Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:57:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [[ANN]] BitcoinTalk Hype Community [[ANN]] -- JOIN for FREE!  (Read 2197 times)
Geenstijl (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 03:37:57 PM

Dear Readers,

We're gonna earn some cold hard cash. How? Let me tell you.

I'm going to collect a pool of Bitcointalk Members, preferably around 100 or more. What are these people going to do? They are simpley going to hype coins and make them trending on the BitcoinTalk Forum.

Much of the value of all these coins is based on attention. Its not as if the coins with the best technology have the highest price, its just the coins with the most active and positive vibe in their bitcointalkthread (and of course their price trend).

---

So heres the idea. If you want to be part of the BHC, send me a pm. All the names of our members will be secret (for that me myself will not be part of the hyping of coins, as people would know its the BHC's work that a coin is being hyped). As a member, you will get messages with the details on which coin to start hyping and when. This way you have pre-knowledge urself, altough i can not guarantee that the Hyping will always cause the price to rise...

My goal is to hype only those coins that have a reason to be hyped. For example:

LeagueCoin will be launching their website ggwp.co. It's a pretty innovative idea, but the impact might be rather small cuz the community is not that big. Now the BHC can blow some extra air temporarely into the size and activity of the community. This will kind of exaggerate the effect of the implemented innovation, but i do not think this will have big consequences on the long run in terms of value. Its a psychological thing to set a certain price-level and keep it there at some point.

---

So, you think its a good idea? Yes? Alright, send me a PM and I'll add you to the list. I am the only one that will know the list of names of the bitcointalk members involved, this way others are not able to betray the whole group if they are going cry-me-a-river-mode.

Its a kind of pump and dump, just not with price, but with attention.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BTMan

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

BTMan

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 03:38:37 PM

maybe your idea is good.~~

ANN Monitor System http://ann.ymq123.com  (chrome Or IE7-IE9)
Donation BTC: 1F4zvgxAqpbCktYp8oKeupjY2oL3JWVFa3      QQ Group: 229207518
ANN监控系统创世帖 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=657764.0
powerfull

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 03:42:53 PM

i dont agree with you.
that means only you can decide the plan but not all members.
we need all member to decide which coin should be in the list and what to do next but not only you,.
tokyoghetto
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 03:45:03 PM

who decides what coins get hyped?

if its only you, then this is no different than a pump and dump. You can pre-buy shitty coins, have your sockpuppet shills pump it and then dump.

The shills will pump the price for you initially because they don't want to miss the train. After they starting hyping the coins then other morons will buy the coin. then you dump, everyone loses except you.

who the hell would want to baghold leaguecoin anyways?

If its a fair vote on what coins get hyped, then that's different. But the way you have it set up, the only person benefiting from this is you.  
Geenstijl (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 03:46:57 PM

i dont agree with you.
that means only you can decide the plan but not all members.
we need all member to decide which coin should be in the list and what to do next but not only you,.

Everyone is free to join or not join. I think there is nothing to lose for people participating.

But i do agree with you that it's not just up to me what to pump with attention. How could we solve this?
Geenstijl (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 03:48:01 PM

who decides what coins get hyped?

if its only you, then this is no different than a pump and dump. You can pre-buy shitty coins, have your sockpuppet shills pump it and then dump.

The shills will pump the price for you initially because they don't want to miss the train. After they starting hyping the coins then other morons will buy the coin. then you dump, everyone loses except you.

who the hell would want to baghold leaguecoin anyways?

If its a fair vote on what coins get hyped, then that's different. But the way you have it set up, the only person benefiting from this is you.  

I suggest you join me. With your Hobonickels journal you kind of showed your honesty to the Altcoin Community.

The leaguecoin is just an example, of course we will not do this for real anymore as it would be obvious...

I'm also in for setting up some kind of board, but thing is... we can't go openly discuss shit like here, cuz than all the members would be known, lol.
onival

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 04:05:47 PM

maybe your idea is good.~~
i think so...
Geenstijl (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 05:14:38 PM

Alright, so far around 15 people have pm'ed showing their interest. I am sorry that I am not replying to your messages right now. I will as soon as more than forty people have subscribed. To susbscribe, just send me a pm saying: ''interested''.
andyge

Activity: 509
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 05:27:17 PM

I am interesting it. Wink
Geenstijl (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 06:53:27 AM

Allright, interest is growing steadily. Tell some of your friends.

Thanks also for all the suggestions on how to structure this whole thing.

Ones again, this community is not aimed at hyping shitcoins. It's only meant to hype coins that actually have some fundamentals to hype for.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: