Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:31:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: TRUSTED BTC Ponzi with insurance. 11th (!!) ROUND to start at 5th May, 18:00 GMT  (Read 14737 times)
CoinThinker (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Only the best is The be best...

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 04:05:43 PM

First transaction was:

https://blockchain.info/tx/14d18324f3265f3682a0008892def802e062dd1129f975a7d8a15ecd7da84949

When this gets confirmed all the transactions will show up. Keep them coming in the meantime, in the last two rounds both about the first 55 transactions were paid fully (the rest from the guarantee fund). So let's make this round BIGGER, and let's make this round keep rolling for a long long time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CoinThinker (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 04:21:07 PM

32 deposits already come in. Keep them coming! Smiley

adelesmanden

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 04:52:47 PM

I just earned 0.008 BTC Smiley Thank you for playing guys.
CoinThinker (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 04:53:37 PM

Everybody fall asleep?

Or it's just because of Easter? Probably it's because of Easter. Last round we had different active players. Now we have 9. Smiley

So let's invite some more.

EDIT: actually, you are right guys. Easter is about family, not about sitting at the computers. Will follow your lead! Smiley

lostshare

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 05:48:35 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2014, 06:00:10 PM by lostshare

So I put in 0.04 BTC and waited and waited... I asked why there were so many unpaid payouts considering there were a dozen deposits on top of mine yet it showed as "Collecting" for days now. There were enough new deposits to cover the old deposits. No response from you.

It doesn't take 48 hours for a deposit to confirm.

And now a new round leaves everyone who paid, at a loss when you could eliminate the round time entirely.

I'm out of this scam.
CoinThinker (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 05:59:18 PM

So I put in 0.04 BTC and waited and waited... I asked why there were so many unpaid payouts considering there were a dozen deposits on top of mine yet it showed as "Collecting" for days now. No answer was given, you keep skipping the serious questions while responding to the easy questions.

It doesn't take 48 hours for a deposit to confirm.

And now a new round leaves everyone who paid, at a loss when you could eliminate the round time entirely.

I'm out of this scam.

Hey,

I haven't answered the question, because you obviously don't understand at all the system, so it was too much to explain. Payouts are made from deposits which are made. So there needs to be collected enough to make the next payout.

I have no idea what you are saying with the 48 hours confirmation, neither with the "at a loss when you could eliminate the round time entirely" ? What you mean the round time, and what you mean by eliminating it? Also, what you mean by with a loss?

If you want answers, you need to phrase questions which makes sense... or it's just me who doesn't understand what you are asking?

Sorry.

lostshare

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 06:03:17 PM

There were 12 deposits on top of mine. I added them up and they more than covered the next person in the queue to be paid. For 2 days though (48 hours) the queue stayed pretty much where it was, no new payouts.

Even with the progressive payout, and the funds from new depositors already made, you didn't pay anyone. I suspect you hold back payouts to make these rounds drag on for 12 hours or more and then take the profit.

CoinThinker (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 06:13:00 PM

There were 12 deposits on top of mine. I added them up and they more than covered the next person in the queue to be paid. For 2 days though (48 hours) it stayed pretty much where it was, no new payouts. With 12 deposits there was ample money to allow new payouts but it showed "Collecting".

It is not enough to add them up and see if they cover the next person. Of course they will. I never have a ratio bigger than 1 to 3.5 so in the worse case scenario the next 4 deposits would cover any deposit. In this specific round for example I have a ration of 1 to below 3 (0.11/0.04), so it means that if you add up ANY three rows, they will ALWAYS cover the row before.
To make the calculation right, you need to add up ALL deposits (which are 2.81 BTC as I am writing this). Then you need to add up all the payouts made so far, which is if I am not mistaking, are about 2.42 BTC. Then 0.1415 BTC are in the guarantee fund, and the same amount in the developer account. You need to add those up, and deduct from the 2.81 BTC.

I hope now you understand perfectly. I always advise everyone to read the rules too.

On the other hand, this is probably the only such system which is not a scam. I am using the same site, not changing every round (or every second round) as others do. It is fully automated, payouts are made in the order deposits were made (many systems are "skipping" some deposits, and "prefer" to make others before); it is constituting a guarantee fund which was ALWAYS paid, so last depositors don't loose all, as at the other systems; it offers a 200% last depositor bonus which was always honored also, when the guarantee fund get to the level of 60% of the maximum.
Now I offer also a Jackpot, which is also described on the website. EVERYTHING this website ever promised was delivered right on time, and as it was described in the rules. It is the only such site which has this level of transparency, such clear rules and an admin which is so fair and being a full member of this forum.

adelesmanden

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 06:36:09 PM

There were 12 deposits on top of mine. I added them up and they more than covered the next person in the queue to be paid. For 2 days though (48 hours) it stayed pretty much where it was, no new payouts. With 12 deposits there was ample money to allow new payouts but it showed "Collecting".

It is not enough to add them up and see if they cover the next person. Of course they will. I never have a ratio bigger than 1 to 3.5 so in the worse case scenario the next 4 deposits would cover any deposit. In this specific round for example I have a ration of 1 to below 3 (0.11/0.04), so it means that if you add up ANY three rows, they will ALWAYS cover the row before.
To make the calculation right, you need to add up ALL deposits (which are 2.81 BTC as I am writing this). Then you need to add up all the payouts made so far, which is if I am not mistaking, are about 2.42 BTC. Then 0.1415 BTC are in the guarantee fund, and the same amount in the developer account. You need to add those up, and deduct from the 2.81 BTC.

I hope now you understand perfectly. I always advise everyone to read the rules too.

On the other hand, this is probably the only such system which is not a scam. I am using the same site, not changing every round (or every second round) as others do. It is fully automated, payouts are made in the order deposits were made (many systems are "skipping" some deposits, and "prefer" to make others before); it is constituting a guarantee fund which was ALWAYS paid, so last depositors don't loose all, as at the other systems; it offers a 200% last depositor bonus which was always honored also, when the guarantee fund get to the level of 60% of the maximum.
Now I offer also a Jackpot, which is also described on the website. EVERYTHING this website ever promised was delivered right on time, and as it was described in the rules. It is the only such site which has this level of transparency, such clear rules and an admin which is so fair and being a full member of this forum.

I agree with your arguments. You never scammed any investor of your ponzi. Neither have you made difference between investors. You run a game, where you earn a small sum yourself (yeah, I do know that you have 3 different wallets that you deposit from, and you do gain a ton of cash this way) but you still keep up decent management and all promises are held in time always. Thumbs up bro. You are doing a great job here. We all know you earn a lot on this, but you still make others earn as well, so it is all good.
CoinThinker (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 07:41:44 PM

Yeah, I deserve a ton of coins, but unfortunately I don't make that much... Wink

Playing at my own system of course it helps, but being honest and obeying the rules, are making the revenue to be small. On the other hand, I have a small, repeated revenue, so it's not bad. But there is a lot of work behind, and trying to figure out the best recipe is not always easy and straight forward.

Now I have invented something else, will let you know guys later. For the moment I am withdrawing myself to my wife. Smiley

CoinThinker (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 06:13:47 AM

This round wasn't that good. The two rounds before this one were so great, but I guess it was a question of timing. The round was started Easter's Sunday, so I guess most of us was enjoying a nice family time.

The guarantee fund was paid out, wasn't that much as usual and it didn't made to the 60% of the maximum (so the 200% last deposit bonus wasn't activated this time). The total guarantee fund was 0.15001000 BTC (0.33 was the maximum).

The rounds before this one were a lot better, so should the new round will be, which will start today at 19:00 GMT.

The new round will have a minimum of 0.6 BTC and a maximum of 0.25 BTC. Increasing the values a bit will help to activate the Jackpot feature, and probably will raise the attention of more people who are bored to play with such small amounts. This round I will send out a newsletter before it starts to all 96 registered users we have, so my hope is that this round is going to perform very well.

Ron~Popeil

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 06:30:28 AM

Just a thought, you might want to make the disclaimer about the 200% having to be activated to be payed out show at the top of the page. I would not have dropped .05 in there at the end if I hadn't read this at the top of the page and in your signature here:

200% Last Deposit Bonus Guaranteed it is the amount which is guaranteed that will be returned to the last user who made a deposit in case that the round is closed.

I am not suggesting dishonesty or anything like that, it just would have helped if I had seen that at the top of the page instead of having to dig for it after seeing how small my refund was.

adelesmanden

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 02:54:51 PM

This round wasn't that good. The two rounds before this one were so great, but I guess it was a question of timing. The round was started Easter's Sunday, so I guess most of us was enjoying a nice family time.

The guarantee fund was paid out, wasn't that much as usual and it didn't made to the 60% of the maximum (so the 200% last deposit bonus wasn't activated this time). The total guarantee fund was 0.15001000 BTC (0.33 was the maximum).

The rounds before this one were a lot better, so should the new round will be, which will start today at 19:00 GMT.

The new round will have a minimum of 0.6 BTC and a maximum of 0.25 BTC. Increasing the values a bit will help to activate the Jackpot feature, and probably will raise the attention of more people who are bored to play with such small amounts. This round I will send out a newsletter before it starts to all 96 registered users we have, so my hope is that this round is going to perform very well.

By this, you mean that the minimum is 0.06 yes? I will keep asking this, so I never do the same mistake again.
iwtwe

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 04:31:09 PM

There were 12 deposits on top of mine. I added them up and they more than covered the next person in the queue to be paid. For 2 days though (48 hours) the queue stayed pretty much where it was, no new payouts.

Even with the progressive payout, and the funds from new depositors already made, you didn't pay anyone. I suspect you hold back payouts to make these rounds drag on for 12 hours or more and then take the profit.

Payouts are determined by the frequency of deposits, not amount. It's not really said anywhere on the site but now you know. I thought it was a scam at first too.
iwtwe

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 05:12:29 PM

Please clarify/correct: "minimum of 0.6 BTC and a maximum of 0.25 BTC"
CoinThinker (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 05:42:30 PM

Hey guys,

Yes: minimum deposit will be 0.06 BTC, maximum 0.25 BTC.

I just updated on the site too.

1 and half hour until we start, so stay focused Smiley

CoinThinker (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 05:59:58 PM

From this moment everybody is free to get his deposit address. Just login, and enter the address where you want the BTC to arrive, and the system will assign you a deposit address.

Make sure that you DON'T DEPOSIT before the round is opened. ANY deposit made BEFORE 19:00:00 GMT will be marked immediately as donation. NO EXCEPTION.

Btw. guys, some of you really can make donations.... Smiley It's so much better when the guarantee fund is bigger (and don't forget donations are going straight into the guarantee fund).

CoinThinker (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 06:21:28 PM

Anybody can confirm that he received the email notification?

Thanks.

CoinThinker (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 06:34:58 PM

Anybody can confirm that he received the email notification?

Thanks.

Yes, got it "New BTC round will start at 19:00:00 GMT sharp"

Thanks for the confirmation.

You know what this means? That they are 92 players who received the same message. This is a huge advantage to start with.

Will this be the biggest round ever so far? Hopefully. For sure this is the round which had the biggest advantage at the start (many players who knows about it). I sent out already one newsletter in the past, but that when we had fewer players.

Let's rock this round! Smiley

CoinThinker (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 06:50:53 PM

10 minutes left!

Everybody's ready? Smiley

Ps.: Everybody is free to make his wallet at this point.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: