Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:51:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: TRUSTED BTC Ponzi with insurance. 11th (!!) ROUND to start at 5th May, 18:00 GMT  (Read 14737 times)
CoinThinker (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Only the best is The be best...

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 03:36:43 PM

Well, I logged off, because sometimes I actually have a lunch, or go out with my wife and child... That's why I have an automated system.

And no, I haven't answered you so far, because I have been thinking what and how should I do. The problem is exactly the same as it was before.

This is an automated system with CLEAR RULES. The moment one makes a transaction that will show up in the list, and I have no intention of hiding ANY transaction, just because some don't bother to look at the rules, or try to make an early wallet (there is no way that you have made your wallet in the right time, and the system shown you 0.02 BTC as minimum, so let's not argue about this).

There is no way either that I can just give that money back. The reason for that is that they are part of the guarantee fund (as the rule says), as any other donation. Now if I pay you back then that amount has to be deducted from the guarantee fund + probably the 200% will be deactivated too. Because it will fall below .30 BTC the guarantee fund (0.42 - 0.18). So you can see how much complications you have made for me. Not to talk about your language used in my thread, which pissed me off just enough a few hours ago to tell, "fu.k it, next time he should learn to read, because if this system is not transparent enough, then nothing is!"

On the other hand, I feel for you. So here's the ONLY think I can AND will do for you: I will make the following PUBLIC APPEAL.

"Guys, there are two persons who have sent some coins to the system (one 0.04 the other 0.18 in many small transactions), who state that they have NOT seen the minimal deposit limit. Now, even if that is not my problem, and the rules are quite clear, I feel for these guys.

Therefor, I ask you that if any of you can make donations do that: those donation will go to the guarantee fund. Once the guarantee fund gets bigger than the maximum of 0.51 BTC, it will stop adding up on the site, and I will use that money to compensate these guys when I close the thread.
"

Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adelesmanden

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 03:38:36 PM

I have no money to invest. I am at 0. Literally 0. I used IRL money on this, and I am not lying when I say that I had to give up some food for this. It scares the shit out of me that the admin has the balls to ignore my message above. I spoke from my god damn heart, and it is just ignored. Very very very very sad.

Ignore this message. It was sent before I wrote the above one. Sorry.

This means that if we have generous people here that can spare some money to compensate for my massive loss, I can still be saved yeah? I still have a little bit of hope then. This is sad for me though. This situation. I finally got this bitcoin game rolling decently for me, and now when I lose everything, I get this empty feeling inside me. I hate that feeling. Sounds scary, but I guess it is kinda like losing a girlfriend or something like that. It is just so much time spent on this, and it is all gone. I hope someone will read this and think that I deserve a second chance in this game. Otherwise, have a nice bitcoin life guys, and good luck on not doing the same big mistake as I have done. CoinThinker, thank you for looking into this. My temper got to me in the previous messages, as I also wrote. It can be hard to keep the temper down, when you are sad about something.

I will monitor the forum from time to time today, and then I can see if some decent individuals will save me here.
Over and out.
adelesmanden
bitcointester

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 03:44:04 PM

"Guys, there are two persons who have sent some coins to the system (one 0.04 the other 0.18 in many small transactions), who state that they have NOT seen the minimal deposit limit. Now, even if that is not my problem, and the rules are quite clear, I feel for these guys.

Therefor, I ask you that if any of you can make donations do that: those donation will go to the guarantee fund. Once the guarantee fund gets bigger than the maximum of 0.51 BTC, it will stop adding up on the site, and I will use that money to compensate these guys when I close the thread.
"

wow, thats nice. then you can start with sending me the 0.222 btc that was wrongly listed as donation in the last round. remember? you told us, that you were so sad with me, but you couldn't do anything. now you can, it's your turn.
CoinThinker (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 03:55:24 PM

"

wow, thats nice. then you can start with sending me the 0.222 btc that was wrongly listed as donation in the last round. remember? you told us, that you were so sad with me, but you couldn't do anything. now you can, it's your turn.

It was NOT listed wrongly as a donation! It was listed as a donation because it was ABOVE the maximal limit.
And yes, if there will be enough money collected then I will share that with you also. So whatever gets collected you will participate to it with .22 BTC, one with .18 and one with 0.04 BTC. The collected funds (what's above the guarantee limit), will be distributed among the three of you based on the percentage you participate to it. (bitcointester will get the 50% of what's accumulated, and the other two guys will get 40, respectively 10%).

And GUYS: THIS IS THE LAST TIME FOR THIS! I will NEVER AGAIN make this and trust me, I am the only person out here, who would even consider.

So, now all we have to do is to get more people to deposit, so the guarantee fund will increase AND/OR get people who will donate.

iwtwe

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 04:01:39 PM

If it makes you feel any better, I've lost a total of .732 over the last 4 rounds. In other words, it could be a lot worse. If losing a couple hundred buck's worth of bitcoin is what breaks the bank for you, you should not be putting it into a risk related game to begin with.
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 6531

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 04:06:19 PM

If you better too I lost 2 BTC from my wallet in Cryptorush and lost 0.4 btc in Eternal ponzi with NO REFUND in the first round.
This is only one Ponzi with great refund is here support him not blame to him.
Rules really clear many people seen this.

bitcointester

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 04:12:22 PM

sorry, it was not my intention to make anybody angry or sad or something else. i realized, in the end IT WAS MY FAULT, because I DIDN'T SEE the limit (that must have been changed after the round before)

this game (and that job you do in backgound) is great and i don't want to see it dying. you can find so many similar sites (many of them correctly/comprehensible called "scam"), but cryptoprofit is completely different.

there will always be some people, who are playing but not haven't read all the site. i was one of them. but i have learned to have a look on all the text written.

so PLEASE GO ON WITH THIS GAME! maybe next time if limits have changed i'd like to see it highlighted. big red or bold. i think a change should be more visible. but thats only a wish. my wish.

PLEASE GO ON. I LIKE IT.
hellyeah

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 04:46:50 PM

Come on guys x2 payout waiting for you all  Grin

╲╲ ╲╲ COINOMAT.COM ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╱╱ ╱╱ First Instant Crypto Exchange                              Sign Up Now!                    Visit our Facebook & Twitter
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
CoinThinker (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 04:55:03 PM

Not only, but I think that this is again close to a perfect round. Guarantee fund is getting higher, 200% bonus activated.

If people would start massively playing this could go really really far (I think that at least 100 more deposits). What we need are just like always: 4-5 big players. Smiley

It is up to you. All I can do is to provide you this very well built system, and then it's your choice of using it, and trying to multiply your BTC with it.

hellyeah

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 05:14:28 PM

Not only, but I think that this is again close to a perfect round. Guarantee fund is getting higher, 200% bonus activated.

If people would start massively playing this could go really really far (I think that at least 100 more deposits). What we need are just like always: 4-5 big players. Smiley

It is up to you. All I can do is to provide you this very well built system, and then it's your choice of using it, and trying to multiply your BTC with it.

If some guys deposit 0.17 that Guy will get 0.34 btc !!!
It's very amazing  Grin

╱╱ ╱╱ First Instant Crypto Exchange                              Sign Up Now!                    Visit our Facebook & Twitter
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 05:28:30 PM

Only 112% for next payout. You guys will get more with progressive payout  Grin

iwtwe

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 05:38:07 PM

I'd be willing to drop some more coin but I'm hesitant based off previous rounds.
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 05:44:28 PM

Come on guys x2 payout waiting for you all  

I'd be willing to drop some more coin but I'm hesitant based off previous rounds.
For this round i'm cheering you guy. You are great player I ever seen. It's time to get bonus for you helping us to reach 100 deposit make history together.  Grin

hellyeah

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 05:57:44 PM

Come on guys x2 payout waiting for you all  

For this round i'm cheering you guy. You are great player I ever seen. It's time to get bonus for you helping us to reach 100 deposit make history together.  Grin

Totally agree this guy -> iwtwe deposit many many times last round. I hope you will win 200% too you are the best player I love YOU Grin

achow101
Staff
Legendary

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 06:04:47 PM

I think only 0.1 BTC we will pass next payout!! and gain the guarantee fund come on guys Wink let's make perfect round!!

rafael10

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 06:21:44 PM

Well, I logged off, because sometimes I actually have a lunch, or go out with my wife and child... That's why I have an automated system.

And no, I haven't answered you so far, because I have been thinking what and how should I do. The problem is exactly the same as it was before.

This is an automated system with CLEAR RULES. The moment one makes a transaction that will show up in the list, and I have no intention of hiding ANY transaction, just because some don't bother to look at the rules, or try to make an early wallet (there is no way that you have made your wallet in the right time, and the system shown you 0.02 BTC as minimum, so let's not argue about this).

There is no way either that I can just give that money back. The reason for that is that they are part of the guarantee fund (as the rule says), as any other donation. Now if I pay you back then that amount has to be deducted from the guarantee fund + probably the 200% will be deactivated too. Because it will fall below .30 BTC the guarantee fund (0.42 - 0.18). So you can see how much complications you have made for me. Not to talk about your language used in my thread, which pissed me off just enough a few hours ago to tell, "fu.k it, next time he should learn to read, because if this system is not transparent enough, then nothing is!"

On the other hand, I feel for you. So here's the ONLY think I can AND will do for you: I will make the following PUBLIC APPEAL.

"

this guy is a scammer!!!!!!!!
i made one account here just to expose him.
you don't have to believe me, just watch him do it next weeks
bitcointester

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 06:26:05 PM

either (17xsb2a...8gnwf1) is the cryptoprofit's owner (if so, the game's profit could be maximized) or he did not understand to use 200% bonus  Roll Eyes
try again?
CoinThinker (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 06:29:14 PM

either (17xsb2a...8gnwf1) is the cryptoprofit's owner (if so, the game's profit could be maximized) or he did not understand to use 200% bonus  Roll Eyes
try again?

Unfortunately this is my account: 1CMCnHw...nRC8pa.  And as always, after I start it, people start to ask so many questions that I don't have time to deposit Sad(

CoinThinker (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 06:31:15 PM

rafael10, you are a SCAMMER. Don't tell with your 0 activity to someone who has 140 activity, plus runs the 5th round of the same ponzi IN THE SAME thread. Didn't had to open a new thread every time (as all the others do), because there is nothing I have to hide, and because I am the MOST HONEST system admin around.

Tell me which account you have made, and why do you think what you wrote? Or else go and spread lies other place.

CoinThinker (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 06:36:49 PM

try again?

I'm 17xsb2

Thanks for clearing this. Last round either I wasn't the one who cached in the 200% Last Depositor Bonus. I am probably stupidly honest? Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: