Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:42:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Christmas Wishlist  (Read 472 times)
inzli (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 09:58:04 AM

Isn't it amazing? As soon as someone announces a miner, people appear and ask for a free sample.

I'm fed up with reading dozens of those beggar's postings, so here we go: The Christmas thread. Here you can post your wishes for a free miner, and thus keep the rest of the forum free of your embarassing posts.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 10:01:25 AM

Isn't it amazing? As soon as someone announces a miner, people appear and ask for a free sample.

I'm fed up with reading dozens of those beggar's postings, so here we go: The Christmas thread. Here you can post your wishes for a free miner, and thus keep the rest of the forum free of your embarassing posts.

Dear Santa.

All I want for Christmas is for more people to go to this website and report on BFL and what they did to the community. http://www.woodlaw.com/cases/butterfly-labs-and-bf-labs-inc-bitcoin-miners

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
madsusies

Activity: 428
Merit: 250

BitcoinEvo [$XBTE]

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 10:06:15 AM

I wish a 1 USD = 1 BTC, to read here how its feel to having a farm just to earn to el. bill  Grin

▬▬ • • •  BITCOINEVO $XBTE FREE AIRDROP LIVE NOW   • • • ▬▬
▌▌  Secure, decentralised & distributed cryptocurrency with sidechain technology*, on-chain dapps support*, xPoS and zero-proof anonymous transactions*.  ▐▐
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 10:09:46 AM

I wish that KNC,Megabigpower & ASICminer farms get a "conscience" & shut down so "the people" can get their mining on!!!!!!!!!  Grin

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1750

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 11:29:20 AM

I wish that KNC,Megabigpower & ASICminer farms get a "conscience" & shut down so "the people" can get their mining on!!!!!!!!!  Grin

hehe, wrong thread bro, your looking for the pipe dream or the snowballs chance in hell thread!!!!   Wink

So true though, centralization here we come baby, what a load of shit and the polar opposite of the entire philosophy
ineedit

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 12:09:34 PM

hehe, wrong thread bro, your looking for the pipe dream or the snowballs chance in hell thread!!!!   Wink

So true though, centralization here we come baby, what a load of shit and the polar opposite of the entire philosophy

I don't get the game plan over centralised farms apart from very short term profit, once they have near control why would an individual then bother to buy a BTC or why would a business want to accept BTC as payment, they are other, better commercial methods.

If I have been help then please show your thanks         BTC: 127PRogAVZiV3fEmpJERh9KemK3a3Ffh6G         LTC: LXghFL8mZffpTFkm2nRTesuDrV5DJQP3Js
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1750

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 12:19:52 PM

I don't get the game plan over centralised farms apart from very short term profit, once they have near control why would an individual then bother to buy a BTC or why would a business want to accept BTC as payment, they are other, better commercial methods.

I assume the short term profits are so high at this stage it's a no brainer.  If you can create the machines and pay the whole operation off in a few short months then anything past that is basically a bonus bull bet on BTC.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: