Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:53:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Bitcoin App/Wallet  (Read 726 times)
bitlane (OP)
Internet detective

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I heart thebaron

View Profile
December 25, 2011, 03:33:39 AM

Why is it that nearly EVERY fork of the original Bitcoin project, or ALT crypto-currency, HAS A BETTER APP/WALLET THAN THE ORIGINAL ? (ie. Bitcoin itself).

Better looking, more functionality......what's the deal ?

Obviously, every fork (or PUMP & DUMP) needs to look good out of the gates, but why does it seem that the Bitcoin App/Wallet itself is such a boring looking/functioning POS ?

I can only attribute what I have noticed, TO GREED and greed alone.

Everyone wants to get paid. Everyone wants to be an early adopter with 1,000,000 of the crypto-currency of the day and it looks like the creation of a fancy looking wallet helps their cause.

If everyone worried about a payday would simply put their talents to use on the original Bitcoin project and do 'Bounty Work' perhaps they would get paid rather than diluting the pool with another 'currency of the week', just to make a quick buck.

Bitcoin will always struggle and most other crypto-currencies will fail (and come and go just as quickly) because of this.

What a joke.

kwukduck
Legendary

Activity: 1937
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 25, 2011, 09:50:11 AM

You won't sell your broken car to stupid people if it looks broken too. You have to patch it up, just to make it shine, then people will buy it, no matter how messed up the internals are.

14b8PdeWLqK3yi3PrNHMmCvSmvDEKEBh3E
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: