Bitcoin Forum
September 30, 2026, 10:13:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I trade cryptocurrencies with Forex brokers and would never use crypto exchanges  (Read 194 times)
Alpen (OP)
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 378
Merit: 46


View Profile
June 05, 2025, 05:25:58 AM
 #21

One thing I want to ask you, do these forex brokers really trade real crypto or just a paper?
Why you want to choose forex broker instead of crypto exchange where the real trade happens and the liquidity is abundant?
Can't wrap my head around it really.

Alright, I’ll break it down for you. I use Forex brokers only for speculative crypto trading. I go long on crypto CFDs with high leverage — and I’m taking zero real risk doing that.

Even if I get margin-called and lose the deposit (which has happened before), I don’t care — that’s just “free” money for me.

Here's the full loop: I get paid in crypto for my freelance work, convert it instantly to TRX via Cryptomus, and stake it there. The 20% annual yield from staking goes straight to my Forex account for leveraged trading. Meanwhile, the main crypto bag stays in my wallet and keeps earning — both from price growth and passive rewards.
Alpen (OP)
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 378
Merit: 46


View Profile
June 05, 2025, 05:35:45 AM
 #22

Your opinion is somehow opposite to what I know about forex brokers. There trading fees are too high compared to crypto exchanges that offer leverages and lot more option of different crypto pairs. Crypto pairs are less availability in many brokers maybe because they don't want to offer dangerous crypto assets that could crash at anytime leaving themselves and their customers in huge loses.

Trading cryptocurrency using a broker is not that suitable at all although your personal opinion is welcome. Brokers can not regulate crypto projects but can offer their services to their customers with limitations. Brokers are strictly for trading and there is nothing like buying and holding. Trading on a brokers is like you are in the future trade which can be very risky for those that don't understand how it works. Exchanges offers leverage trading but not having access to it could be due to your region.

From what I know, crypto exchanges usually charge 0.1% per trade. Meanwhile, most Forex brokers offer zero-spread accounts with commissions around $6 per standard lot (which is about $100,000 in trade volume). That’s roughly 0.006% — way cheaper than most crypto platforms.

Let’s go further — how much do you pay to deposit or withdraw on a crypto exchange, especially if fiat is involved? With Forex brokers, you can deposit and withdraw with 0% fees in many cases.

And let’s not forget: a lot of Forex brokers also offer deposit bonuses, sometimes doubling your balance. Good luck finding that kind of deal on Binance or any other exchange.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!