Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:51:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: DOGE Ponzi with INSURANCE - New ROUND STARTED NOW  (Read 1594 times)
CoinThinker (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Only the best is The be best...

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 04:58:40 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2014, 08:35:02 PM by CoinThinker

Click here to multiply Your DOGE NOW!

_______________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________

This is the BEST PONZI SYSTEM you have every seen.

The system is live as of now, and for the moment it is available for DOGE. Soon many more coins will be added.

What makes this system so special?

1. The guarantee fund. 5% of each deposit goes to a special guarantee fund, and when deposits will stop then people who have not paid out yet, will benefit from the amount of coins accumulated in the guarantee fund (distributed based on each person's contribution).

2. 200% Last Deposit Bonus. The last depositor will get back 200% of the deposited amount (only if the guarantee fund is at least 60% of the maximum).

3. 100% guaranteed that deposits will be detected correctly and the payouts will be made to your correct address, as we implemented a Cryptsy-like system (everybody has to sign up, really simple process just give your email and a password, and then every person will have his own deposit address and has to enter his withdrawal address). This way nothing can go wrong.

... many more features why I am sure that you all will agree: this is a completely different level to ANY other Ponzi site you might have seen before. This is the next generation of Ponzi systems.

By signing up the to site you agree with the rules. Please take five minutes reading them. Anyway the system will display very clearly the information on every page, so I can also say that this is THE most transparent system too. Below you can have a look of how the system will look like after you sign up (notice how easy is to track your own deposits for example).

Enough said. LET'S make some DOGE:

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bubbagumpshrimp

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 05:48:51 PM

Can confirm it's working good.
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 05:51:59 PM

This is interesting - a ponzi where nobody can lose?
So how you earn money? Cheesy
CoinThinker (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 05:52:42 PM

Can confirm it's working good.

Yes, it is! Smiley

But would be nice if more people would join.

CoinThinker (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 05:56:14 PM

This is interesting - a ponzi where nobody can lose?
So how you earn money? Cheesy

Noone told that nobody can lose. But there is a guarantee fund, which keeps getting bigger with every deposit. When the payouts will stop the coins which are accumulated in the guarantee fund are distributed among the people who have not been paid yet.

For example, at DOGE the maximal guarantee fund is 150.000 DOGE. The current level is 31.250 DOGE in the guarantee fund, and that is the amount of money would be distributed among last depositors so they cut their losses. But imagine now, that the guarantee fund is going up as high as 150.000 DOGE. At this point everybody would receive FULLY his DOGE if that would happen.

Another interesting thing is that if the guarantee level gets to 60% of the maximum (meaning 90.000 DOGE), the person who makes the last deposit will get back 200% of his deposit (doubling his coins), so that person hits a big jackpot. Smiley

bubbagumpshrimp

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 07:16:05 PM

We need more players  Embarrassed
CoinThinker (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 07:23:48 PM

Yeah I agree... I simply don't know how to get the news around. I have the GREATEST Ponzi system, offering UNIQUE features, like insurance, 200% bonus, guarantee fund, etc... but somehow I am stuck with the part of spreading the news in an efficient manner.

Basically the success of this system depends on the players. If they keep depositing AND posting in this thread so we get new players, it will work. If they will just deposit, without posting here every now and then, it won't really, because that's the only place to market it.

CoinThinker (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 08:00:46 PM

A short introspection of how the system looks like after you have logged in. Your own deposits are marked so you can easily view them, and everything is just so amazingly transparent.
Enjoy guys! Smiley)

jambola2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1038

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 07:51:06 AM

Ponzis belong in the Gambling subforum and not in the Altcoin marketplace.

No longer active on bitcointalk, however, you can still reach me via PMs if needed.
matwieczorek

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 08:56:40 AM

Could you add date and time of the deposit to that table?
Below collecting payout progress bar also should be amount that is already collected.
Also I don't know what is the timezone of all date and time on that website.
CoinThinker (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 10:43:23 AM

From the next round I will mark the time as GMT.
The last payout date is marked also on the screen, I don't really want to put new information inside the table because it will be too crowded (will look too complicated). The meter is also I think a bad strategical move, but I will keep it anyway. I see that not a single ponzi displays it, and I think it is for some reason scary seeing that (I see other ponzis were the last 20 deposits were not paid, they don't give any guarantee, etc. but new deposits are keep coming: they don't have the bar).

On the other hand I don't know how to make people understand that the goal is to get to the maximal guarantee fund, because then the insured amount would be so high, that risk would be significantly less, and people would increase the speed of deposits (therefor the payouts too), and the system would work perfectly smooth. I guess, I am explaining this in the rules, but don't think people really read it (or I am not explaining very good).

matwieczorek

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 07:37:01 PM

I confirm that it works pretty well, deposite next 0.5 BTC Cheesy
CoinThinker (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 10:19:12 PM

I confirm that it works pretty well, deposite next 0.5 BTC Cheesy

Think you wanted to write this here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=555504.0 Smiley

CoinThinker (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 10:19:53 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2014, 01:22:39 PM by CoinThinker

OK, DOGE thread is closed... no payouts for the last 48 hours.

I don't even know, should I start a new thread???

EDIT: Found the answer, we'll give another go:)

CoinThinker (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 01:22:08 PM

Hi All,

the DOGE thread will be restarted at 16:00 GMT, today.

The new minimum is 15.000, the maximum is 70.000 DOGE. Don't forget to get your new deposits addresses AFTER the thread is opened!!!

Can we try to make this time to be really successful? Smiley

Enjoy (there's a timer on the page too, please give an F5 every time after you loaded the page, because I noticed it's not refreshing automatically all the time).

gandol

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 03:56:06 PM

I'll surely give a try to the next round.
CoinThinker (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 04:27:10 PM

Sorry guys for the mess! My windows wallet stopped working, didn't load. I managed to fix the issue by now so it starts at 17:00 GMT, instead of 16:00 GMT.

Sorry again.

CoinThinker (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 05:01:53 PM

And we are rolling!

Jump in guys!

CoinThinker (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 08:00:28 PM

So far 274.000 DOGE are paid out, but this could be so much greater if players would join the system. Everything is still at the very beginning.

gandol

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 09:04:42 AM

Are there any problems? I sent some DOGE yesterday evening, around 23:00 CET but the deposit isn't shown on the chart.  Or, at least, is not shown by the system as if it belonged to me.
CoinThinker (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 09:48:37 AM

Are there any problems? I sent some DOGE yesterday evening, around 23:00 CET but the deposit isn't shown on the chart.  Or, at least, is not shown by the system as if it belonged to me.

No, I don't see any problems... please post the transaction ID.

gandol

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 11:58:03 AM

If I don't get it wrong this is the link to the transaction: http://bitinfocharts.com/dogecoin/address/DNvWPZLbKiUu1sMfJdmiLCJUCUsQuqYuq9

Is it the ID you asked for?
CoinThinker (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 12:20:41 PM

If I don't get it wrong this is the link to the transaction: http://bitinfocharts.com/dogecoin/address/DNvWPZLbKiUu1sMfJdmiLCJUCUsQuqYuq9

Is it the ID you asked for?

Ok, for some reason your address remained the address which you had previous round. I don't get how this could happened, as delete all old addresses. Maybe you have created the deposit address just after I deleted the old ones, but haven't yet closed the thread yet?

Please get a new deposit address now (login and the system will prompt you for the new address), and once you have done that send me the address, and I will deposit there from my wallet 70.000 DOGE.

gandol

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 12:36:16 PM

Ok, for some reason your address remained the address which you had previous round. I don't get how this could happened, as delete all old addresses. Maybe you have created the deposit address just after I deleted the old ones, but haven't yet closed the thread yet?

Please get a new deposit address now (login and the system will prompt you for the new address), and once you have done that send me the address, and I will deposit there from my wallet 70.000 DOGE.

Ok, done. I sent you a PM with my new address. Thank you for the quick help.

I don't know how it happened. Maybe it's as you guessed. I was ready to send some DOGE when the round was scheduled to start (around 18:00 CET) but then it had been postponed. I don't remember if i genereted the address back then or later, just before sending the DOGE.
CoinThinker (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 12:47:11 PM

Yes, unfortunately I had to postpone because they were some issues with my personal wallet (the system is not running there, but the guarantee fund is accumulating there). So I couldn't risk starting it before everything is 100% safe.

Now, I have sent the 70.000 DOGE, unfortunately there was another small deposit in the meantime, but there's nothing I can do about that.

Your withdrawal address is DPPSQ8Gqj556Gnezi2UWJF4Z72w5YmJ6ku and you are row number 12 in the table.

Enjoy!

CoinThinker (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 09:22:51 PM

I have updated the rules a bit: a thread will be closed when they are no new deposits within 24 hours.

This way, we can start new threads quicker, and everybody can have more joy!

CoinThinker (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 06:32:50 PM

As they were no new payouts in the last 24 hours, the round is closed. Guarantees were paid.

A new round will start today at 20:30 GMT. In the new round the minimal deposit will be 30.000 DOGE, and maximum 200.000 DOGE. Maximal guarantee fund will be 600.000 DOGE (will be collected from donations and 5% of each deposit).

Wish you all luck, and let's try to make this BIG! Smiley

CoinThinker (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 08:34:33 PM

And we're ON!

Jump in guys!

Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: