ...
 - http://www.mrcoins.org (currently "out of stock")
 - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=52625.0;all

For the record, "out of stock" means "out of business" and he still hasn't admitted I was right. Flailing douchepick.

Ricochet

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2011, 10:28:43 AM

People don't want to be scammed out of their money, and the PayPal<-->Bitcoin exchange is ripe for the scamming.  News at 11.
axelj

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2011, 11:23:32 AM

People don't want to be scammed out of their money, and the PayPal<-->Bitcoin exchange is ripe for the scamming.  News at 11.

yup.. but if you can trust them maybe but doesent paypal have like donate thing? donations cant be re-withdrawn right?
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
December 23, 2011, 11:59:37 AM

yup.. but if you can trust them maybe but doesent paypal have like donate thing? donations cant be re-withdrawn right?

Sure can.

jamesg
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

AKA: gigavps

View Profile
December 23, 2011, 12:07:16 PM
Last edit: December 24, 2011, 09:55:50 AM by gigasvps

People don't want to be scammed out of their money, and the PayPal<-->Bitcoin exchange is ripe for the scamming.  News at 11.

Anything can be chargedback if you know what you are doing with Paypal. Also, chargebacks can happen up to 120 days (4 months) after the initial purchase.

I try to help people if I can. You can take a look at my WOT rating for proof of that.

One suggestion I have, is that if you have money in your paypal account, get a paypal debit card. You can withdrawal the money for free and you can use the cash to purchase a moneypak (https://www.moneypak.com/).

Save the receipt, PM me, and say you came from this post and I will reduce my rates considerably to help you get your first bitcoins.

altuin

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 24, 2011, 06:12:20 AM

A good insurance plan is needed here.
joeysalmon

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2012, 03:50:37 PM

People don't want to be scammed out of their money, and the PayPal<-->Bitcoin exchange is ripe for the scamming.  News at 11.

Anything can be chargedback if you know what you are doing with Paypal. Also, chargebacks can happen up to 120 days (4 months) after the initial purchase.

I try to help people if I can. You can take a look at my WOT rating for proof of that.

One suggestion I have, is that if you have money in your paypal account, get a paypal debit card. You can withdrawal the money for free and you can use the cash to purchase a moneypak (https://www.moneypak.com/).

Save the receipt, PM me, and say you came from this post and I will reduce my rates considerably to help you get your first bitcoins.

hey I can not send PM it says an error ocurre...

trying tou buy my first bit coins need your help
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
August 04, 2012, 03:54:08 PM

hey I can not send PM it says an error ocurre...

trying tou buy my first bit coins need your help
You need to have 1 post before sending a PM. Try resending it now.
kralle

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 25, 2012, 09:30:38 PM

if someone can sell me 2 coins via pp  please help me Smiley
DreDri

Activity: 44

View Profile
October 25, 2012, 09:47:17 PM

if someone can sell me 2 coins via pp  please help me Smiley

Illiterate. Cry

Seriously though, the main argument for BTC is how convenient it is. It sounded that way until I set up several accounts just to initiate the several-day process of acquiring coins for the first time.
hamdi

Activity: 826

View Profile
October 25, 2012, 11:02:50 PM

follow this guide for a way to convert PAYPAL to BITCOIN:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/110005258/Buy-Bitcoin-via-Paypal-Paysafecard-Credit-Card-Ukash

this has been around for quite a while and works great.
BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1130

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2012, 11:56:55 PM

You can also read this document.  It describes all the steps needed to fund your BTC poker account at sealswithclubs but you can use exactly the same steps to fund any Bitcoin address - like one in your own wallet.

http://swcpoker.com

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: