Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:14:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you draw? Work needed!  (Read 367 times)
johnniewalker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 06:56:48 AM

So I want a pretty specific tattoo...but also for there to be some room for some artistic freedom. I really wish I could draw because I have an image of it in my head...but I can't Sad Anyways, I want it on my bicep (pretty big...extending down to almost my elbow). I want it really colorful. Here's an idea of the kind of style I want: http://rockmerchuniverse.com/images/jobforacowboyposter.jpg
Of course, if you are interested I have pretty specific details to discuss with you.

As far as compensation, I can pay you in silver (1 or 2 nice rounds). Plus your artwork will be on my body for the rest of my life! lol. So please...only inquire if you really can draw. I don't want this to be a "contest"-I don't like when people place bounties on stuff like this and everybody works hard on some submission only to "lose". So I would definitely want to see samples of what you can do.

Anyways, if this sounds interesting to you (and you are a talented artist!), please PM me with some of your work. Hope to hear from you!
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
likehiro

Activity: 427
Merit: 511

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 07:53:23 AM

PM Smiley

Please, follow our studio page on instagram   Hard Fork Studio 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: