Bitcoin Forum
October 08, 2026, 11:07:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: easy win slot vs the one that drains you  (Read 754 times)
maydna
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 3808
Merit: 587


View Profile
November 18, 2025, 07:48:57 AM
 #81

I personally don't believe in strategies for winning at slot gambling, but when I was addicted, I believed in them. I tried many strategies to win at slot gambling, but the result was often losses, not wins.
And now I realize that winning at slot gambling relies solely on luck, there's no skill or strategy to guarantee a win.

We say "easy wins" when we first start gambling and the results are already profitable; it's just a spontaneous reaction.
Easy win will only come out of our luck in slot gambling. As you said, it solely depends on luck because there is nothing to analyse here. We can just try out our luck and if we have a win, we can consider it as a easy win. In most cases, winning is not guaranteed when it comes to slot but other forms of gambling give us room for a proper research and analysis and I would prefer spending my time there instead of just trying out my luck.

Once in a while it will be good to try our luck and see if we can win any of the slots but we should not continue doing so just because we doubt our luck and want to see how often can we win spinning.
Playing slot require luck to win so you can't apply a strategy to win in slots. You can't risk your money just to chase the win because that can cost you decent amounts.

Your luck will not always come in gambling so that is why it will be difficult to win. You can only playing slots for a few rounds and see the outcome. If you lose some rounds, you don't have to continue playing but stopping will be better. That prevents you from more losses.

If you want to win at gambling, you should try sports betting but that will not guarantee you to win. Gambling is not a place that can give you money. If you still push yourself doing that, you will regret of what you have done.
tbterryboy
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 2562
Merit: 324


View Profile
November 18, 2025, 04:30:30 PM
 #82

For me, it was Money Coming which came from the provider called as Jili but I think this game or provide is only available on our locale because I can't find it on some crypto casinos that I know.

Now for the slot game that is hard for me, this must be Big Bass Splash from the provider none other than Pragmatic Play. Even though it is hard but I like its gameplay or design. From its name, the game theme is about fish or fishing. I'm not really into fish in real life either but I think this must be because I have an unforgettable moment on this game. It is my first international slot game that gives me a big win. The more it became an unforgettable moment because it only started with a no-deposit bonus.
junder
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1932
Merit: 576


View Profile
November 19, 2025, 04:20:53 AM
 #83

When there were a lot of offline gambling halls, I know players would keep an eye on machines that hadn't paid out for a long time. This meant that the longer the delay, the higher the probability of a payout. This was the only thing that could work in slots, but luck was also a factor, and generally speaking, everything about slots is always about luck. Everything else in slots is more about coincidences, and it's very difficult to build a strategy around them.
I don't quite understand what you're saying about players watching machines that haven't paid out in a while. Is that like someone gambling at casino A who hasn't won in a while and concludes that because of the long absence of a win, there will be a time when the casino will pay them out. Is that the case? If so, I have a friend who enjoys slot gambling and has that mindset, but I don't think I should think that way either. Because, as you mentioned, everything about slots is always about luck, and if we don't have any luck at all in gambling, there won't be any wins. But sometimes luck does come our way.
Cryptmuster
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1761



View Profile WWW
November 19, 2025, 08:05:03 AM
 #84


I don't quite understand what you're saying about players watching machines that haven't paid out in a while. Is that like someone gambling at casino A who hasn't won in a while and concludes that because of the long absence of a win, there will be a time when the casino will pay them out. Is that the case? If so, I have a friend who enjoys slot gambling and has that mindset, but I don't think I should think that way either. Because, as you mentioned, everything about slots is always about luck, and if we don't have any luck at all in gambling, there won't be any wins. But sometimes luck does come our way.

Not exactly, I meant that when there used to be many offline casinos, players could track slot machines that had not given a big win for a long time, and then they would sit down to play that machine hoping that they would get lucky soon. Now in online casinos this is impossible because the provider itself determines when to give a win on a certain game, but in my opinion this does not change anything because it has always been difficult to win in slots.

█████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀██▀█████████████
███████▀▀████▄▄████▀█████████
█████████▄▄██████▄▄█▄▄███████
████████▀▀████████████▀▀█▀▀██
████████████▀▀█▀▀▄██████▄████
███████▄▄████████████▀███████
███████████▄███████▄▄█▄▄█████
███████▀▀████████████████████
███████████▀█████▀▀█▀▀███████
███████▄▄██████████▄▄████████
███████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
█████████████████████████████
 
 
 🕶 NO KYC 
|🜲 
VIP ❯❯❯❯
TRANSFER
| 
WEEKLY
RAKEBACK
|
| 
  PLAY NOW   
michellee
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 3570
Merit: 910


View Profile
November 19, 2025, 10:05:50 AM
 #85

No gambling game is easy to win. You need to spend much money but that will not guarantee to wins. All you can do is keep playing but that is not a good idea because you can lose much. You don't have to think about winning and only enjoy the games. After all, you come to gambling to have fun. It will be different if you want to chase the win. You will know how much money you can spend and if it's not giving you the win, you should stop immediately. You can't risk much while you don't have much chance to win. This is why playing slots will be difficult to win. You rely on luck but you don't know when luck comes.
OsaiEmma
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 490
Merit: 197



View Profile
November 19, 2025, 10:14:07 AM
 #86

For those who always spin, i just wanna ask, which slot game and provider gives you the easiest win, like you feel it’s always hitting? and which one is the hardest, that no matter what you do it just eats your balance fast?

Some games feel smooth, small wins but keeps you alive, others just brutal.

So please share your experience, which game loves you and which one hates you?

Generally, if you don't understand the game you're playing, playing just with blind luck (BTW luck is essentially but so is strategy) then any game will eat through your money fast and furious 😂😂

Doan9269
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1750
Merit: 866



View Profile
November 19, 2025, 10:21:05 AM
 #87

For those who always spin, i just wanna ask, which slot game and provider gives you the easiest win, like you feel it’s always hitting? and which one is the hardest, that no matter what you do it just eats your balance fast?

I wont deceive myself running after a provider in slot games, because the chances of winning are virtually almost the same and that of the lost also still remains constant, we shouldn't be persuaded by going for the type that brings more opportunity to winning from the one that doesn't, that is why they called it a game of luck when you play slot, if the luck comes, you win, if it doesn't, then you lose as well.

Wakate
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1862
Merit: 660


View Profile
November 19, 2025, 08:36:56 PM
 #88

No gambling game is easy to win. You need to spend much money but that will not guarantee to wins. All you can do is keep playing but that is not a good idea because you can lose much. You don't have to think about winning and only enjoy the games.
Most of all these slot games are not programmed to make you win big profit unless you are lucky enough to hit a jackpot. I have played different slot games for a whole day with tiny stake but I realized that I was winning and losing at the same time. Most of the slot games we are playing need to be studied to know if we are actually going to make money from these games or the leverage is to bless the game developers and casinos.
Fortify
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3542
Merit: 1299



View Profile WWW
November 19, 2025, 09:10:52 PM
 #89

For those who always spin, i just wanna ask, which slot game and provider gives you the easiest win, like you feel it’s always hitting? and which one is the hardest, that no matter what you do it just eats your balance fast?

Some games feel smooth, small wins but keeps you alive, others just brutal.

So please share your experience, which game loves you and which one hates you?

If I have the urge to play slots I tend to like the money to last as long as possible, but this can vary quite wildly between different casinos. In the past I've played games with the same RTP on different sites and felt like my money lasts much longer on one versus the other. If I had $10 I'd much prefer 100 x $0.10 spins which lasted maybe 5-10 mins versus ten 1 dollar spins which can disappear in the blink of an eye. It feels a little bit pointless and you just end up in that situation where you're constantly rebuying and topping up your wallet, that breaks the momentum and is not fun at all. You're also more likely to enter bonus games if you play for longer but it entirely depends on the type of slot you're playing.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
|⚽ 🏀
 
🏈 🏓
 
🎯 🥊
 
⚾ 🎾
 
⛳ 🏐
 
🏏 🏎️
|


███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████

....HIGHEST....
VIP REWARDS

 ✔ G U A R A N T E E D   
| 
 🜲 
KING OF
THE CASTLE

$200K in prizes
| 
..PLAY NOW..
Hispo
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2086
Merit: 3214


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile WWW
November 19, 2025, 09:40:19 PM
 #90

For those who always spin, i just wanna ask, which slot game and provider gives you the easiest win, like you feel it’s always hitting? and which one is the hardest, that no matter what you do it just eats your balance fast?

Some games feel smooth, small wins but keeps you alive, others just brutal.

So please share your experience, which game loves you and which one hates you?

I have not played too many slots in the gambling life, but my favorites so far are sweet bonanza and pray for three (both of them available on Stake), the rest of games I have tried to get lucky on have been quite merciless on me (assuming those machines can actually feel mercy, though).

In general, I would say most of slot games are quite merciless and one should not rely on them in any way, shape or form if one is seeking to get some bucks out of our gambling sessions, it would be better just to take that money to one bookie and try luck on sports. Slots are simply too unpredictable.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
DPHOR
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 868
Merit: 392



View Profile
November 19, 2025, 10:35:51 PM
 #91

So please share your experience, which game loves you and which one hates you?
No game loves anyone rather randomness count mostly in gambling and one could be lucky to gamble in a particular casino and makes winning and after some days he began to lose while gambling, at this point such person can't say that the game hates him or even the casino hates him, the most important thing should be let your luck be that bright so that you can keep winning while gambling.
The other thing to consider is that how fun is the game you are playing, do you enjoy the fun and if yes then winning shouldn't be that major thing you should be focusing while gambling otherwise it would weigh you very down if there is no winning that is forth coming.


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K
 
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
98%
RTP


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
HIGH
ODDS


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀

███████████████████████████████
 
PLAY NOW
 
███████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/
xLays
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2492
Merit: 856


SHUFFLE.COM


View Profile WWW
November 19, 2025, 10:55:04 PM
 #92

As a slot player who has tried  lot of different slot games, I can say that Hacksaw Gaming is the most generous when it comes to giving big multi/wins, but at the same time it is also the hardest to win on. What I mean is that it can give huge multipliers, but they are very difficult to hit. With Pragmatic Play, it’s easy to get something like an x100 win, but it’s extremely hard to get a high multiplier. I’ve never experienced a really big multiplier with Pragmatic, but with Hacksaw Gaming I actually have. I hope you get what I’m trying to say. Lol

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
.
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
junder
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1932
Merit: 576


View Profile
November 21, 2025, 03:52:37 AM
 #93

Not exactly, I meant that when there used to be many offline casinos, players could track slot machines that had not given a big win for a long time, and then they would sit down to play that machine hoping that they would get lucky soon. Now in online casinos this is impossible because the provider itself determines when to give a win on a certain game, but in my opinion this does not change anything because it has always been difficult to win in slots.
Thank you for the explanation. Now I understand.
You're right, in slot games, especially online ones, the provider can control when players win and the amount. I've seen videos of a provider and a host discussing slots, and the host wore a cloak and mask to conceal his identity.
The host wanted to know for sure if his winnings were fixed, so he asked the provider to do so. The provider agreed. The first step was to register on the provider's website. When the game started, the provider gave the host the winning amount, which he displayed. Soon, the host won the same amount as the provider, both of which were shown on camera.
freedomgo
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3976
Merit: 1260


View Profile
November 21, 2025, 04:14:13 AM
 #94

As a slot player who has tried  lot of different slot games, I can say that Hacksaw Gaming is the most generous when it comes to giving big multi/wins, but at the same time it is also the hardest to win on. What I mean is that it can give huge multipliers, but they are very difficult to hit. With Pragmatic Play, it’s easy to get something like an x100 win, but it’s extremely hard to get a high multiplier. I’ve never experienced a really big multiplier with Pragmatic, but with Hacksaw Gaming I actually have. I hope you get what I’m trying to say. Lol
I guess that’s just how slots are. They never give free money. You can experience a big win once in a while, but eventually you still lose in the long run. If our goal is to be profitable by playing long term, then we already have the wrong mindset. Slots are meant for entertainment, and the luck just shows up randomly, sometimes when we don’t even expect it just to give us a little excitement.

But based on my experience, those wins eventually go back to losses anyway.
michellee
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 3570
Merit: 910


View Profile
November 21, 2025, 06:41:31 AM
 #95

No gambling game is easy to win. You need to spend much money but that will not guarantee to wins. All you can do is keep playing but that is not a good idea because you can lose much. You don't have to think about winning and only enjoy the games.
Most of all these slot games are not programmed to make you win big profit unless you are lucky enough to hit a jackpot. I have played different slot games for a whole day with tiny stake but I realized that I was winning and losing at the same time. Most of the slot games we are playing need to be studied to know if we are actually going to make money from these games or the leverage is to bless the game developers and casinos.
Having luck is rare so we can't expect luck to come often. That makes it difficult to win gambling games. But people hope they can win someday and hitting the jackpot is their dream.

If you're playing slots with tiny stakes all day long, you may win big if your luck comes. We can't forget this luck because that is the important part that will make us win.

Those who are curious will keep playing because they believe they will win. Just playing the slots games you want and don't think about the win because who knows, the luck will come to you.
LUCKMCFLY
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3290
Merit: 1895


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile WWW
November 23, 2025, 06:52:37 PM
 #96

My favorites are Pragmatic Play slots, I've tried other types of slots and haven't done as well. It's worth noting that I enjoy slots not to win, although that will always be the main objective, but to use them as a way to de-stress. But in general, I like all types of slots , I don't hate any kind of slots.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Somto9Light
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 434
Merit: 213



View Profile
November 23, 2025, 07:01:16 PM
 #97

So please share your experience, which game loves you and which one hates you?
No game loves anyone rather randomness count mostly in gambling and one could be lucky to gamble in a particular casino and makes winning and after some days he began to lose while gambling, at this point such person can't say that the game hates him or even the casino hates him, the most important thing should be let your luck be that bright so that you can keep winning while gambling.
The other thing to consider is that how fun is the game you are playing, do you enjoy the fun and if yes then winning shouldn't be that major thing you should be focusing while gambling otherwise it would weigh you very down if there is no winning that is forth coming.
Gambling doesn’t have a mind of its own, it’s doesn’t have any emotional attachment to anyone, so the idea that gambling likes some people and dislikes some people is just absurd, because gambling mostly follows probability and randomness just as you rightly said. There’s every possible for someone who’s been on a mad winning streak today to be on a losing streak the next day, and the next person starts winning too, and this isn’t because there was an emotion or spiritual change, but simply because at every point in time, randomness always show its true colors in gambling.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!