Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:06:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is profit possible with mining if just starting out now?  (Read 1613 times)
R.g.rauschenbach

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 05:25:46 PM

Ninjatech, 112 bit, etc. All have antminers IN-HAND. Nuff said.

According to a profitability analysis I just conducted on Coinwarz, the TerraMinerIV is 20x more efficient than the Bitmain Antminer Dual Blade S1, yielding 0.2 BTC per day vs. 0.01 BTC per day. The Antiminer is available from their website right now for $786.00 each. In order to match the output of the TerraMinerIV you would need to order 12 Antiminers which would cost roughly $9800. I can beat that price, plain and simple. Please message me if anyone wants more information or a quote.

Ross G. Rauschenbach
Sales Associate
Cognitive Capital

The Antminer S1 is 0.893 BTC or $400 at current BTC price.  The Antminer S1 can be overclocked to 200 GH/s easily.

The Cointerra TerraminerIV isn't 2 TH/s it's actually like 1.5-1.6 TH/s on a good day.  It's retail price is $6000

So 8 Antminer S1s would equal or exceed the TerraminerIV at a price of $3200+PSU's.

If electrical costs and power isn't an issue, it's a no brainer.  Antminer wins going away.

It retails at $6000 for a pre-order which won't be delivered for 2-3 months at least. I can express deliver and allow you to start mining now, hence the added cost for our rigs. Price is negotiable, especially for bulk orders.

Where are you getting your hash rate figures? A 500 GH hole is pretty big. Could you explain where you got that data because I feel its inaccurate. No offense or anything, I just believe in my product.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ChuckBuck

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 07:20:27 PM

Ninjatech, 112 bit, etc. All have antminers IN-HAND. Nuff said.

According to a profitability analysis I just conducted on Coinwarz, the TerraMinerIV is 20x more efficient than the Bitmain Antminer Dual Blade S1, yielding 0.2 BTC per day vs. 0.01 BTC per day. The Antiminer is available from their website right now for $786.00 each. In order to match the output of the TerraMinerIV you would need to order 12 Antiminers which would cost roughly $9800. I can beat that price, plain and simple. Please message me if anyone wants more information or a quote.

Ross G. Rauschenbach
Sales Associate
Cognitive Capital

The Antminer S1 is 0.893 BTC or $400 at current BTC price.  The Antminer S1 can be overclocked to 200 GH/s easily.

The Cointerra TerraminerIV isn't 2 TH/s it's actually like 1.5-1.6 TH/s on a good day.  It's retail price is $6000

So 8 Antminer S1s would equal or exceed the TerraminerIV at a price of $3200+PSU's.

If electrical costs and power isn't an issue, it's a no brainer.  Antminer wins going away.

It retails at $6000 for a pre-order which won't be delivered for 2-3 months at least. I can express deliver and allow you to start mining now, hence the added cost for our rigs. Price is negotiable, especially for bulk orders.

Where are you getting your hash rate figures? A 500 GH hole is pretty big. Could you explain where you got that data because I feel its inaccurate. No offense or anything, I just believe in my product.

Cointerra haven't addressed this issue yet:

cointerra.com/update-engineering-production-status/

Believe an upcoming firmware is supposed to fix this issue....or not.   Tongue

Most of the forum posters here report back with around 1.4 TH/s - 1.6TH/s mostly.  Search around here, you'll see I'm right.

Don't believe in your product too much, it undelivers hashing power and overdelivers watts at the wall!   Grin

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ColdScam
tohuvahbohu (OP)

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 02:11:14 AM

It'd be nice if I lived next to a stream of water so I could get the hydroelectric off of it. I do have a creek next to me, hmmmm.
precrime3

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

PM for journalist,typing,and data entry services.

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 02:12:26 AM

It'd be nice if I lived next to a stream of water so I could get the hydroelectric off of it. I do have a creek next to me, hmmmm.

I'd believe the benefits of cheap/free electricity wouldn't justify the costs of building an hydroelectric dam.... Plus there's legal laws?

tohuvahbohu (OP)

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 03:26:18 AM

Right Wink I was just kidding because of all of the talk about electric costs. But, I guess things like this are actually considered in this forum.
R.g.rauschenbach

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 04:14:31 AM

I have just been authorized to go significantly lower on pricing per unit. And I do mean significant. My firm has units on hand ready to ship. No failed deliveries. No delays. We can provide proof of our actual holding of units and are willing to take payments in escrow to gain some trust in the market. We completely understand the fears of buyers right now given all the failed promises, but I can assure you my firm is ready to roll.

Ross G. Rauschenbach
Sales Associate
Cognitive Capital LLC
(832)573-2372
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 10:13:57 AM

One machine is indeed profitable, but not for long.

If one machine is profitable, then so are 100. And vice versa.

That's why you need to go big,

Going big changes nothing (as an asic customer). Or almost nothing, I dont know what kind of volume discounts asic manufacturers give, but thats the only thing that changes. Actually, the opposite is true, if you go *really* big, you start competing with yourself. Theoretically 1 miner might be profitable, but under the same circumstances, 10000 may no longer be. If you cant see that, just calculate the ROI on 1 billion of whatever theoretically profitable miner.
precrime3

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

PM for journalist,typing,and data entry services.

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 10:32:21 AM

Yes I know, but you have to factor in the increasing difficulty. That one machine doesn't stay profitable for too long does it?

R.g.rauschenbach

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 03:45:03 PM

Based on feedback I was getting from you all on the forums, I requested my boss to give me a lower price floor. Much more competitive pricing is available now for single units or bulk orders, ready to be shipped today. I'm getting a picture of some of our stock from our warehouse guy with proof that its real pic today, so hopefully that will stop all the skepticism. I know most people over promise and under deliver but that's not how I do business.

Ross G. Rauschenbach
Sales Associate
Cognitive Capital LLC
(832)573-2372
Equate

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 03:46:09 PM

Profit is not possible if you start mining now it will take some time to get profit.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: